AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Newly-Announced Bishoujo Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=67136)

NeoSam 2008-06-01 14:38

Newly-Announced Bishoujo Games

美少女ゲーム (bishoujo game)
男性向けのアダルトゲーム (male oriented adult game) / 男性向けエロゲー (male oriented eroge)
男性向け同人ゲーム (male oriented doujin game)
男性向けショタゲー (male oriented shotage (shota game))

This thread is for announcing new male oriented games; be it an all-age bishoujo game or an eroge (erotic game), and also includes announcements of male oriented doujin games. Be it a game for the PC, PS, PS2, PS3, ... you can announce it here as long as it is a bishoujo game or male oriented doujin game.

The thread will not include any announcements of female oriented games (otome games, BL games).

Anyone is welcome to help with this thread, because its not going to be easy, lots of new bishoujo games are announced every month >.< (anyone that wants to announce a new game (but doesn't want to start a thread for the game) can post about it in this thread).

-Nyu- 2008-06-23 03:23

Hello, just wanted to say, that it'd be a nice thing if you'd add the link to the official site of each game. Thank you.

Hemisphere 2008-06-23 05:22

By announcing, do you mean when the games are first announced, or when they're about to be released?

rg4619 2008-06-23 13:02

This is a parallel to the anime announcements thread, so I assume that the former might be the main focus.

NeoSam 2008-06-23 13:25

I'm hoping to get some help with this thread from other active AnimeSuki members... because there are lots of games being announced :uhoh: , and I won't be able to keep up :uhoh:

I'm not a big bishoujo game player (I only played a few games, and played a few that I didn't finish >_<), but I'll see if I can start this "project" in July >_<

Kresnik 2008-06-29 22:41

Well, let me try..

It seems Nitro+ is doing something stupid with their next VN release:
Title: Sumaga (Star Mine Girl)
Release Date: 26 September 2008
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM54x5-Riio

It had god portrayed as a kindergarten kid..? O_o

relentlessflame 2008-08-11 23:06

Guess I might as well use this thread for some interesting announcements from this month's Dengeki Hime. Because Dengeki Hime is an 18+ magazine, all of the links below should be considered 18+ and definitely NSFW.

First off, the news that F&C's other flagship series is getting its next installment in the form of Canvas 3, set for release in 2009. The interesting part of the announcement, though, was that three of Da Capo II scenario writers (including the lead) and the lead character designer are all working on it. Not sure if it was so much a defection as F&C extended an offer to the D.C. II team at Circus to work on their high-profile title. It looks like the interview says they'll still do work for Circus too, so might be a sort of a "special project". Anyway, official site is up, though a bit barebones at the moment. One of the first "big titles" of mid-2009 announced, in any case.

Other major things that were talked about (in the "high profile" category) include:
  • BaseSon will be releasing Shin Koihime Musou this Winter, in addition to the already-announced PS2 release of the original game.
  • Windmill Oasis's Shukufuku no campanella (with art from Ko~cha, the popular character designer from Happiness!) is now targeted for this Winter as well.
  • Clochette (of Kamipani! fame) has their new work, Suzunone Seven, also set for this Winter.
  • Hook's FairlyLife now has a release date of 2008/10/10.
  • Hiro Suzuhira (of Shuffle fame)'s new project, Yosuga no Sora by new Cuffs brand Sphere, has a tentative date of 2008/12/05.
  • They were also promoting a game from new brand Lapis lazuli called Areas, that features some really cute-style character designs.

There were dozens of other announcements and games featured, but those were the news items that caught my eye, anyway...

serenade_beta 2008-08-17 04:11

http://www.t-apricot.jp/index01.html

UoooooooooohhhH!!! Yes! Yes! Maple Colors 2! Loved Maple Colors, so seriously looking forward to this...
*runs around in joy*

Though, beh... No old characters... Mirai~~!! T_T
Though that heroine (the one with the same hair color) reminds me of her. Ah, for some reason, Amu reincarnated as a guy...
Ah, a 2nd Aizen? *laugh*

Hemisphere 2008-08-17 05:36

Yoake Mae Yori Ruriiro Na Moonlight Cradle!

IchiKyo 2008-08-18 15:48

Nogizaka Haruka No Himitsu Cosplay - Hajimemashita
You can also find the Cover and some images here
Release Date : 25 September 2008
Support : PS2

IchiKyo 2008-08-27 12:15

A PV of Nogizaka Haruka PS2 is avaiable

An Interview of the Game Creator
Also on picture, we can see that the dress of Haruka and the other girls will be different depending on each situation and choice of the Player (which is playing Yuuto). You can expect for many Arts

Hemisphere 2008-08-27 20:43

Devils Devile Concept

A new one from Akatsuki Works, the same company behind Ruiha Satoru wo Yobu.

