AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fate/ Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Fate/stay night Episode 19 Discussion thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=32147)

kj1980 2006-05-12 17:58

Fate/stay night Episode 19 Discussion thread

Welcome to the discussion thread for the nineteenth episode of Fate/stay night. Air date: Fri 12th May 2006 (late Friday night / early Saturday morning)

Please remember this thread is for the anime watcher only. If you want to discuss aspects of the game, then please use the Fate/Stay Night Game Discussion thread

Since the series is licensed the following posts are not allowed!
  • Asking where you can find F/sn downloads or torrents.
  • Discussing F/sn fansub groups (past or present).
  • Asking for help downloading F/sn.
  • Asking for playback help for F/sn episodes.
These rules applies to fansubs (in English or any other language) and raws alike.

You are allowed to discuss the anime but please remember to limit the discussion to the anime story only. In addition, please remain on-topic and do not post any spoilers.

Any spoilers from the game will be deleted. The entire post will be deleted (even if there is just a small part of the post containing spoilers). Please use the Report button http://forums.animesuki.com/images/buttons/report.gif if you see any spoilers. THIS INCLUDES THOSE WRITTEN INSIDE SPOILER TAGS!!!!

Village Idiot 2006-05-12 18:05

Ep19 has aired:

http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/2833250.htm

Village Idiot 2006-05-12 18:06

iamandragon 2006-05-12 18:07

He sure has a large hand...
Everytime I look at him I can't resist saying this...
CHEATER!

Shiroth 2006-05-12 18:09

I knew we'd get a flash back from the previous war.. and looks like people shall finally see what Kieri is upto. & looks like we get the Caster end i was hoping for. <3

Still.. i'm gonna cry my bastard eyes out when i see her die. ;___;

Why oh why can't the Saber with the lion plushie be in this weeks episode! >.<

Alu 2006-05-12 18:15

Holy ... ; Gil came to own.., its just as simple as that.. :D

A question though..
Spoiler:

Tabris 2006-05-12 18:35

Looks good. Gil's time has come, all hail.

Max Demian 2006-05-12 18:52

Can't tell from the pictures but what happened to Koizuki? Did they do the UBW ending or did he just disappear?

also HELL YEAH for Gate of Babylon! Gil-Sama is indeed the greatest serveant!

Omniscient 2006-05-12 19:05

Episode 19 Screencaps and Summary

Spoiler:

doughboy 2006-05-12 19:28

Screens = :eek: :love: :eek:

May Gil and Lancer provide much pwnage for the remainder of the show. :cool:

DwArD 2006-05-12 19:58

The king has finally appeared. Looks like the epic battle between the two kings is nearing soon. I'm feeling sympathatic for Caster though. Seems like she fell in love with her master this time. Sad for her....she can't get her love in her previous life....and seems like she can't get it this time either. Now that makes me wonder just what is Caster's wish anyway? I have a feeling it has something to do with love or something.

Gil......he's cool and all...but his face just pisses me off. Can't blame him for that. He's the king of heroes anyway. And that's what I called cheating! He has countless Noble Phantasm at his disposal while others can only depend on their skills and one and only Noble Phantasm.

monster 2006-05-12 20:00

Ahhhh, this can't be happening, say it ain't so. How are you supposed to beat that kind of barrage?

P.S. This is what Archer should've done with his blades, instead of just sticking them on the ground waiting for him to pull them out one by one.

dxgarten 2006-05-12 20:08

More screencaps and Summary

Spoiler:

Shiroth 2006-05-12 20:14

Gah.. i need episode 20 - Saber's Lion fetish owns everything else. <3

ordnance11 2006-05-12 21:00

Having watched the raw...the following comments:

Heartbreaking..Caster and Kuzuki's last moments.

Did blondie just claim ownership of Saber?

iamandragon 2006-05-12 21:04

Anyone here think Lancer will commit suicide towards the end?

Shiroth 2006-05-12 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamandragon
Anyone here think Lancer will commit suicide towards the end?

No, not really.

DarthAndy 2006-05-12 21:20

Lancer will get pissed off at his master for something.

stormy001_M1A2 2006-05-12 21:48

Well, Caster role has ended, now Babylonian Hero takes his stand.

I do wonder how they gonna address Lancer's role since there is 3 of them left. The Knight Classes of 5th Grail War now facing each other, technically.

Spoiler:

Sushi-Y 2006-05-12 22:34

Not enough Gil-sama. I need more. More. More.

Gate of Babylon was kinda nice, too bad the actual projectiles ended up as nothing but yellow flashes. Also, the absence of the finger snap was unforgivable, it's was the defining sound signaling the attack! :heh:
Also, it's a little funny to see Caster and Kuzuki-sensei already moving into the "farewell-my-love" mode while killer yellow beams are still raining down around them. :heh:

Next episode is going to be the date, huh? Well, why not, Saber fans will probably love it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DwArD
Now that makes me wonder just what is Caster's wish anyway? I have a feeling it has something to do with love or something.

Being able stay with someone she loves? Something like that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2
I do wonder how they gonna address Lancer's role since there is 3 of them left. The Knight Classes of 5th Grail War now facing each other, technically.

Spoiler:

It depends on which route you're talking about

If you think about it, Lancer is actually the nicest guy in all of Fate/stay night, isn't he? ^^; Personally, I like him 10 times more than Archer myself.