AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

MeesesGlokmah 2008-03-08 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashlay (Post 1449141)
I dunno, I got one for $10.

then again I didn't have to worry about shipping costs...um, yeah, $15 to $20-ish is probably reasonable.

Wow, that's cheap! The $18 I was talking about was from my local hobby store, so no shipping costs. How did you get yours so cheap?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 1449298)
To be precise, are you guys talking about the HG 1/144 Kyrios or the FG 1/144 Kyrios ?

Can't imagine the HG 1/144 going for anything below US$15.

Yeah, I was talking about the HG one.

freedom11 2008-03-08 22:46

in SG or USD?

I just got a Throne Eins and it's gone from episode 22...so fast...probably the same will happen to Zwei when it's released next month....

MeesesGlokmah 2008-03-08 22:52

U.S. Dollars

beamknight87 2008-03-08 23:03

just got the info from the latest episode. LOL with the Thrones.

Also, guess I'm not the only one who smells the special edition red h4x Exia releases -_-.

Shiro-Oh! 2008-03-08 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by beamknight87 (Post 1449467)
Also, guess I'm not the only one who smells the special edition red h4x Exia releases -_-.

Knowing Bandai's "smart" marketing strategy, it's highly possible. That'll be my fourth Exia should they release it... Fifth, actually, if I get my hands on a GN-Arms. Damn you, Bandai! Must you drain my wallet of its humble contents!? XD

LightningZERO 2008-03-09 03:50

I really want one red Trans-Am Exia.

And that also increases the chance of a MG Exia since it can be reused :D

Terra 2008-03-09 04:40

That's what I was thinking. They'd get their uses out of an MG Exia with all these additions they keep doing. And since Transam is something all the original Gundams should be capable of, they've got more uses out of the others as well. Maybe an MG Kyrios might not be such a dream (I can hope).

Also it's a way round the new suit problem for the original suits. Since the GN Drives are limited, so are the new suit options. You'd have to rip the GN Drive out of one to make another so by having stuff like Transam you have new model options :P

Sciel 2008-03-09 05:02

I reckon we'll see a MG Exia with Trans AM mode . They'll probably do something similiar to Unicorn Gundam .

Terra 2008-03-09 05:13

I doubt they'd do that since Unicorn is a tranformation, but to convert Exia over to Transam mode would require replacing parts. Some of which would be built into the frame and would have to be taken apart to change.

philmein 2008-03-09 05:18

Man, forget the Tran-Am mode, just gimme an MG Exia RIGHT NOW!
Meh, we all know it'll take 2 years or so before it'll be released.

Astrana 2008-03-09 05:25

I am hating bandai now. seens like they are trying to juice out as much money as they can from 00.

overflag, Graham custom with a different rifle

trinity team is screwed that means new series or team of gundam may come out

GN arms are compatible with other gundams in the series, but seems like it wont for the HGs. since GN arms came with a special exia

ppl are predicting trans-am exia

What else will they do !!!

PS: with this kind of product progress, the MG Exia will probably come out really soon

dodgethis_sg 2008-03-09 05:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrana (Post 1450065)
I am hating bandai now. seens like they are trying to juice out as much money as they can from 00.

:twitch: It took you this long to realise this fact about Bandai's Gundam business model?

Astrana 2008-03-09 05:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodgethis_sg (Post 1450075)
:twitch: It took you this long to realise this fact about Bandai?

they were ok with seed. bit annoying with stargazer and astray. 00 is really bad now...:eyespin:

LightningZERO 2008-03-09 06:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrana (Post 1450065)

overflag, Graham custom with a different rifle

trinity team is screwed that means new series or team of gundam may come out

GN arms are compatible with other gundams in the series, but seems like it wont for the HGs. since GN arms came with a special exia

ppl are predicting trans-am exia

What else will they do !!!

PS: with this kind of product progress, the MG Exia will probably come out really soon

You're forgetting Overflag with no wings but one GN Drive behind it :p

I think the HG GN Arms will fit the other HG Gundams though

duotiga 2008-03-09 06:53

not to mention the mass variant of Zaku II which is a overdue as of now.....

LoweGear 2008-03-09 07:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrana (Post 1450079)
they were ok with seed. bit annoying with stargazer and astray. 00 is really bad now...:eyespin:

Just like Bandai's been doing every since they introduced Gunpla, it's nothing new you know :heh:

Astrana 2008-03-09 07:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 1450130)

I think the HG GN Arms will fit the other HG Gundams though

Didn't they say GN Arms came with a special Exia to fit in?

I guess I will go back to making classic MGs hehehe, thinking about getting a GP-03

anyway, didn't Bandai discontinued GP-03 for a while? I remember when I was in China in 07 i couldn't find any GP-03. The ones on Taobao (Chinese ebay) cost couple hundred USD

LoweGear 2008-03-09 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrana (Post 1450197)
Didn't they say GN Arms came with a special Exia to fit in?

The Exia on the HG GN Arms will have the Trans Am red veins, though asides from that it'll be the standard color Exia.

Shiro-Oh! 2008-03-09 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 1450130)

I'd rather wait for this one instead of the Overflag. Honestly, those pesky wings are annoying as crap; they get in the way when I try to make cool poses. =/

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 1450146)
not to mention the mass variant of Zaku II which is a overdue as of now.....

They're just getting started. We've yet to see version 2.0 of a Shin Matsunaga custom, as well as a Johnny Ridden custom. And if I'm not mistaken, they'll probably release uglier variations of the Zaku, like the Zaku Cannon and whatnot. :confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 1450228)
The Exia on the HG GN Arms will have the Trans Am red veins, though asides from that it'll be the standard color Exia.

It was also mentioned that this Exia will have a "gattai configuration," which could be a unique feature necessary for docking the GN-Arms.

Terra 2008-03-09 09:15

It's not like they'd finished installing the GN Drive onto the Flag. The wings might be going back on yet.