AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   Campione!(カンピオーネ!) [Light Novel] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=109661)

XFire 2012-04-10 19:41

From the spoilers I read
Spoiler for Harem:

aigomorla 2012-04-10 20:03

we dont deny that fact... however the girls are in self competition.

Its a self imploding harem basically.which will lead to a lot of rivally / internal competition.

XFire 2012-04-10 20:13

@ aigomorla Isn't that where most of the fun is? :D

But seriously, it wouldn't really be much of a harem if the girls didn't compete. The important part is that they are competing for his attention (DxD-style) as opposed to sole possession (ZnT-style).

aigomorla 2012-04-10 20:22

ahahahhahaha but id rather have Erica over Rias.

:P

She's always understands, always playfully aggressive, and Godou even fears her the most out of his harem. :P

XFire 2012-04-10 20:29

aigomorla, this is the fifth thread I've run into you in as many minutes. Are you stalking me?

Wait, I'm the one responding. Argh, I'm a stalker... not.

But getting back on track, apparently she stays the same throughout, but the power relationship changes. Though it is apparently subtle enough that by the later volumes you consider it normal that Godou is in control.

One person went back and read the earlier volumes and went "Wtf, did Erica actually act like that?" Though she maintains her hilarious personality throughout, so rejoice. :D

aigomorla 2012-04-10 20:36

actually i wasn't that surprised about the maid outfits.

Erica seems like the type to do anything he asks.
The problem is Godou knows she will take anything he asks and pull a +1 on it.

You can also tell Godou loves Erica but at the same time is the most genuinely scared of at the same time. lolol...

Personally id like to read the reaction of the students when they realize all of a sudden Godou is in the center of all these pretty girls.

for3ver 2012-04-10 20:44

are u guys reading a translated version of this?

or are you reading from an untranslated source

Riki 2012-04-10 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by aigomorla (Post 4101237)

You can also tell Godou loves Erica but at the same time is the most genuinely scared of at the same time. lolol...

Personally id like to read the reaction of the students when they realize all of a sudden Godou is in the center of all these pretty girls.

...they all found and deathglares is the only thing i can say:heh:

aigomorla 2012-04-10 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by for3ver (Post 4101252)
are u guys reading a translated version of this?

or are you reading from an untranslated source

i was reading though the summaries at jcafe because i got hooked on it from the first vol. :P

for3ver 2012-04-10 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by aigomorla (Post 4101272)
i was reading though the summaries at jcafe because i got hooked on it from the first vol. :P

ahh.. i see..

well.. there have been updates on it recently

(thankyou to the translators)

lets hope it continues at a steady pace ^^

XFire 2012-04-10 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by aigomorla (Post 4101237)

Their reaction to Erica was to try and get Yuri to separate them, because they thought she hated boys. Oops.

Also, to clarify why I keep saying Erica isn't dominate anymore: She does not undergo some drastic personality change, but She becomes more sincere in her feelings instead of teasing him, and Godou loses his constant guard against her. Similiar for the other girls. And to give an actual demonstration, this is a spoiler translation of vol 7, courtesy of whsie.
Spoiler for This is very long:

To clarify, this is the illustration for the scene. Here

whsie 2012-04-10 21:32

haha, that teaser. I wrote that in response to kira's teaser in volume 5.

Too bad I never got to finish it.

XFire 2012-04-10 21:34

Hey whsie. Didn't know you were watching. Thanks again for the translation.

btw, how did the girls get pounded in the first place?

for3ver 2012-04-10 21:44

uhh pounded?

(if your talking about intercourse.. please use better words!)

also i figured out why aigomorla seems 2 like this series >>

and thankyou whsie

Richocet 2012-04-10 21:46

Haha, that was a nice bit to read:love:
Would be gr8 if you could finish it, bt its all up to u whsie.
So the "Protection" how much storger does it make the girls?

XFire 2012-04-10 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by for3ver (Post 4101332)
uhh pounded?

(if your talking about intercourse.. please use better words!)

also i figured out why aigomorla seems 2 like this series >>

and thankyou whsie

:twitch: That is NOT what I meant. He was granting them protection because they had been severely damaged in a fight, and Protection not only makes them stronger but heals them.

Hentai

@ Richocet I don't think it was specified (whsie might know) but there have been some hints that it was fairly substantial. For example, Ena has a heavenly sword that makes her absurdly strong. However, I believe Erica could fight evenly with her after receiving Protection the first time. (Erica gets it twice, once in vol 5, and once in vol 7. the other girls only get it once.)

PCheshire 2012-04-10 22:10

does youth form have an effect on males too?
i don't think that has ever been mentioned...

for3ver 2012-04-10 22:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by XFire (Post 4101352)
:twitch: That is NOT what I meant. He was granting them protection because they had been severely damaged in a fight, and Protection not only makes them stronger but heals them.

Hentai

@ Richocet I don't think it was specified (whsie might know) but there have been some hints that it was fairly substantial. For example, Ena has a heavenly sword that makes her absurdly strong. However, I believe Erica could fight evenly with her after receiving Protection the first time. (Erica gets it twice, once in vol 5, and once in vol 7. the other girls only get it once.)

ehh...

"how did the girls get pounded in the first place?"

after reading tht summary and then reading tht.. chances are ppl will think of something dirty wen u mention the word "pounded" rather then getting beaten up =.=

Richocet 2012-04-10 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by for3ver (Post 4101384)
ehh...

"how did the girls get pounded in the first place?"

after reading tht summary and then reading tht.. chances are ppl will think of something dirty wen u mention the word "pounded" rather then getting beaten up =.=

lol...only perverts and hentai will think of *that* pounding when they read the word:heh::uhoh:myself included:heh:

Heavenly sword, does it have a name in legend?

Fallen3dge 2012-04-10 22:26

So godou doesnt "rank" the girls. But imo its like erica still is the most impt to him