AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   To Aru... Railgun [M/LN] (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   To Aru Kagaku no Railgun archived manga discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=68018)

Chaos2Frozen 2011-09-25 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPG_Fanatic (Post 3779535)
This is shaping up to be an interesting arc. Can't wait to see how it turns out.
I really hope the Touma cameo will involve Misaki somehow.

Hai hai class! Repeat after me :o ~

"That is a fanfiction, it is not canon, I will not mistake fanfiction for canon again :o"

RPG_Fanatic 2011-09-25 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 3779559)
Hai hai class! Repeat after me :o ~

"That is a fanfiction, it is not canon, I will not mistake fanfiction for canon again :o"

My comment was directed at what happened in the previous chapter and what the spoiler pictures show us.
Of course Misaki meeting Touma is just my wishful thinking.

tsunade666 2011-09-25 11:26

but that could still happen. You don't know what his doing 24 seven and even if his busy hunting down Oriana he might still have fateful meetings.

zaeraal 2011-09-25 13:35

I know that most people want to see Touma here in this image
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/5...6892511008.jpg
But what if it is Gunha, he is the only current arc's important person missing on that image. And he looks similar to Touma

Edit: Saten with headband.. can't wait till the chapter will be released.
Btw who is that person in the middle, behind Saten / Uiharu?

And 2 more spoilers for those that missed them:

Shadow5YA 2011-09-25 13:37

Wait... yeah, what is Komoe doing there? She has nothing to do with Tokiwadai. If she's there, then her class with Touma could make an appearance.

I_am_Kami 2011-09-25 14:44

I think if you look to the faaar right you can see a Misaka clone

Ashaman 2011-09-25 15:48

Quote:

But what if it is Gunha, he is the only current arc's important person missing on that image. And he looks similar to Touma
Yeah, but Gunha's hair is slightly different, the figure in the pic isn't wearing Gunha's signature shirt while in other scenes Gunha is, the pose is very clearly classical exasperated Touma, and considering Gunha's potential importance, don't you think he'd be more prominant than the third row?

Nah, its pretty clearly Touma in that image.

And I'm hoping for Misaki to meet Touma too, though I doubt it will happen.

Chaos2Frozen 2011-09-25 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 3779688)
but that could still happen. You don't know what his doing 24 seven and even if his busy hunting down Oriana he might still have fateful meetings.

Rather than forcefully trying to insert him into this story on that day, wouldn't it be easier to just make him appear on those six other days of Daihaisensai =_=?

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaeraal (Post 3779891)
Edit: Saten with headband.. can't wait till the chapter will be released.
Btw who is that person in the middle, behind Saten / Uiharu?

I'm thinking it's Kiyama.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaeraal (Post 3779891)

Not with that hair he is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5YA (Post 3779894)
Wait... yeah, what is Komoe doing there? She has nothing to do with Tokiwadai. If she's there, then her class with Touma could make an appearance.

It's the opening exhibition of Daihaisensai I believe, so everybody should be there.

tsunade666 2011-09-25 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 3780093)
Rather than forcefully trying to insert him into this story on that day, wouldn't it be easier to just make him appear on those six other days of Daihaisensai =_=?

but Touma and Tsuchimikado pick a fight with the trouble some oujo-sama middle school and I think Misaki isn't as clean as Mikoto because their is that one shady guy last chapter that approach her. I won't be surprised if she's connected even if a bit to the dark side.

Plus I want Touma to take a rest for that 6 days without someone bothering him.

Chaos2Frozen 2011-09-25 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 3780102)
but Touma and Tsuchimikado pick a fight with the trouble some oujo-sama middle school and I think Misaki isn't as clean as Mikoto because their is that one shady guy last chapter that approach her. I won't be surprised if she's connected even if a bit to the dark side.

Fair enough, but I don't think they should make it any more than it is.

I think they're making it clear they don't want to go through the same stories as in Index after the whole Sister's Arc is resolve.

Quote:

Highly unlikely, even if it's something like finding a lost child :p

But what would be interesting is at the end of this arc, we get a nod towards the bonfire dance ;) ;)

Mr.Kyon 2011-09-25 17:15

Quote:

BLASPHEMY! :frustrated:

Syed_Seinaru_Migi 2011-09-25 17:23

I hope this arc is worth to see..the only think i want to see in this arc is Touma make cameo and bump on unexpected characters while search Oriana around the Academy city........:D there are posibbilities...right..

Ashaman 2011-09-25 17:36

Ah, its coming back to perhaps the biggest complaint anyone of us had about Railgun (at least the anime).

Not enough Touma.

lol.

More seriously, I'm looking forward to this arc, and though I hope for Touma to make a cameo appearance, I'm more looking forward to Gunha and Misaki.

Flere821 2011-09-25 18:04

The tall woman behind Uiharu/Kuroko looks like Misuzu to me... though if the hair was darker I might think it's Yomikawa.

Mr.Kyon 2011-09-25 18:27

IMO it looks like Kiyama.

Marcus H. 2011-09-25 19:34

It looks more like Yanagisako Aomi, Mii's roommate.

Chaos2Frozen 2011-09-25 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flere821 (Post 3780145)
The tall woman behind Uiharu/Kuroko looks like Misuzu to me... though if the hair was darker I might think it's Yomikawa.

Not with that bust size... I'm just saying... >.>

Shadow5YA 2011-09-25 19:51

They don't even have the same hairstyles.

Chaos2Frozen 2011-09-25 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5YA (Post 3780239)
They don't even have the same hairstyles.

Even in the smallest of possibilities, hairstyles can be changed.

But bust size is the absolute truth.

...The Hell?! What's happening to me?!

Mr.Kyon 2011-09-25 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 3780253)
Even in the smallest of possibilities, hairstyles can be changed.

But bust size is the absolute truth.

...The Hell?! What's happening to me?!

I have to teach you a few lessons deary...

[Takes out the BDSM gear and ties down Chaos]

Don't mind us~