IchiKyo 2008-09-02 04:17

Some cosplays picture of Nogizaka Haruka PS2
And here
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/104/104840/

lightl 2008-09-12 12:04

Moonstone next game
Title: マジスキ~Marginal Skip~
http://www.moon-stone.jp/08majisuki/index08.html
Release date: 2009
PC 18+

Utau 2008-09-12 12:37

ステラ☆シアター
Stellar☆Theater

ブランド: Rosebleu (Brand: Rosebleu)
定価: 未定 (Price: undecided)
発売日: 2009/予定 (Release Date: planned for 2009)
メディア: DVD-ROM (Media: DVD-ROM)
Rated +18

Suzuhira Hiro will be the one responsible for the charades :naughty:

I'm so looking forward to this :love:

relentlessflame 2008-09-13 01:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Utau (Post 1892418)
ステラ☆シアター
Stellar☆Theater

ブランド: Rosebleu (Brand: Rosebleu)
定価: 未定 (Price: undecided)
発売日: 2009/予定 (Release Date: planned for 2009)
Rated +18

Suzuhira Hiro will be the one responsible for the charades :naughty:

I'm so looking forward to this :love:

Yeah, I was going to mention this in my Comptiq report that I forgot to write... The big thing here is that not only is it Suzuhira Hiro, but Navel's Agobaria is writing the script. So they're kinda-sorta pitching it as a reunion of sorts. Between this and Yosuga no Sora, I guess he's back into it again after a few years of taking it a bit easier.

Hemisphere 2008-09-13 02:38

Trailer for Kimi ga Yobu, Megiddo no Oka de!

Utau 2008-09-13 09:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by relentlessflame (Post 1894166)
Yeah, I was going to mention this in my Comptiq report that I forgot to write... The big thing here is that not only is it Suzuhira Hiro, but Navel's Agobaria is writing the script. So they're kinda-sorta pitching it as a reunion of sorts. Between this and Yosuga no Sora, I guess he's back into it again after a few years of taking it a bit easier.

I forgot to mention Agobaria is involved in this project as well, thanks relentlessflame. I hope to see them back in the team again specially Hiro and Aoi :p

-------------------------------

俺たちに翼はない
Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai

ブランド: Project-Navel
定価: 9,240
発売日: 2009/01/30 (Release Date: 2009/01/-30)
注意: +18 (R +18)

this is a must see for those who have and played the Prelude released last 06/28/2008. In my case, I have been waiting for this game's full release since forever and finally it's near here :heh:

Now, which Navel game is next in line? Marriage Royale or Judgement Chime?

relentlessflame 2008-09-13 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Utau (Post 1894543)
Now, which Navel game is next in line? Marriage Royale or Judgement Chime?

Well, they could make games out of these, but just to avoid confusion, those aren't being pitched or advertised as games. They're illustrated short story series. Marriage Royale runs in Dengeki G's Magazine, and Judgement Chime runs in E2 magazine. Every month's issue has a short story featuring one of the series's heroines and a few Aoi Nishimata CGs that illustrate the story. Probably worth mentioning that Dengeki Moe-oh Magazine runs Hiro Suzuhira's similar illustrated short-story series called R.G.B.

So yeah, it's possible that they could turn it into a game (Lovely Idol was originally a short story series running in MagiCu magazine that got turned into a PrincessSoft PS2 game and later an anime) but just being on the Navel site doesn't mean that it's a future game. You might have already known this, but I've seen people get confused about the whole thing before, so thought I should clarify...

Utau 2008-09-13 12:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by relentlessflame (Post 1894818)
So yeah, it's possible that they could turn it into a game (Lovely Idol was originally a short story series running in MagiCu magazine that got turned into a PrincessSoft PS2 game and later an anime) but just being on the Navel site doesn't mean that it's a future game. You might have already known this, but I've seen people get confused about the whole thing before, so thought I should clarify...

Exactly. It is possible for the two mentioned titles to be turned into a game, after all, this is Navel we're talking about.. milking money is what they do best! j/k :heh: No one should take that joke seriously.

i'll hide it nonetheless.

Spoiler:

On a related note, still waiting for further news about Shuffle! Essence+ to be leaked.

-------------------------------

Flyable Heart

ブランド: ユニゾンシフト:ブロッサム (Unisonshift: Blossom)
定価: 10,290
発売日: 2009/01/23
メディア: DVD-ROM
R +18

I passed on their Unity Marriage game and don't plan on checking it any time soon, but I'm looking forward to this one. A Nanatsuiro Drops kind-of vibe is illuminating from just looking at it.