AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [MANGA] Bleach - 098 " Turn back the Pendulum XI (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=67498)

Zu Ra 2008-06-11 06:16

[MANGA] Bleach - 098 " Turn back the Pendulum XI

Quote:

* Urahara asks Aizen what he was doing and Aizen replies that he discovered the group of captains etc and came to help them.

* Urahara asks why Aizen is lying and he replies that he doesn't see what the problem is with a vice captain trying to help his injured captain.Urahara: "this is hollowification." He says he is the type of guy he suspected all along. Aizen's group splits up.

* While the group is splitting Tessai uses Hadou 88, a destruction spell, "hiryuugekizokushintenraihou" to attack them but it is defended by bakudou 81 "dankuu".Tessai is surprised that his technique could be stopped by Aizen who is only a vice captain.

* Aizen's group is able to leave. Urahara and Tessai then try to help Hirako and the others but it's hard to do it at the scene.Tessai asks Urahara if he knows a way to deal with this type of phenomenon after giving such a speech

* Urahara says he has a possible way of helping them though it's risky, he asks him to transport all of them to the 12th division.He uses forbidden techniques (jikanteishi/kuukanteni) to transport themselves and the land to the 12th division.

* Hollowification was one of the solutions Urahara discovered when researching how to strengthen the souls.The boundary between shinigami and hollow will be destroyed within an instant with this process creating substance.

* Therefore he will use the hougyoku to cure them.

Credits : Spacecat / Danna

Sageblink 2008-06-11 06:22

So, the hougyoku was already created...

Konpachi 2008-06-11 06:49

cant wait! and thats one loooong kidou spell

clarizza 2008-06-11 08:40

I'm starting to think that the official reason Urahara left SS is pure BS. =)

Can see a Urahara Vs. Aizen, word against word scenario.
Where Aizen might use his Shikai to sway other captains and/or Central 46 opinion(s) in his favor. (Central 46 being the council that got slaughtered back in the SS Arc)

And the whole "untracable Gigai" story being a simple cover up.
Yoruichi and Tessai chose to stand by Urahara, because of their past.
And Tessai's first hand knowledge about what happened.

Others might have mentioned this in earlier threads, credit to them. =)

Edit #1: Typo ftw

lequory 2008-06-11 08:57

just so everyone knows...this spoiler was posted as being believable. It's not known yet if this is the true spoiler because Aizen still hasn't done his usual explanation of how he did things.

It seems to be what every has been predicting what would happen though. Kudos to those who predictions seems to have come true. If we get some pics then we can say its 100% true.

Photonbeam 2008-06-11 09:18

Now that's a clear explanation how Urahara got exiled from Soul Society.

Defiance 2008-06-11 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by clarizza (Post 1647720)
I'm starting to think that the official reason Urahara left SS is pure BS. =)

Can see a Urahara Vs. Aizen, word against word scenario.
Where Aizen might use his Shikai to sway other captains and/or Central 46 opinion(s) in his favor. (Central 46 being the council that got slaughtered back in the SS Arc)

Sounds plausible.

I begining to think Aizen IS the most powerful captain/being in Bleach. His Shikai could rule the SS, he seems to be able to take down Captain Level Bankai's effortlessly, i.e. Hitsuga and the fox captain. He played with Hollification as a vice captain, and know is reaching for the king of SS. Damm what a villian!

Amirali 2008-06-11 10:23

Why the heck would Aizen retreat? Why not take out Tessai and Urahara? Knowing Aizen's massive ego, I don't believe he's scared of Urahara. Also, as far as I recall from Byakuya's fight with Zomari, kidou 81 can only stop spells upto the 80s levels.........if Tessai hadn't held back from using a 90s level spell, that might have been the end of Aizen then and there.

WONDERMIKE 2008-06-11 11:03

That might fit perfect in Aizen's plan. He provoked a situation in where Urahara had no chance but to make use of the Hogyoku or even has to develop it. But didn't Aizen say something about Urahara has never really used it(when Wonderweiss was "born")?

Is anyone still suspicious about Urahra's involement? ;p

Sabaku Kyu 2008-06-11 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by amirali1985 (Post 1647876)
Also, as far as I recall from Byakuya's fight with Zomari, kidou 81 can only stop spells upto the 80s levels.........if Tessai hadn't held back from using a 90s level spell, that might have been the end of Aizen then and there.

Unless Aizen defended with a 90's level kidou right? But then again, Aizen in the present is still trying master 90's level kidou so maybe not. Lucky for him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE (Post 1647942)
That might fit perfect in Aizen's plan. He provoked a situation in where Urahara had no chance but to make use of the Hogyoku or even has to develop it.

Yeah, but how did he know that Tessai and Urahara weren't going to report back to Soul Society first and inform everyone about his betrayal? It seems like a huge liability to let them go, but he maybe he had a plan for this all along. I wouldn't be surprised if he ran away to alert SS in order to frame Urahara and Tessai.

Quote:

But didn't Aizen say something about Urahara has never really used it(when Wonderweiss was "born")?
It was said that the Hogyoku was sealed after it was created. Urahara never tried to unseal it, so he wouldn't know that its full power can be unsealed by someone with twice the reiatsu of a captain. That doesn't necessarily mean that Urahara never used the hogyoku before it was sealed though.

