AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Kamichama Karin (TV Series) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=40499)

Potatochobit 2007-02-27 00:07

this is the same show as the comic that was released in the US awhile ago? i remember looking for chibi vampire karin and coming across this.

Risaa 2007-02-27 01:49

I'm really anticipating this - sparkly, high-quality art, ALI PROJECT, and a way cute Shii-chan all in one. <3

FireChick 2007-02-27 06:12

Are Himeka or Kirio or Kirika's voices gonna be announced soon?

Dragnfly@Gamefaqs 2007-02-28 18:53

I read two volumes of the manga. I really liked it but couldn't continue reading it so I'm glad it's getting an anime. Here's hoping it turns out well.

FireChick 2007-03-03 17:09

Me too. I still wanted Kaida Yuki to do Kazune though. He should have a more boyish voice. Mai Nakahara ROCKS!!! I bet she'll do an awesome job with Karin! I hope Shi-chan/Nike's voice is announced. Maybe Megumi Hayashibara could use her Piyoko voice for Shi-chan/Nike. Nyuuuu! I wub Piyoko's squeaky voice! sooooo kawaii!:D

Kilgamayan 2007-03-07 00:52

I'm going to have kami put up an "official" announcement on our website later, but for now I'll "unofficially" let you guys know that Shintani's going to pick this up.

I realize it goes against our "credo" of doing Ryoko shows, but this is a Koge-Donbo show so we're willing to make an exception (some of us are very much more than willing), and Miyuki Sawashiro is a close second with the likes of Milfeulle/Mint, Rachel/Claire and Miyata/Serizawa. Besides, we only know two cast members so far, so she might still have signed on. >_>

endy 2007-03-07 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilgamayan (Post 854572)
I'm going to have kami put up an "official" announcement on our website later, but for now I'll "unofficially" let you guys know that Shintani's going to pick this up.

I realize it goes against our "credo" of doing Ryoko shows, but this is a Koge-Donbo show so we're willing to make an exception (some of us are very much more than willing), and Miyuki Sawashiro is a close second with the likes of Milfeulle/Mint, Rachel/Claire and Miyata/Serizawa. Besides, we only know two cast members so far, so she might still have signed on. >_>

yeah, its "official" now, heh.

www.shintani-subs.com for those of you who want to comment about it.

FireChick 2007-03-07 17:54

Oh sweet! A subbing group! Cool! Thanks!

FireChick 2007-03-10 10:14

Oh my goodness! According to ANN, Mai Nakahara is going to sing the ED to Kamichama Karin! But the song is unnamed and unknown whatsoever.:D

JediNight 2007-03-11 03:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Potatochobit (Post 845979)
this is the same show as the comic that was released in the US awhile ago? i remember looking for chibi vampire karin and coming across this.

Belated reply, but no that is something different.

This is KARIN and you are thinking of KAIRIN ;)

eggplant 2007-03-13 04:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireChick (Post 846272)
Are Himeka or Kirio or Kirika's voices gonna be announced soon?

http://games.nakayosi-net.com/joho/a...ime_karin.html

Michiru: Ishida Akira
Kirio: Asanuma Shintarou
Kirika: Kaida Yuki

FireChick 2007-03-13 06:07

I'm using another computer since my dad's is having problems. OH. MY. GOD......YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! KAIDA YUKI IS KIRIKA!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! I WAS RIGHT!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! She may not to Kazune but at least she's doing Kirika! YAY!!! Oh and Ishida Akira is cool too! He did Gaara in Naruto! I've never heard of Asanuma Shintaro but I guess he'll do a good job.

FireChick 2007-03-13 06:27

Wait! They haven't announced Himeka's seiyuu yet! Oh...for some reason, I can't seem to imagine Akira Ishida doing the hyper and peppy Micchi. I was hoping more for Kouki Miyata but I guess Akira Ishida can do a good job. I wonder if they're gonna release character songs for the series as it comes out?

Kilgamayan 2007-03-16 12:06

Akira Ishida is love. <3

Too bad I had no clue who the other two were before looking them up and only a slight clue after looking them up - the only thing I've seen between them is Inukami!.

Where's my Ryoko/Miyuki pairing? Why do you do this to me, Japan? :(

Dandruff 2007-03-17 12:24

Yesterday I took my younger sister to the mall where she bought the first volume. As I read it myself the voice I had for Karin in my head was of Nakahara Mai. I was quite spazzy happy finding out she really was going to be doing the voice for Karin when I saw the thread here at animesuki, lol.

eggplant 2007-03-19 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireChick (Post 861110)
Wait! They haven't announced Himeka's seiyuu yet! Oh...for some reason, I can't seem to imagine Akira Ishida doing the hyper and peppy Micchi. I was hoping more for Kouki Miyata but I guess Akira Ishida can do a good job. I wonder if they're gonna release character songs for the series as it comes out?

Himeka will be voiced by Shitaya Noriko (Himeko in Kannazuki no Miko, Sakura in Fate/stay night, Himiko in Kyoushirou to Towa no Sora, Tetsuko in Dai Mahou Touge, Chelsea in Coyote Ragtime Show, Nao in Massugu ni Ikou)

http://eg.nttpub.co.jp/news/20070320_04.html

FireChick 2007-03-20 06:22

Good news! The ending song for Kamichama Karin has been announced! It's called Anemone and it's being sung by Mai Nakahara aka the seiyuu for Karin! Proof is here!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=7461

FireChick 2007-03-20 06:28

Wow! Nice picture of the seiyuus! I don't see Akira Ishida but oh well. Who else is in there besides Mai Nakahara and Miyuki Sawasiro? I'm trying to find Yuki Kaida (Kirika Karasuma) in there but I can't seem to tell them apart.

Maids! Maids! Maids! 2007-04-04 14:29

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/1...x378lp8.th.jpg http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/5...x301vl1.th.jpg

FireChick 2007-04-04 15:08

Ooooooooooh! Very cute picture of Karin and Shi-chan together! This Friday is where it all goes down!:) :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.