AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Denpa Kyōshi (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=114768)

bhl88 2012-09-15 14:21

Denpa Kyōshi

http://cdn02.animenewsnetwork.com/th...56257788-1.jpg

Takeshi Azuma's comedy about genius otaku who ends up working as high school teacher

The wraparound jacket band on the third volume of Takeshi Azuma's Denpa Kyōshi - He Is [an] Ultimate Teacher manga is announcing this month that the manga is being adapted into an anime commercial by A-1 Pictures. The commercial will begin airing around October.

The story centers around Junichirō Kagami, a young man obssesed with manga, anime and games. He was a young genius who published papers in the journals Nature and Science when he was only 17. However, after graduating collage, he became a NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) absorbed in his anime blog. Unable to watch Kagami throw away his life, his sister Suzune gets him to work at the Ichō Academy she attends. The head of the school's board, Koyomi Hiiragi, assigns Kagami to his new life as a teacher.

Azuma has been drawing the manga in Shogakukan's Weekly Shonen Sunday magazine since late last year. The Japanese title of the manga literally means "Electromagnetic-Wave Teacher," a reference to the term denpa-kei for people who act bizarrely, such as extreme otaku. The slang was coined from people who claimed their actions were caused by electromagnetic waves (denpa) they received.

LoweGear 2012-09-15 14:26

An anime commercial? That's it? :twitch:

Our lord and savior Kagami Junichiro deserves MOAR! :frustrated:

tsunade666 2012-09-15 14:48

I think its too early for a series. But still this gives more opportunity for anime in the future but for now with only 40 chapters and a weekly anime. Still to early for a series.

RRW 2012-09-15 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 4353786)
An anime commercial? That's it? :twitch:

Our lord and savior Kagami Junichiro deserves MOAR! :frustrated:

clam down, anime will certainly happens. like kokoro connect. we get anime PV first, after that radio drama, then the anime!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 4353811)
I think its too early for a series. But still this gives more opportunity for anime in the future but for now with only 40 chapters and a weekly anime. Still to early for a series.

I think the can do 1 cour anime with routine buster chapter as ending

bhl88 2012-09-15 19:48

Hope no bill will touch this xD

Excessively disrupting of social order by teaching kids to rebel

Misdreavius 2012-09-15 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhl88 (Post 4354084)
Hope no bill will touch this xD

Excessively disrupting of social order by teaching kids to rebel

Imagine of Assassination Classroom got adapted into an anime, though I doubt most kids would even dare to assassinate their own teacher.

Flying Dagger 2012-09-15 20:51

I am willing to wait for more material: all the students are stealing the spotlight away from Koyomi!

If there is a lesson to be learned from the series: its that even the impossible becomes possible if you are willing to dedicate enough effort into it.

This manga reminds me of a manga illustration that "explains" doraemon's various gadgets: I suspect I might still have the manga in the basement if my parents did not decide to donate it to the library at some point.

Reek of Blood 2012-09-16 02:09

I wish Kagami get voiced by Hiro Shimono (Kagami kinda reminds me of Keima Katsuragi)

bhl88 2012-09-16 12:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdreavius (Post 4354152)
Imagine of Assassination Classroom got adapted into an anime, though I doubt most kids would even dare to assassinate their own teacher.

Can't underestimate them.

Just one news article and it will be complete.

Helius 2012-09-17 07:24

Personally I'd have preferred (and expected) Super-Dreadnaught Girl to get animated, esp. with the moe boom and all...

kobester11 2012-09-18 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helius (Post 4356664)
Personally I'd have preferred (and expected) Super-Dreadnaught Girl to get animated, esp. with the moe boom and all...

Actually it's not the moe boom, but the awesome protagonist boom...
For the first time in my life, this season has the most number of awesome protags not the female voiced shota wimpy ones back in 2004

bhl88 2012-09-18 20:41

And Kagami is one of those awesome ones.

Kaihan 2012-09-18 21:11

Anime? Woohoo!

Been reading this manga from the start since I quite like the other work Takeshi Azuma did.

NoemiChan 2012-09-18 21:43

If he's an Art Teacher... no problem...

bhl88 2012-09-18 22:00

Physics is fine too.

Helius 2012-09-19 03:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by kobester11 (Post 4358630)
Actually it's not the moe boom, but the awesome protagonist boom...
For the first time in my life, this season has the most number of awesome protags not the female voiced shota wimpy ones back in 2004

That's true, but mind you, Tobita Makoto in 4946 is quite awesome in his own right, both in mind and body (wanting to protect girls once he sees them cry; actually pulls it off with his higher than average level of strength).

...just saying :P

RRW 2012-09-25 08:03

Daisuke Ono, Kana Asumi Voice Denpa Kyōshi Anime Ad

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...yoshi-anime-ad

Velsy 2012-09-26 01:57

I really enjoy the manga, but I worry theres not all that alot of material to utilize. 12 eps will take away its quality and potential. Hes still only teaching at the first subshool.

But I have always been curious.. What do they mean by Kanons "anime" voice. Have always wanted to hear it O_O

~Yami~ 2012-09-26 03:46

Denpa Kyoushi got anime adaptation o_O

now this is a great news....

I hope Jun Fukuyama will be Kagami

sky black swordman 2012-09-26 03:53

^ Hmm If you add Jun Fukuyama to Daisuke Ono and Kana Asumi this would start looking like the cast of Working'!!. :heh: