AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

maknaedik 2013-06-20 20:09

When I don't feel lazy, I do this: http://mxgs.blogspot.com/2010/04/put...resanding.html

Skye629 2013-06-20 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiu_fan (Post 4730024)
I would also recommend using a nail buffer after sanding as it will greatly help in hiding scratches from the sanding process.

Nail buffer? Sorry for my ignorance

Are you referring to those sandpaper esque tools for filing?

@maknaedik: Quick question, is using finer grits ok for the pre-sanding method? looks really interesting, I tend to use 600 tops for rougher grits, I usually use 800 then go to 1200 then 1500 to finish

Butagami 2013-06-21 01:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 4730543)
Probably a wing zero TV version and a normal color tallgeese, don't get to much hopes up.

That would already be pretty sweet, I've been waiting for Zero for years

maknaedik 2013-06-21 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4731122)
Nail buffer? Sorry for my ignorance

Are you referring to those sandpaper esque tools for filing?

@maknaedik: Quick question, is using finer grits ok for the pre-sanding method? looks really interesting, I tend to use 600 tops for rougher grits, I usually use 800 then go to 1200 then 1500 to finish

I use 400-600-800 grits.. but I do topcoat.. so in your case, it should work fine :)

loon1688 2013-06-21 10:57

Latest Collections

HG Gundam Astray Blue Frame 2nd L

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps1da2714b.jpg
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps09af8103.jpg
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa9f4e17e.jpg
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...psd74dda77.jpg
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps21a70ad6.jpg[/SPOILER]

Chiu_fan 2013-06-21 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4731122)
Nail buffer? Sorry for my ignorance

Are you referring to those sandpaper esque tools for filing?

Yes, the one you use to polish nails. It helps hide scratches from sanding/filing and makes the surface smoothe again.

Skye629 2013-06-21 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4731587)
I use 400-600-800 grits.. but I do topcoat.. so in your case, it should work fine :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiu_fan (Post 4732153)
Yes, the one you use to polish nails. It helps hide scratches from sanding/filing and majes the aurface smoothe again.

KK Thanks guys!!!

Skye629 2013-06-22 03:34

HOLY S*** XD I MUST DO THIS

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ilbhnWRNZt...s1600/1ggg.jpg


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jogGT6cUHS...A/s1600/11.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-182Of6mLS6.../s1600/12a.jpg

I gotta wait for a G-3 Version of this, as it seems this is probably THE go to RX-78-2 unless your preference lies in the Anime styled 2.0 or more detail heavy OYW Ver.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-06-22 10:30

^ I still prefer the chest-design of the OYW version though, so yeah, I might just buy both OYW and 3.0 :p.

Skye629 2013-06-22 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4732948)
^ I still prefer the chest-design of the OYW version though, so yeah, I might just buy both OYW and 3.0 :p.

Y have one when you can have the best of both worlds? XD

Akyra 2013-06-24 04:11

ZOMG...that Red Astray is nuts! MG THAT NOW!

StratoSpear 2013-06-24 05:06

Is it just my wishful thinking or are the 3.0's fingers can be bent individually?

Chiu_fan 2013-06-24 05:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by StratoSpear (Post 4735012)
are the 3.0's fingers can be bent individually?

Yes they can.:D

Appel 2013-06-24 08:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by StratoSpear (Post 4735012)
Is it just my wishful thinking or are the 3.0's fingers can be bent individually?

They are the same hands as those of the Nu Ver.Ka.

Akyra 2013-06-24 08:12

Hmmm, was just browsing and found this

http://blog.yahoo.com/_ED274AZGFINLE.../1259661/index

It's a chinese blog and said the image is from Gundam Ace 2013 August issue.

Real or fake?

Butagami 2013-06-24 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akyra (Post 4735156)
Hmmm, was just browsing and found this

http://blog.yahoo.com/_ED274AZGFINLE.../1259661/index

It's a chinese blog and said the image is from Gundam Ace 2013 August issue.

Real or fake?

but...but...I wanted a proper TV version of zero:sad:

I do hope it's fake, as it would probably decrease the chances of a TV ver. MG to be made...

LoweGear 2013-06-24 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 4735261)
I do hope it's fake, as it would probably decrease the chances of a TV ver. MG to be made...

Well, it's not.

GundamGuy Blogspot - Gundam Wing: Endlezz Waltz MG Proto Wing Gundam Zero Announced

They're basically doing for the Wing Zero TV what they did for the MG Epyon: take the original Okawara design and give run it through Katoki's style without changing the general design, instead of the outright redesigns of the Endless Waltz Gundams, to fit the Glory of the Losers storyline.

This was actually teased a few months back in the Glory of the Losers manga, where Wing Zero TV's wings were visible in one of the spread pages. At least now they've given it a name that'll explain its presence in the manga: They're essentially billing it as the prototype of the Wing Gundam EW and Wing Zero EW.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-06-24 10:23

NOOOO......!!

I want the true Wing Zero TV MG just like I want the MGs of the true TV versions of the other Gundams! Not Katoki-fied design again :(. Not saying it’s bad, but I’m kinda bored with it. Gimme something fresh from Wing-line! Now Gundam Wing TV really looks like Bandai’s forgotten and abandoned step-child. We only get MG Wing and MG (Exclusive) Tallgeese II out of it despite the large number of its fans.

Appel 2013-06-24 15:23

That Wing Zero disappoints me a little as well. I mean yeah, it does look great. But you guys are right, I wanted to see a true TV version as well.
Oh well, maybe they are gonna release one later :T

Skye629 2013-06-24 16:37

Here ya go for those too lazy to look em up themselves

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8H0T5YBqQK...4Y/s1600/3.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-glErZjJdM4...1ccccccccc.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--CHYKVI2M1...cccccccccc.jpg

IM GETTING ALL THE ZERO KITS SO IDC BWAHAHHAHAHAAHAH

IM SO HAPPY

My only complaint is the TBR colors, its shit


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:59.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.