AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   K-On! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   K-On! - Episode 4 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=80806)

margafred 2009-04-30 07:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 2369908)
Nice shugo chara spoof :rolleyes:

Haha that's what i thought too when she do that heart shape with her finger.I was thinking maybe its a parody from other anime,but i couldn't think any of it except Shugo Chara.

Fran~ 2009-04-30 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keio (Post 2369905)

Round two is flawless Haruhi's victory.

Double_Edge 2009-04-30 14:31

Mio is funny, it's funny when she yells to scold people!! LOL

I'm surprised she doesn't get really mad at Ritsu in this episode though. First of all, she was pretty much dragged into the club. Then the leader makes extremely high goals. Then the whole club doesn't want to even practice. I was expecting her to blow up in this episode. Surprised she didn't..... oh well, this series doesn;t seem to be a super dramatic one anyway.

Keio 2009-04-30 15:10

Edited out.

Rice_slayer 2009-05-01 00:12

Lol Just got into this Anime and watched the first 4 eps in the past 2 days. Loved this one the most, the whole "Moe, Moe, Kyun~" thing was too funny! Honestly, this is like lucky star without making you feel your watching 8 year olds :p. I found my new anime :). It also has encouraged me to pick up a better amp for my bass :).

Ithekro 2009-05-02 17:26

One thing I would point out is that Yui's skills and the progression of them towards the festival have very little to do with KyoAni, and much more to do with the basic source material...the manga. KyoAni just follows along. Yui's skills are pretty much exactly as depicted in the manga. Her other traits are a little exaggerated, by her guitar playing is pretty much the same in the manga and anime.

Justin Kim 2009-05-02 20:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithekro (Post 2374832)
One thing I would point out is that Yui's skills and the progression of them towards the festival have very little to do with KyoAni, and much more to do with the basic source material...the manga. KyoAni just follows along. Yui's skills are pretty much exactly as depicted in the manga. Her other traits are a little exaggerated, by her guitar playing is pretty much the same in the manga and anime.

Has the manga been progressing faster than the anime in terms of context?

Fran~ 2009-05-02 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin Kim (Post 2375002)
Has the manga been progressing faster than the anime in terms of context?

Nah... they are pretty even. Besides, it's difficult to say because the manga is a 4koma.

Ithekro 2009-05-02 21:02

Five episodes in and it has covered seven chapters of the Manga or 66 out of 114 pages of the first volume. (typically there are two 4komas per page).

Davyd 2009-05-03 11:14

When I saw Mio trying to make the other practice somehow I have an impression of déjà-vu

and it seem like Mio is the better muscian of the four.

Justin Kim 2009-05-03 13:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fran~ (Post 2375009)
Nah... they are pretty even. Besides, it's difficult to say because the manga is a 4koma.

Ah I see thank you :D.

FateAnomaly 2009-05-06 02:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davyd (Post 2375953)
When I saw Mio trying to make the other practice somehow I have an impression of déjà-vu

and it seem like Mio is the better muscian of the four.

I thought Tsumugi had gotten awards for her piano playing or something?

Kyourin 2009-05-18 06:37

In the anime Yui manages to recognize the guitar part of the music from the tape recorder. I wonder if Yui practiced the piece beforehand .. well since the music is composed by the former k-on members .. the score probably was left on the club room and was reviewed/practiced by Yui ^^

Vexx 2009-06-19 17:28

Not a terrible episode.... but mostly little moments of sparkles. Probably the best instance for me was Yui on her first "soloing roll with fireworks" moment.

We did get a clarifying spectrum of Mio in all her facets. Really, I think I just nailed my particular like of Mio -- her looks and personality are like the spiritual descendant of Motoko Aoyama of Love Hina (with a bit of L*S Kagami's growly and her eyes)
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5...tokoper.th.gif

OkamiNoKaze 2009-06-25 11:29

Good typical, beach/trip episode, liked Mio waking the others with her bass, and of course Mio Vader Choking (cool I think just coined a new phrase) Ritsu

Vexx 2009-06-25 11:32

heh... yeah, Mio Vader ftw....

"you don't know the power of a good bass amp"

MidnightViper88 2009-06-25 12:30

"Tear this villa apart until you find those negatives!"