AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (CR) Masamune-kun no Revenge R (Season 2) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=157916)

Stark700 2022-04-01 10:04

Masamune-kun no Revenge R (Season 2)

Masamune-kun no Revenge is getting a second season. No, it's not an April Fool's joke (it's already April 2nd in Japan)

Announcement PV

Diluc 2022-04-01 10:09

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You gotta be kidding me.

This garbage actually get a second chance

Frontier 2022-04-01 10:21

Didn't they already adapt the ending as an OVA? Is this just so they can adapt the full series :confused:?

AP24 2022-04-01 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stark700 (Post 6506234)
Masamune-kun no Revenge is getting a second season. No, it's an April Fool's joke (it's already April 2nd in Japan)

You mean “No, it’s not an April Fool’s joke”

They announced 3rd season as April Fool’s joke

Kuroageha 2022-04-01 11:20

Can't believe this trash got a sequel after the drag the manga was, guess the author really put his own money as some japanese boards claimed.

WingedAccelerator 2022-04-01 11:27

Dirt beneath my feet.

Even after it ended and got some chapters time to time, I still can't fathom the Aki wank the author forces with the illustrator who obviously, entirely carried the manga. It's textbook example of milking, baiting with other girls, then when the dust settled, doubling down with the shitty main heroine barely anyone gave a damn about.

stray 2022-04-01 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frontier (Post 6506241)
Didn't they already adapt the ending as an OVA? Is this just so they can adapt the full series :confused:?

The OVA wasn't the ending it was an afterstory... they actually did a few afterstories including a "Rental Boyfriend" oneshot a little more than a year ago.

I was a bit puzzled by the season 3 April fool's before the announcement but I actually loved the series so I'm excited to see more of it.

Frontier 2022-04-01 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by stray (Post 6506253)
The OVA wasn't the ending it was an afterstory... they actually did a few afterstories including a "Rental Boyfriend" oneshot a little more than a year ago.

I was a bit puzzled by the season 3 April fool's before the announcement but I actually loved the series so I'm excited to see more of it.

Ah, well that puts things in perspective...

bastek66 2022-04-01 17:29

Wow, whole manga will be adaptated. The buttblast will be strong.

FlareKnight 2022-04-01 22:07

Oh, this is a real thing. Well, that's fine. Overall I liked the first season. Even if I admittedly haven't thought about it in a while :heh:.

And I even liked the main girl so I should be able to just enjoy the ride and how this is going to play out. At least I presume that from the types of comments I'm seeing about the sequel.

Tactics 2022-04-01 23:34

Looking at how popular Kanojo Okarishimasu, I guess this series making a comeback is sensible enough.

Kanon 2022-04-02 17:02

It seems the concept of April's fools has changed in Japan. Two second season announcements that should have been obvious jokes turned out to be real.

Stark700 2022-11-25 17:33

Spring 2023

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...-first-trailer

FlareKnight 2022-11-30 02:07

At least we know when this is coming now. I'll probably have fun with it.

CrowKenobi 2023-02-16 09:42

COVID delays strike again:

Masamune-kun's Revenge R Anime Season Delayed by 3 Months to July Due to COVID-19

Frontier 2023-02-16 09:50

That sucks...but Spring was busy enough as is :eyespin:.

Frontier 2023-07-03 09:40

Spoiler:

stray 2023-07-03 20:05

Its back! With some great advice for up and coming romcom mangaka -- tease until you can tease no more!

Chiibi 2023-07-05 17:52

Back when I read the manga, I thought this was one of the better harem series around because the writing is pretty tight and there are no characters that made me go "Why are you here; you're useless; you're annoying" "you should die". There were no situations that made me go "Well, that was in bad taste". There weren't even ones that made me go "man, so boring".

I just binge-watched the first season again so I could watch this new season. I'm still rather shocked this day actually arrived. I thought the announcement last year was an April Fool's joke!!

So how did season 1 age?
Really well, tbh it's still a pretty entertaining series, largely thanks to Masamune's hilarious personality and Hanae Natsuki-san giving his 120% effort into the performance. Though since I just finished Demon Slayer's new season, it's so hard not to hear Tanjirou every time Masamune screams. :heh:

But honestly, I still like all the side characters too. Muriel's design is so cute with her hat and eyepatch and her 'cringe-otaku' personality. Gawd, she even says "de gozaru"...the second-hand embarrassment is real. :heh:

With much of the cast sneaking around, lying, and scheming against one another, it keeps the series quite interesting. Now Gasou's secret has been revealed (if you didn't know it before). I don't remember what happens next but I'll be looking forward to each week's episode for sure.

Chiibi 2023-07-05 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tactics (Post 6506355)
Looking at how popular Kanojo Okarishimasu, I guess this series making a comeback is sensible enough.

PLEASE. THIS SERIES IS WAY BETTER THAN THAT TRASH.:rolleyes:

(Masamune-kun is actually a likable Chad, for starters.)