AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

pumpkins 2011-11-11 12:30

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_wm2oLFZCW...TwA/s640/1.jpg

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/1...gundam-02.html

:) jan 2012! :)


Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3852849)
they changed the design of the novel version quite a bit and apparently they added a few new weapons. i wonder if that means that we will get both a ver.ka AND an OVA version if we get a MG.
i also wonder if that means that we will get the ver.ka version sooner than i expected... they released the regular ver.ka unicorn a year before the first episode afterall.
bandai really is making this pretty interesting^^

hmm. so the ver.ka is the novel version?

Znozzy 2011-11-11 12:49

those two new weapons on the banshee really has me interested

a foldable gun and a .. claw with a beamsabre?

Appel 2011-11-11 12:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpkins (Post 3852878)
hmm. so the ver.ka is the novel version?

im not 100% sure. all i know for sure is that the banshee in the novel looks just like the unicorn, except for the different v-fin and the black color.

kk2extreme 2011-11-11 12:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpkins (Post 3852878)

Now it's a deer :confused:

Appel 2011-11-11 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by kk2extreme (Post 3852912)
Now it's a deer :confused:

its supposed to be a lion XD
the whole theme behind gundam unicorn is the french tapistry that we saw in episode 1, called "a mon seul désir" ("my only desire").
it features a lion (the banshee), a unicorn (the unicorn gundam) and two women, one of which is handing the other woman a box (probably symbolizing the box of laplace). but thats just my own interpretation of this :D

Znozzy 2011-11-11 14:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3852911)
im not 100% sure. all i know for sure is that the banshee in the novel looks just like the unicorn, except for the different v-fin and the black color.

Ver. Ka is the Novel version. (it doesnt have vulcans except in destroy mode)

Ver Ova has vulcans in unicorn mode.

JC... 2011-11-11 15:03

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/554...gundam4la9.png
Not sure if want.

suiton629 2011-11-11 15:20

Sucks that the HG Banshee doesn't have clear parts for its Psycho frame. I guess it's a good thing I only consider MG or at least 1/100 No Grades.

rocawarde 2011-11-11 16:23

Hmmm, I'm 50/50 on this...

On one side its great they gave the Banshee a different weapons layout than Unicorn. They look cool, the rifle looks like one of the Bits from the Nu and Hi-Nu Gundam. While the other is a giant claw, but....are these weapons practical???

Just hear me out,
How is this rifle going to measure up to the beam magnum, would it even work like it? And the Claw, I'm assuming it only work in NT-D mode. Compare to the beam saber I can't see how effective its going to be in combat. Then there is he fact its not going to have a shield, so it really has to count on the I-Field to cover all defense. Last but not least, how is it gonna use its beam sabers on the forearms or grab its two on the back with is stuff in the way. I guess it can disassemble the weapons to free his hands.

That's about it, like the gimmick just not sure how it will work in a fight.

kakakka 2011-11-11 16:31

They'll show it in the anime...

Appel 2011-11-11 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakakka (Post 3853108)
They'll show it in the anime...

yeah, but we will most likely have to wait until may 2012 to find out how its using its armaments^^ but im pretty sure the banshee will make a brief appearance tomorrow or MAYBE even show off its own NT-D (like the unicorn in EP1).

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-11-11 17:56

Tbh, those weapons of Banshee's look more like from the 00 universe or Wing universe (or both). It's not very UC-ish.

Znozzy 2011-11-11 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocawarde (Post 3853105)
Hmmm, I'm 50/50 on this...

On one side its great they gave the Banshee a different weapons layout than Unicorn. They look cool, the rifle looks like one of the Bits from the Nu and Hi-Nu Gundam. While the other is a giant claw, but....are these weapons practical???

Just hear me out,
How is this rifle going to measure up to the beam magnum, would it even work like it? And the Claw, I'm assuming it only work in NT-D mode. Compare to the beam saber I can't see how effective its going to be in combat. Then there is he fact its not going to have a shield, so it really has to count on the I-Field to cover all defense. Last but not least, how is it gonna use its beam sabers on the forearms or grab its two on the back with is stuff in the way. I guess it can disassemble the weapons to free his hands.

That's about it, like the gimmick just not sure how it will work in a fight.

take another look, both arm-sabres can still fold out even with the brick-claw and funnel-gun

MakubeX2 2011-11-11 18:09

The inspiration behind this revised weaponaries for the Banshee is most likely based on images of a lion, which is also the imagery for the Banshee as a counterpart for the Unicorn as well based on the medieval tapestry shown in epsiode 1.

The claw is obviously the head of a lion and the foldable rifle is the tail.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2011-11-11 18:10

I gotta be the only one who looks at the Banshee and says "what's the difference?"

casval cehack 2011-11-11 18:44

The Banshee is a little more expensive than the Unicorn in Destroy mode, yet the full psycoflame is not clear gold. Or is it the lighting?

bio9205 2011-11-11 18:45

...All I want is a clear psycho frame.

maknaedik 2011-11-12 03:35

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...22222920_n.jpg

oohhhhh.. Does this one confirm Age-2 already? LOL! Doesn't look authentic for me.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2011-11-12 03:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3853854)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...22222920_n.jpg

oohhhhh.. Does this one confirm Age-2 already? LOL! Doesn't look authentic for me.

Not to say I know much about how to tell apart from being fake or real...but, I'm fairly certain that is the real deal.

Znozzy 2011-11-12 05:55

so .. when are we getting a kit of the Byalant kai? the things performance in uc4 just .. i need a kit.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.