MAQI 2008-06-11 11:41

I am not suspicious about Urahara's involement, but I am suspicious of Mayuri. How did Aizen know about the hollowfication Urahara was working on? I mean he could have been using his shikai to spy on him while he was working, but I don't know if that would be enough. Mayuri did not help when the alarm was rung about Aizen, he knew somehow where to look in HM for those bodies that were hanging, maybe he was part of Aizen's little group and Aizen left him out when he defected, or maybe he is a spy for Aizen... I don't know but something is rotten in Denmark.

Amirali 2008-06-11 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu (Post 1647975)
Unless Aizen defended with a 90's level kidou right? But then again, Aizen in the present is still trying master 90's level kidou so maybe not. Lucky for him.

Since Urahara and tessai appeared to catch Aizen from behind at end of chapter -99, they should have tried to onehit-ko him. Instead of Urahara lunging at aizen with his unreleased sword, it might have worked better if tessai had ambushed him with a 'black coffin' level 90's spell.
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Small One (Post 1648031)
I wonder if Aizen really defeated the Kidou, or if it was just his illusion.

Well recall, Shunsui saw one version of Aizen back in SS, and shinji saw another taunting him. Other than Aizen's word, how do we know which is the real one and which is the bald accomplice? There is no telling what is real , so you're completely right that we don't know if aizen truly defeated the kidou.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu (Post 1647975)
I wouldn't be surprised if he ran away to alert SS in order to frame Urahara and Tessai.

Urahara and Tessai aren't wanted criminals though, so SS can't think they're responsible for attempted murder and evil experiments. also, I'm pretty sure 'fake' Aizen is shoring up his alibi strongly.

Anima 2008-06-11 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Small One (Post 1648031)
I wonder if Aizen really defeated the Kidou, or if it was just his illusion.

Good point!
but then this whole scenario is a bit cliche and why the heck would they leave Aizen retreat?
I can now imagine Yama-gi's stupid "follow the low" BS when facing Urahara.

Zantetsu 2008-06-11 14:18

With every chapter that passes on, I keep on believing that Aizen is in fact scared of Urahara or at least they are in the same level of power.

Zu Ra 2008-06-11 14:29

How did Urahara/Tessai curtail control the Vizards they had turned into monsters. i.e. hollows.

Sazelyt 2008-06-11 15:18

Maybe after this chapter we can say that Aizen actually got rid of the most problematic person for him with this hollowification process. Did he escape to put the blame on Urahara or not to lose his life against him and Tessai? We may not get an answer to that. And, Hougyoku being already there is suprising. I thought that Shinji and others regained their Shinigami powers on their own without Urahara's help. And he created Hougyoku to get rid of the Hollow part. So, it seems that was not correct. So, I wonder how the Hougyoku will help in this process, the process that Ichigo got over on his own. Or maybe this process is just the beginning just like what happened with Ichigo the first time he gained his own Shinigami powers, even though it does not look like it. It seems like we won't get any answers to those in this chapter, other than Aizen and co acting like a squirrel.

And Tessai looks really amazing with his technique he has showed or is planning to show soon.

Monkey D. Luffy 2008-06-11 16:34

So Aizen escaped without any actual confrontation or bragging about the situation, while him, Gin and Tosen where there standing over a couple of Captains and Vice Captains? Doesn't really make any sense unless Urahara let Aizen flee just so that he would be able to save the Vizard's from turning into complete Hollows in time.

Right now things are getting rather easy for Aizen not because he managed to take out all those captains but rather because he might already be telling the other captains what he saw and framing Urahara and Tessai. We know that Urahara was prohibited from going to their aid and we also know that he is the head of the Research institute, so him being anywhere near shinigami's who are on the verge of being hollow's especially after being told not to go, is definetly not looking good for him.

iamthatguy 2008-06-11 23:09

Maybe the Hougyoku was used to turn them back into shinigami but they still retained their hollows counterpart.. and overtime their hollows starts to slowly taking over like what happened to Ichigo and because of that, they thought of a method to overcome it.

Thewanderer 2008-06-11 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamthatguy (Post 1649142)
Maybe the Hougyoku was used to turn them back into shinigami but they still retained their hollows counterpart.. and overtime their hollows starts to slowly taking over like what happened to Ichigo and because of that, they thought of a method to overcome it.

The Hougyoku makes perfect hybrids though, there's no hollow half or shinigami half to take over after that.

BleachOD 2008-06-12 01:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy (Post 1648489)
So Aizen escaped without any actual confrontation or bragging about the situation, while him, Gin and Tosen where there standing over a couple of Captains and Vice Captains? Doesn't really make any sense unless Urahara let Aizen flee just so that he would be able to save the Vizard's from turning into complete Hollows in time.

I believe he framed Urahara or convinced them the untraceable Gigai was the reason. Aizen could have wanted to see if Urahara could make the perfect being...And did exactly that...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thewanderer (Post 1649222)
The Hougyoku makes perfect hybrids though, there's no hollow half or shinigami half to take over after that.

Then what did they use on Ichigo...:uhoh:

*Grits teeth*

Is just me or is Aizen getting more and more bad assed these days? <--I don't really want an answer...because I am still recovering from the blow KT dealt me...:upset: