AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Final Chapter (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=129237)

james0246 2014-11-05 00:08

[Manga] Naruto Final Chapter

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting another's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

I haven't been keeping up with the latest news concerning the release schedule for the series, but I think these are the last chapters of Naruto (Of course Part II: The Reckoning will be released sometime next summer). A Kishimoto Appreciation thread will be posted once the spoilers hit, and various news threads will pop up sometime next week.

Exaligatory 2014-11-05 00:13

Must....prepare ...my kokoro!!

sayde 2014-11-05 00:15

I think I speak for a number of fans here when I say, we are sooooooooo ready for this. It's gonna be great (one way or another). lol

Exaligatory 2014-11-05 00:28

ever wondering that the exited feeling we have now maybe similar to Dragonball fans 20 years ago? when the manga met it's ending

Justice Knight 2014-11-05 00:51

Part 3 lets go

Exaligatory 2014-11-05 01:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justice Knight (Post 5325268)
Part 3 lets go

f**k yeah, Naruto GT :D, and LOTS of Movies (like Drabogball)

Random14 2014-11-05 03:20

Here's hoping for a... decent ending, 698 was pretty good, just another 44 pages to go. This seems like a once in lifetime moment, not every year... or even every decade that a manga like this ends.

Poetic Justice 2014-11-05 04:39

Some spoiler pics seem to be out..Not reading though.

Luminer Astartes 2014-11-05 05:02

At the risk of sounding blase: "MY BODY IS READY".

This is it, just one final stretch and this long ride too will come to an end. A bumpy ride it has been, but the apex is behind us and we're at the finish line.

LET'S GO!

omimon 2014-11-05 05:03

You know whats gonna happen we're gonna timeskip to like 10 years later and Naruto is still gonna be a Genin.

His children are gonna grow up and be Jonin and shit and he'll still a low-rank ninja. At least he'll still have the power of a god.

kampfer91 2014-11-05 05:06

I have a good feeling that Naruto will end up with Hinata :D

Love the pair :p

LevelSeven 2014-11-05 05:14

so, one of the three "holy shounen" ends...

im not sad, kishi made the last arc so crappy that im happy that it ends, hat least he managed to take away my own exitement XD

but im still curious, i only want to know what will happen with their arms and how the world will react to sasuke and orochimaru,

i hope they will say that they cant accept them in their villages but if they dont do sh*t they will also not hunt them, naruto will try to use TnJ on memory-overwriting-lvl but sasuke stops him since he vanishes a moment later, he says some bs like "need to atone for my sins" or such cr*p, orochimaru will say that the sound village needs a good leader, he and kabuto.

and taka/hebi will follow sasuke again -_-

Justice Knight 2014-11-05 05:44

Quote:

bleach naruto one piece?

Luminer Astartes 2014-11-05 05:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justice Knight (Post 5325489)
bleach naruto one piece?

That'd be them yes. To think of the 3, Naruto is the one that's ending first. One Piece is barely over the 50% mark according Oda around the time chapter 650 (IIRC) hit. And Bleach we WISH it would have already ended, but this dead horse still seems intent on running a race that it has no shot at completing.

Levani 2014-11-05 05:54

I'm praying that part 3 will not be announced.

I'm hoping that if Kishi really has to do something in Naruto universe again, I want him to try a spin-off, with completely different characters. I don't want to see Naruto's kid, who we know very well is going to be a Naruto 2.0

omimon 2014-11-05 05:54

Bleach wishes it was a holy shonen anymore. I don't think its been in the top three for the past 2 years.

mark1246 2014-11-05 05:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by LevelSeven (Post 5325469)

im not sad, kishi made the last arc so crappy that im happy that it ends, hat least he managed to take away my own exitement XD

but im still curious, i only want to know what will happen with their arms and how the world will react to sasuke and orochimaru,

i hope they will say that they cant accept them in their villages but if they dont do sh*t they will also not hunt them, naruto will try to use TnJ on memory-overwriting-lvl but sasuke stops him since he vanishes a moment later, he says some bs like "need to atone for my sins" or such cr*p, orochimaru will say that the sound village needs a good leader, he and kabuto.

and taka/hebi will follow sasuke again -_-

Holy CRap, small world to see a Index/Railgun fan here as well, (seen you in that page as well) liking Naruto too. But man, seeing some spoiler images from Last Naruto Movie made me hype for this chap and sad for those who seen the spoiler images know what im talking about for certain character

HayashiTakara 2014-11-05 07:13

Must.... resist........ spoilers.........

HayashiTakara 2014-11-05 08:10

God HELP ME!

Spoiler for Chapter 700 spoiler!:

Artful_Dodger 2014-11-05 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levani (Post 5325496)
I'm praying that part 3 will not be announced.

I'm hoping that if Kishi really has to do something in Naruto universe again, I want him to try a spin-off, with completely different characters. I don't want to see Naruto's kid, who we know very well is going to be a Naruto 2.0

lol it should start with Sasuke and Sakura's child (sorry fans lol) vandelizing Naruto's face on the hokage monument.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HayashiTakara (Post 5325588)
God HELP ME!

Spoiler for Chapter 700 spoiler!:

Wow nice pic! If the voting system ever comes back, I will remember to rep you for this, because at this moment, all things considered its a pretty epic reveal lol.

...but who could that child's father be, she looks so familiar??