AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Upcoming Archive (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   (CR) Dog Days'' (Double Dash) [Season 3] [Anticipation] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=116411)

Ridwan 2012-11-25 12:18

http://i.imgur.com/92Kl1.png

sebo3e 2012-11-25 12:39

Omg this is wonderfull news about dog days i am exited alredy lol
dog days strikes back to the season 3!

RRW 2012-11-25 12:42

i guess it time for me to marathon both season.

so what do i expect? serious war story? standard shonen anime? Cute cats doing cute thing?

kitten320 2012-11-25 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyuu (Post 4450962)
Geez. Here I am just finishing season 2... :heh:

I didn't even start it yet :heh:

Miraluka 2012-11-25 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4450835)
...That really didn't take long.

We knew it this very well without needing a official source:heh:.

Quote:

So long Nanoha franchise :p !
The franchise is already tainted dirt by its own fans who derailed the original idea of the series :uhoh:.

Sumeragi 2012-11-25 12:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilfriback (Post 4451049)
The franchise is already tainted dirt by its own fans who derailed the original idea of the series :uhoh:.

I wish I knew what this was about.

Ridwan 2012-11-25 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 4451055)

It's better if you don't. Even now, I still can't forgive it.

RRW 2012-11-25 13:32

wtach s1 1-2

that quite frankly a interesting "war"

cyberdemon 2012-11-25 13:36

Hoping for a long time skip. It would add more seriousness to the relationships that were expanded upon in season 2. Like an age where Sink would start start thinking whether to stay there permanently or not.

Snuffle 2012-11-25 13:50

NO! NO! NO! Time skip is forbidden! Lolis must stay lolis! :p Moe declines as age increases! :heh::uhoh:

It would be nice if there was some kinda monster invasion that emphasized the need for three heroes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridwan (Post 4451071)
It's better if you don't. Even now, I still can't forgive it.

Does this have anything to do with Nanoha and the other 2 being grown up? Or the show hardly focuses on Nanoha and more on the new characters? Either way, even though it had a nice story, interesting new characters, those two things were my main beef with the show.

Nachtwandler 2012-11-25 13:54

Snuffle

This opinion makes me facepalm. Really.

And BTW StrikerS sold twice more than A's despite "grown up Nanoha and Fate". And ViVid and Force mangas have descent sales. So I dunno of what "tainting" people are saying here.

SaintessHeart 2012-11-25 14:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangatron (Post 4450972)
Okay fine. We'll ask the writer to have Ricochet create a wŁnderdrug that can lolify a girl instantly :p She's a smart girl so she should be able to :heh:

The doggies should be lolis!

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Yukikaze should be given her own squadron if there is a war going on in S3 - named Yukikaze Bomber Command.

Snuffle 2012-11-25 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nachtwandler (Post 4451116)
This opinion makes me facepalm. Really.

And BTW StrikerS sold twice more than A's despite "grown up Nanoha and Fate". And ViVid and Force mangas have descent sales. So I dunno of what "tainting" people are saying here.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the show. It just wasn't Nanoha anymore because it focused more on the new characters than the original ones. Even though I liked them, it did not feel like a Nanoha show. It felt it like it was a show borrowing/using things from the Nanoha universe.

Now for me, Dog Days is all about fun. It hardly has plot if any at all anymore. And I forgot that Adel and Val are included into the hero rank now. I'm actually curious as to how the show will utilized all of them, if they do so at all, aside from the usual war games.

Nachtwandler 2012-11-25 14:22

I personally like that Nanoha and others didn't left eternal lolis like it happens in all other maho-shojo shows. I prefer than the story progresses and characters became more mature. And I really don't see the problem with changing focus to the new cast if they are interesting enough and old ones still have descent role in the plot

Miraluka 2012-11-25 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuffle (Post 4451132)
Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the show. It just wasn't Nanoha anymore because it focused more on the new characters than the original ones. Even though I liked them, it did not feel like a Nanoha show. It felt it like it was a show borrowing/using things from the Nanoha universe.

Now for me, Dog Days is all about fun. It hardly has plot if any at all anymore. And I forgot that Adel and Val are included into the hero rank now. I'm actually curious as to how the show will utilized all of them, if they do so at all, aside from the usual war games.

That and just two words: "Shipping Wars", thats why I quoted Chaos2Frozen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nachtwandler (Post 4451141)
I personally like that Nanoha and others didn't left eternal lolis like it happens in all other maho-shojo shows. I prefer than the story progresses and characters became more mature. And I really don't see the problem with changing focus to the new cast if they are interesting enough and old ones still have descent role in the plot

But its not as appealing as the originals and the setting is lacking a solid structure.

Nachtwandler 2012-11-25 14:34

It's your personal opinion. S2 is my favorite but S3 has a lot of good sides on it's own. And judging from sales japaneese fans liked it more

Miraluka 2012-11-25 14:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nachtwandler (Post 4451155)
It's your personal opinion. S2 is my favorite but S3 has a lot of good sides on it's own. And judging from sales japaneese fans liked it more

I'm not talking about Nanoha anime but the other series such as Force and Vivid :heh: and specially the fandom wars thats why there was more interest from the studio in making movies than making new anime :rolleyes:.

Nachtwandler 2012-11-25 14:41

Dunno about Force(I heard otakus raged too much because of male protag) but ViVid manga has really good sales for such a genre. So I don't see the problem here. They just have to wait till Suzuki writes the conclusion of the story.

Chaos2Frozen 2012-11-25 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nachtwandler (Post 4450938)
Nanoha is original. Even if S4 would be either ViVid or Force adaptation the author himself would write the script so I don't see any problems here.

Actually I was referring to Seikirei as the adaptation; Nanoha stories is original but I said they are harder to write compared to Dog Days which frankly, doesn't have the most complicated of plots.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nachtwandler (Post 4451167)
Dunno about Force(I heard otakus raged too much because of male protag) but ViVid manga has really good sales for such a genre. So I don't see the problem here. They just have to wait till Suzuki writes the conclusion of the story.

Loli fanservice can't go wrong. When you introduce a serious plot like in Force, you're actually judged by your writing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 4451055)

We all have our own ideas but for me... I didn't care about the whole age thing, and even if I ignore the obscene rise in yuri bait... Lets just say there's a reason why I moved from there to the Toaru subforums....

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRW (Post 4451094)
wtach s1 1-2

that quite frankly a interesting "war"

Oh, but the real 'action' goes on in the forums :D

Nachtwandler 2012-11-25 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4451183)
Loli fanservice can't go wrong. When you introduce a serious plot like in Force, you're actually judged by your writing.

are you saying that it's hard to make good anime from Force or that it's horrible in terms of story

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4451183)
We all have our own ideas but for me... I didn't care about the whole age thing, and even if I ignore the obscene rise in yuri bait... Lets just say there's a reason why I moved from there to the Toaru subforums....

And what's wrong with yuri-bait. I really dislike all this NanoFate fanpairing but I don't mind yuri in Nanoha in general. And I think most of fans don't mind it too. Watching and reading Nanoha for me was more enjoyable than looking on Touma's girl-punching and tsundere Mikoto and Index antics. Maybe New Testament is better but I reaklly don't like Raildex much.