AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Exia_00 2012-03-09 10:24

does the HG Zeydra come with the beam effect parts for the hands? or which Vagan Age kit does?

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-03-09 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 4044662)
does the HG Zeydra come with the beam effect parts for the hands? or which Vagan Age kit does?

None of the Vegan kits so far had them yet. Sorry to dissapoint you :(

Exia_00 2012-03-09 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4044677)
None of the Vegan kits so far had them yet. Sorry to dissapoint you :(

That is rather disappointing, but fear not it is not you that disappoints me haha. Hmm I have been tryna decide which Vagan kit i want to add to my age collection any recommendations I am rather disappointed with the Zedas R having been watching RRobert184 reviews

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-03-09 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 4044768)
Hmm I have been tryna decide which Vagan kit i want to add to my age collection any recommendations I am rather disappointed with the Zedas R having been watching RRobert184 reviews

If I were you, I'll wait for the Vagan MGs first. The HGs for the Vagan suits are pretty lacking in details so far and the proportion is also not that good. Those Vagan's suits deserve better.

Exia_00 2012-03-09 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4044786)
If I were you, I'll wait for the Vagan MGs first. The HGs for the Vagan suits are pretty lacking in details so far and the proportion is also not that good. Those Vagan's suits deserve better.

they do deserve better, the RD Gafran looks nice though...

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-03-09 13:03

So far, I got all the Vegan kits minus the Zedrya, and to be honest: None of them were dissapointing in my eyes. The Dorado I find to be the best of the bunch yet, but from reviews I saw the Zeydra is a little better.

Bashfulz 2012-03-09 20:27

clear blade for the MG spallow! :)


and april release for the Farsia! :)

maknaedik 2012-03-09 21:05

I'm just hoping that those clear rods will be included with Farsia or else, I'll be buying HG Jagd Doga for those.

Exia_00 2012-03-09 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4044830)
So far, I got all the Vegan kits minus the Zedrya, and to be honest: None of them were dissapointing in my eyes. The Dorado I find to be the best of the bunch yet, but from reviews I saw the Zeydra is a little better.

I might just settle for Zeydra and beam effect parts myself, however the RD Gafran has a really nice organic look to it that the hg in my eyes doesnt have :( and a beam effect part lol

casval cehack 2012-03-09 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4045347)
I'm just hoping that those clear rods will be included with Farsia or else, I'll be buying HG Jagd Doga for those.

If the attachment points on Farsia's base stand were an indication, those rods will be included.

I think this is the probable answer on your earlier query -> check MG Titus spoilers

maknaedik 2012-03-10 02:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4045412)
If the attachment points on Farsia's base stand were an indication, those rods will be included.

I think this is the probable answer on your earlier query -> check MG Titus spoilers

Thank you for that. As usual, I don't notice such things that's why I always ask. Good thing it's not what I expect it to be.

suiton629 2012-03-10 10:07

Good to see that we're getting a clear green piece for the MG Sparrow...But that was expected.

Appel 2012-03-10 12:11

i dont think bandai would have given us a sticker for that like they did with the HG XD that would have been the cheapest thing ever :P

suiton629 2012-03-10 12:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4046218)
i dont think bandai would have given us a sticker for that like they did with the HG XD that would have been the cheapest thing ever :P

And if they did, an army of raging GunPla otaku would ravage Bandai's company building and the PlaMo factory...lol

Appel 2012-03-10 14:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4046241)
And if they did, an army of raging GunPla otaku would ravage Bandai's company building and the PlaMo factory...lol

i dont think they would go that far but the complaints would definitely be pretty big and loud^^

suiton629 2012-03-10 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4046360)
i dont think they would go that far but the complaints would definitely be pretty big and loud^^

:heh:

Called sarcasm...rofl...

Bashfulz 2012-03-10 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4046218)
i dont think bandai would have given us a sticker for that like they did with the HG XD that would have been the cheapest thing ever :P

instead of a clear green part bandai could have given a normal green colored piece of a shiny metallic green piece. i wasnt really expecting a clear piece as i thought it was supposed to be a pale green color like in the anime. :)

duotiga 2012-03-11 01:33

logically shld be clear green bcos of this

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...83/m152_28.jpg

HasuMasu 2012-03-11 02:36

Stickers are the bane of my exhistence.

It's a good thing they're optional.

loon1688 2012-03-11 03:38

Long times didn't upload my work.....
HG 1/144 Gundam Age 2 Normal Mode....
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...58494797_n.jpg
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...07518672_n.jpg
Father & Son......
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...20947825_n.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.