AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 630 Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=119552)

Hunter 2013-05-07 15:06

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 630 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

Ushio the Omega 2013-05-15 01:48

Chapter 630

[SPOILER="And Naruto is no longer necessary as Minato effortlessly blocks the Juubi's attack when the entire shinobi army couldn't do shit."[/SPOILER]

It will be so funny if the manga ends with Obito dieing to Kakashi one on one while the 4 hokages pawn Madara and the Juubi while the main character does nothing.

haegar 2013-05-15 02:07

well 630 wasnt so great ...

Spoiler for ch 630:

Shay 2013-05-15 04:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by haegar (Post 4681339)
well 630 wasnt so great ...

Spoiler for ch 630:

Spoiler for ch 630:

Kenu 2013-05-15 04:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay (Post 4681423)
Spoiler for ch 630:

Spoiler for ch 630:

Shay 2013-05-15 06:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Small One (Post 4681463)
IMHO Naruto was a bit too unimpressed by the appearance of his father.
Okay, there were Zombies running around everywhere on the battlefield since this "war" started, and he probably feeled his chakra from miles away, but still it should be a bit unusual, since this actually is their first real meeting.

Naw, it was perfect! Goose pimples perfect!

Monster0 2013-05-15 06:44

So Obito is going to be redeemed,that's typical of course.But do you think he will blame Madara for making the world a horrible place?Or will he continue to blame the world for making Madara a horrible person? Personally i don't think he gives a rats ass about Madara.If he has a change of heart it will be because he loves Rin and her ideals.

Pentium 2013-05-15 06:52

Last page epic!

zerodragon 2013-05-15 08:41

the fact of how naruto respond to his dad's entrance made it all the better in how cool it was.

yankky5 2013-05-15 09:04

Last page whats the real answer to minato's question

GDB 2013-05-15 09:05

Last page was nice, but really getting tired of nothing happening. At least we got some useful Ino-Shika, if nothing else. And what the hell Sakura, stop trying to act like you're worthwhile. You haven't been since Gaara was revived. And this is coming from someone who used to like her.

Luminion Lancer 2013-05-15 09:10

-Man, Obito is really bad at manipulating people now that his mask has cracked. "Hey Kakashi, join me. I'll make the world a much better place. It'll be just like the Matrix: blissfully ignorant and highly overrated". I'll give Kishimoto props. He's at least switching back and forth between Kakashi and the Alliance. Now that Yondaime arrived at the scene, the others should soon follow. Things are looking up for the Alliance...until the 10-tails reaches its true form that is.

james0246 2013-05-15 09:37

LOL "At Last..."

SoloPanda 2013-05-15 09:39

First words of next chapter "Naruto..... what are you doing in that pathetic state? You're all beat up, and you havn't even killed it yet!

Sasukemaru 2013-05-15 09:41

It would have been nice of Minato to give the other Hokage a lift.

~Yami~ 2013-05-15 09:54

the last page is epic....

well, Shikamaru's idea is good as well...
love this chapter except Sakura's speech part and Kakashi-Obito's conversation

Artful Dodger 2013-05-15 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukemaru (Post 4681759)
It would have been nice of Minato to give the other Hokage a lift.

I'm sure they probably had their own way of getting there. Minato is a pretty nice guy, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to give them a "lift" lol. He was even very polite to Orochimaru, addressing him with the "san" suffix, I thought that was funny. As super nice and polite as Minato is, can you imagine him suddenly being a jerk and telling the 1st and 2nd "find your own way to the battelfield"! lol

But I thought this chapter, just like the last 2-3 was a waste of time, and its especially frustrating with the "breaks" we've endured recently. All we're being given is the same essential message rearranged, and paraphrased every week.

SoloPanda 2013-05-15 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artful Dodger (Post 4681774)
I'm sure they probably had their own way of getting there. Minato is a pretty nice guy, he was even very polite to Orochimaru, addressing him with the "san" suffix, I thought that was funny.

When Minato was comeing up wasn't Orochimaru like some epic senior ninja? I guess sort of like how Guy and Kakashi where to Naruto early on. It's not real far fetched that he had respect for him, even though he turned out to be... somewhat less than ethical...

james0246 2013-05-15 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artful Dodger (Post 4681774)
I'm sure they probably had their own way of getting there. Minato is a pretty nice guy, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to give them a "lift" lol. He was even very polite to Orochimaru, addressing him with the "san" suffix, I thought that was funny.

I imagine that Minato had to always apologize for his wife's actions/words after every conversation she had with anyone. :).

Owlman 2013-05-15 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoloPanda (Post 4681780)
When Minato was comeing up wasn't Orochimaru like some epic senior ninja? I guess sort of like how Guy and Kakashi where to Naruto early on. It's not real far fetched that he had respect for him, even though he turned out to be... somewhat less than ethical...

Not really... "Epic" would be Itachi, who was kage level when he was 7. Oro really wasn't anything special even back then if you think about it. Minato seems somewhere close to Itachi in ability/skill, so Oro wasn't even really senior to Minato. Jiraiya taught Minato(and was surpassed), and we can see in his Pein fight that Jiraiya was a power house compared to Oro as well.