AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Raziel Z 2009-01-13 07:57

no it Masurao actually

LightningZERO 2009-01-13 08:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scavenger (Post 2158339)
The HCM Pro Seraphim looks sweet unlike the Damashii version. It's also cool that the HCM Pro version comes with a "friendship" hand part.



Arrived 2 hours ago:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...o/IMG_1831.png

2x Dengeki Hobby February issue + 1/144 GN-Sefer model kit.


Now I have 2 Rasiels and 2 GN-Sefers. :D

That's not enough. Rasiel has more GN Sefers than that :D

duotiga 2009-01-13 09:10

Seraphim is another must get kit for me also lol

LightningZERO 2009-01-13 09:12

I still haven't get Seravee, and my Arios is only half completed...busy life busy life :D

Knight_SV 2009-01-13 09:17

i heard rumours that the next MG after GM 2.0 is Exia, but still not sure though.

darkstrife 2009-01-13 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight_SV (Post 2158557)
i heard rumours that the next MG after GM 2.0 is Exia, but still not sure though.

you're either trying to falsely raise the hopes of many fans who crave for the MG Exia or you simply have no idea what you are talking about. MGs don't get released this quickly, this site:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/list/1055/0/1

is good for checking upcoming gundams (1-2 months in advance) and they have all the prices as well listed. If this were miraculously to be true, then i must say that Bandai has lost the plot or they've got so much money that they don't need to torture the MG fans for 2 years to release the MG version of a gundam.

MakubeX2 2009-01-13 09:27

I'll be expecting Sinanju's Pricing (7000 yen) for the 1/100 Seravee as it will technically be a 2-in-1 bundle.

Knight_SV 2009-01-13 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkstrife (Post 2158568)
you're either trying to falsely raise the hopes of many fans who crave for the MG Exia or you simply have no idea what you are talking about.

you don't read my post carefully don't you? me,myself is also not sure about this rumour you moron.

u're thinking i'm trying to trick everyone? absolutely no. u're the one who simply don't know what u talking about.

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkstrife (Post 2158568)
MGs don't get released this quickly, this site:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/list/1055/0/1

is good for checking upcoming gundams (1-2 months in advance) and they have all the prices as well listed. If this were miraculously to be true, then i must say that Bandai has lost the plot or they've got so much money that they don't need to torture the MG fans for 2 years to release the MG version of a gundam.

oh oh wait, i'm always checking those site and ngeekhiong for release news. u re thinking i'm a stupid for not knowing about release dates? Give me a break dude. i always up to date.

StratoSpear 2009-01-13 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight_SV (Post 2158576)
I'm say that i'm also NOT SURE you moron!

Now now guys, no flame baits please.

Knight_SV 2009-01-13 09:38

i just don't like that guy is accusing me for spreading false rumour. Me, myself is not sure about that rumour. those MG Exia rumour is come from my local forum, not me who started it.

StratoSpear 2009-01-13 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight_SV (Post 2158585)
i just don't like that guy is accusing me for spreading false rumour. Me, myself is not sure about that rumour. those MG Exia rumour is come from my local forum, not me who started it.

Nah, dun worry. It's not like you are the only person who has that kind of rumor in mind.

MakubeX2 2009-01-13 09:50

Bandai need to outdo itself at the HG Exia and HG OO's frames on a larger scale before attempting a MG.

You can see how weak the 1/100 Exia and OO are when compared to their smaller counterparts.

I say, the Sinanju's frame is about halfway there.

Knight_SV 2009-01-13 09:57

okay, i just don't like that he made raised my eyebrows

Scavenger 2009-01-13 11:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2158529)
That's not enough. Rasiel has more GN Sefers than that :D

Hmm... I could of course learn how to recast the parts in resin... Could make a fortune out of that if I recast lots of Rasiel and Sefer kits. ;)

Or I could just buy the cheaper Chinese versions of Dengeki Hobby since the Chinese version also has the Rasiel and I think their next issue also has GN-Sefer.

Edit: New Robot Damashii Seraphim pics are up. Looks somewhat decent, but it's still worse than the 1/144 HG Seraphim and HCM Pro Seraphim.

1/144 HG Seraphim pic: http://www.mpsnet.co.jp/HobbyNet/pro...aspx?pno=55567

justsomeguy 2009-01-13 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 2158611)
Bandai need to outdo itself at the HG Exia and HG OO's frames on a larger scale before attempting a MG.

You can see how weak the 1/100 Exia and OO are when compared to their smaller counterparts.

I say, the Sinanju's frame is about halfway there.

I know how the 1/100 00 is bad compared to HG 00, but how about the 1/100 Exia? I have both that and the HG, and it doesn't seem any worse.

LoweGear 2009-01-13 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scavenger (Post 2158736)

For those who want to see it right away:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...ai-gp0032L.jpg

I can feel my money crying out for the thing already :uhoh:

LightningZERO 2009-01-13 12:39

HG 1/144 0 Raiser

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1..._oraiser_0.jpg

HG Trans-Am Gundam


RDF2050 2009-01-13 13:28



I still love EXIA is the best model in this series.

AlphaDragoon 2009-01-13 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by StratoSpear (Post 2156564)
Yep.... Sets is good as dead if Allelujah sees this.:heh:

00 Raiser says "think again". :heh:

LoweGear 2009-01-13 14:33

http://www.amiami.com/images/product...DM-0234_05.jpg

Not really a "mini" MS...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:18.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.