AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

LightningZERO 2008-03-16 00:52

I have the 4 Gundams and I like them overall, I think Exia's the best, except that his 2 GN Blades can't stay fixed to the hips. And Kyrios looks plain without marking or painting

Astrana 2008-03-16 01:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 1463523)
quite surprise for me is Hg Flag kit is amazing also.....

I am not sure if it's just me, but my graham custom flag's head parts are really loose.

duotiga 2008-03-16 01:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrana (Post 1463565)
I am not sure if it's just me, but my graham custom flag's head parts are really loose.

for me i painted the head so kinda like sturdy.....the only i complain i have is the mass produce union flag cant carry the liner rifle properly.....

StratoSpear 2008-03-16 01:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeesesGlokmah (Post 1463467)
How are Dynames and Kyrios? I haven't gotten around to getting them, but I plan on it next time I go to my local hobby store. Right now, the only 00 Gundam I have is Exia.

I made a post abt 00 models that i've owned and commented on them... Page 309, Post #6164

Happy collecting! Now I'm going for HG Virtue!:heh:

LightningZERO 2008-03-16 01:59

Playing as Turn A in Gundam Musou kinda makes me fall in love with its design, and the gunpla for it seems kinda unusual and interesting. So...recommended? :D

philmein 2008-03-16 02:01

^^^Well, according to Dalong, it did receive a score above 100.

emm...so, after watching episode 23, I, now, want a 1/100 Dynames. Lockon is a certified badass.

Astrana 2008-03-16 02:04

I am on episode 33 in Turn A. I was actually going to get a MG Turn A today but it was sold out so I bought a GP-03 instead, building it right now ^^ so much fun.... Turn A would be my next buy list

sword.impulse 2008-03-16 02:28

definitely recommend MG Turn A, its a nice and refreshing change compared to other MGs. For one, it doesnt requrie a "P.C." Runner sheet, only 3 stickers including eyes, and decals don't need to be applied to look awesome. Also along with the little Loran, it comes with a Cow too, which is just kickass.

Pride 2008-03-16 03:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrana (Post 1463565)
I am not sure if it's just me, but my graham custom flag's head parts are really loose.

Yeah, and it's hard to get the flag to hold the rifle and sword.

StratoSpear 2008-03-16 03:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pride (Post 1463748)
Yeah, and it's hard to get the flag to hold the rifle and sword.

Finally! someone else besides me brought up that point!!! I love the Flag but the model.... is such a shame...

philmein 2008-03-16 03:25

Hopefully, if a 1/100 Flag is released, those problems will be corrected...
I really want an Overflag though...

MakubeX2 2008-03-16 04:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrana (Post 1463473)
it is a HG, never heard anything about FG nadleeh, plus Nadleeh is really plain. And i got all 4 gundams, still debating on getting nadleeh in april or not.

The HG Nadleeh will be priced as the same as HG Exia. So it's not half bad.

Now for some more rumour on the Gunplan side :-

・基本的に去年のおもちゃショーと同じで6月には新作発表
・3月デザイン決定→4月試作品→5月、6月テストショット
・00P、00F、OOVは続々と商品化決定
・プトレマイオスは新型戦艦発売のため爆発は決定事項
・00(ダブルオー)ガンダムは6月発表

New Gunpla Design to be annouced at Toyshow in June as par previous year.
Designs to push out by March->Prototype by April->Promo Pix by May, June.
OOP,OOF and OOV will have models out.
A Design/Model for a new Ptolemaios type Battleship to be annouced.
00 Gundam Design to be out by June.

beamknight87 2008-03-16 17:23

Seems like we still have to wait for a while before any MG of 00 are even announced... oh well...

Aiming for a MG Freedom next friday, just for the heck of it and actually see by myself the differences between it and the Strike Freedom lol ^^

Astrana 2008-03-16 22:36





Finished RX78-GP03 in few hours, still got build the core fighter, cannon, bean rifle and putting on deco. decent kit, the joint between the waist and leg is really really tight, I think it is probably desgined that way cuz the back is bit heavy. I really need get couple action base so i can pose it better :heh:

Critias 2008-03-16 23:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by beamknight87 (Post 1464889)
Seems like we still have to wait for a while before any MG of 00 are even announced... oh well...

Aiming for a MG Freedom next friday, just for the heck of it and actually see by myself the differences between it and the Strike Freedom lol ^^

I imagine any MG of OO won't be out for a good part of several months, if that. Bandai still has to milk the HG 100's before we even see MG Exia :heh:

beamknight87 2008-03-16 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrana (Post 1465398)




Finished RX78-GP03 in few hours, still got build the core fighter, cannon, bean rifle and putting on deco. decent kit, the joint between the waist and leg is really really tight, I think it is probably desgined that way cuz the back is bit heavy. I really need get couple action base so i can pose it better :heh:


I assume you did an OOB build then. Looks quite good so far. This makes me wonder...how actually big a 1/100 Dendrobium for the GP03 would have been? lol :heh:

Astrana 2008-03-16 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by beamknight87 (Post 1465492)
I assume you did an OOB build then. Looks quite good so far. This makes me wonder...how actually big a 1/100 Dendrobium for the GP03 would have been? lol :heh:

OOB? whats that? I googled it and found Old ORchid Beach :twitch:

1/100 Dendrobium?? I don't know how big it can get but i am pretty sure it's something u can only display on ur kitchen table. Hey you can use the beam saber on it as chopsticks and the weapon slots can be like a salt and pepper dispenser

beamknight87 2008-03-16 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrana (Post 1465513)
OOB? whats that? I googled it and found Old ORchid Beach :twitch:

1/100 Dendrobium?? I don't know how big it can get but i am pretty sure it's something u can only display on ur kitchen table. Hey you can use the beam saber on it as chopsticks and the weapon slots can be like a salt and pepper dispenser

I meant if you did an out of the box build.

As for the Dendrobium it would make awesome furniture lol

sword.impulse 2008-03-16 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by beamknight87 (Post 1465568)
I meant if you did an out of the box build.

As for the Dendrobium it would make awesome furniture lol

lol, and tower over jumbo grade Zeta.

Thanks for the dendrobium pics, it has always been on my must buy list, now i might bump it up a few slots

Shiro-Oh! 2008-03-17 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrana (Post 1465398)




Finished RX78-GP03 in few hours, still got build the core fighter, cannon, bean rifle and putting on deco. decent kit, the joint between the waist and leg is really really tight, I think it is probably desgined that way cuz the back is bit heavy. I really need get couple action base so i can pose it better :heh:

That's pretty cool, dude. Stamen is the only one missing in my GP series collection. I keep saying to myself that I'll get one, and every time I try to get one, I end up getting a totally different MG... Such a shame... :heh: One thing I like about this is that it has a substitute Core Fighter( unlike GP-01/Fb), so you can actually display its Core Fighter.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.