AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fan Creations (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Project Cyz (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=47678)

Cyz 2007-05-20 20:43

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/4930/darkcyzje4.jpg
New one :blush: I never seen the anime yet and I never knew her name but the pic is awesome. It gave me trouble cutting the render too :heehee: Oh btw, if you guys can find me a Japanese letter brushes then that would be really cool. I only have Chinese :heehee: Oh and that? I improvise and use font instead.

felix 2007-05-21 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyz (Post 952643)
You mean the ones with my name on it? Uh...sure I think I can do that one. As for the ones without my names on it, well, you could see that mostly in KiNa's thread, Deathkillz's, and other people who loves to give away their freebies :blush:. As for the avies, most of them were also freebies or just requested them. You could refer them on the different popular thread (i.e. Kanon - so many Ayu requests :heehee:). I also have other sigs from another forum but it has a different name on it.

Ahh.. Soka soka..
Okey then here's another one.

You save most of Pelly's works correct. ^^
Do you have that first gif avatar he used.
It was around a month after he joined the forum when he was still learning. I think he mentioned that it was his first one.

Let's see it was a Asahina Suzuka from Suzuka one.
At the time he was intresting/lurking in Suzuka, Karin, Jigoku Shoujo, ARIA the Animation, Lamune I think.
(it was over a year or so ago so I'm not sure)

So do you have it, your Cyz after all :D

Pellissier 2007-05-21 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cats (Post 956105)
It was around a month after he joined the forum when he was still learning. I think he mentioned that it was his first one.

Yes, it was Asahina Suzuka from Suzuka, and that was my first gif. I also happen to have that gif, so how much would you pay for it ? http://img.freeforumzone.it/upload/4...odasicario.gif

Anyway this is Cyz's thread (or better Cyz project) so why polluting it with my gifs? :p

felix 2007-05-21 11:43

It's a test of his collecting l33tish skillz :3 I really wanna see that little thing and also, Cyz in action. =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pay ehh~ sounds interesting.
I guess you mean it in the sense where it's synonymous with trade.
I'll think about it.

Riker 2007-05-21 14:26

Quote:

At the time he was intresting/lurking in Suzuka, Karin, Jigoku Shoujo, ARIA the Animation, Lamune I think.

How did you know so much details? o____o;;

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cats (Post 956242)
It's a test of his collecting l33tish skillz :3 I really wanna see that little thing and also, Cyz in action. =)

Yea, just curious, what is the total number of avatars and sigs you've collected so far? : o

Silver Dragon 2007-05-21 20:04

KiNa is a genious >D
But I think you need to put more effort, use effects, and brushes and read some tuts ^_~

Cyz 2007-05-21 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riker (Post 956437)
Yea, just curious, what is the total number of avatars and sigs you've collected so far? : o

For the avies, I have 629 avies. Most of them were animated and some were statics (which I got from Cats thread and other people from other forums :blush:. As for the siggies, I have roughly 324 (that's without my names on it. I keep them for my personal collection :heehee:.) I have the ones with my names on it from this forum and from others as well. Most of the siggies came from K. Yamato, KiNa, Cats, and you. There were others too btw :blush:

Quote:

Ahh.. Soka soka..
Okey then here's another one.

So do you have it, your Cyz after all :D

Nope, don't have it. I collect avies but I collect those that I find it really nice :blush: Pelly should have it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Dragon (Post 956903)
KiNa is a genious >D
But I think you need to put more effort, use effects, and brushes and read some tuts ^_~

I know but like I said, it was just a simple crop. Aaand I haven't got acquainted to PS that good yet during that time :nod:

Shana 2007-05-21 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyz (Post 957002)
For the avies, I have 629 avies.

OMFG. 629 Avies? OMG :heh:

Senovit 2007-05-21 22:06

So many.. that blows my mind @.@

Cyz 2007-05-21 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Shana (Post 957041)

I might be wrong. It could be a lot more or a little less though but in any case, it still keeps growing :heehee:

-> I just figured out the name of the girl on my current sig. Her name is Enma Ai from Jigoku Shoujo

Spectacular_Insanity 2007-05-21 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Shana (Post 957041)

> I concur. I hope you get paid for doing so many... you could totally turn that into a career, I bet.

But wow... it adles the brain to think of so many. :eyespin:

felix 2007-05-22 03:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riker (Post 956437)
How did you know so much details? o____o;;

Mmm.. is it not dead obvious~
Take a guess, I'll make sure to give you a cookie if you guess right. (1 try)
Hint: The "I think" are just for show.. I knew perfectly well what I was talking about.

Maybe I already hinted too much.. xD Haha.

Cyz 2007-05-22 12:37

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/4503/cccyz2nv5.jpg

--> Another new one :blush:. Another C.C sig I made but this one...I put more effort on it.

guiltygearxt 2007-05-22 23:01

gj on the new C.C. sig

I say its ur best so far, both looks and skill wise

I was actually gonna use that C.C. pic 4 my next sig but 2 bad the quality isnt 2 good >_<

Cyz 2007-05-26 21:45

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/8...lovecyzos9.jpg
My latest one. I just finished this one. These are Sachiko and Yumi from Maria-sama ga Miteru. Oookay, I'm done! On to the planning mode :heehee:

WINGZERO619 2007-05-26 21:49

@Cyz: Well it's simple but the renders could use a bit of drop shadow. On top of that you can also get some rich color by applying a new adjustment layer over all your layers or single out the layers with the levels feature... if not that then you can adjust it with brightness/contrast feature. Text could use some help too... play around with some blending options and see what you come out with... either than that, it's a super simple sig. Very clean.

bigdave 2007-05-26 21:53

Yay Cyz! New sig new sig! :heh:

SO this time its Marimite! ^___^
hehe I like the simplicity and clean cut look of the sig.

I think if u used a different font it would look better =)
I mean for the Sisterly love text, ur Cyz doens't need that much change IMO

Cyz 2007-05-26 22:15

@ bigdave: I can't think of any elegant like fonts to go along with it on my font collection.

@ WINGZERO619: I tried but none of the blending options made it look pretty :nod:. Also, I'm trying to avoid using glows and shadows for the most part anyway.

KiNA 2007-05-26 22:49

Well... the star placement look fake =/ ... dont look too natural ...

Cyz 2007-05-26 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto (Post 964484)
Well... the star placement look fake =/ ... dont look too natural ...

Can't leave the BG empty so I....improvise or so to speak :heehee: