AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=143733)

The One Above God 2016-07-03 06:39

Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen

Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen
By: YAMASHITA Bungo

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Synopsis:
Quote:

Seton Academy, a school full of animals where, thanks to population decline, there are fewer humans than any other creature. Mazama Jin, an animal hater and the only human male in his class, falls in love with Hino Hitomi, the only female human, the moment he lays eyes her. However he soon finds himself entangled with various other creatures after he reluctantly joins the 'pack' of Lanka the wolf, the only other member of her pack.
Pretty cute and entertaining so far. I'm most interested in how their world became like that and how many humans there actually are left.

The One Above God 2016-10-28 10:35

14 chapters in.

We now have 2 humans, an overly attached dog, a shitty koala, a good as dead sloth, an honorary cat member, a card playing zebra and co., a naked president mole rat, and now, a futahyena...well, weird cast, but the cast ia the best part of the series. Also, Jin is a fucking savage :heh:. He pretty much carries half of this manga.

Oh, and Miyubi best sloth :heh:. Needs more Kurumi though.

The One Above God 2016-12-20 08:17

Chapter 17

Looks like feverish sloths gain super speed...by sloth standards, of course.

BladeMancer 2016-12-20 18:27

This is kind of a sad thread. This is a good series, why is there only one poster?

The One Above God 2016-12-20 20:42

Lol, it's pretty much a dead thread tbh. I even forget sometimes that I made this one :he:.

James Rye 2016-12-22 08:42

Maybe the chapters are too short? I like the series but it is kinda hard to talk about it.

BladeMancer 2016-12-22 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Rye (Post 6000961)
Maybe the chapters are too short? I like the series but it is kinda hard to talk about it.

You're right about the chapter shortness, but we're at 17 chapters. That should be enough to invite a little bit of discussion here.

James Rye 2016-12-23 18:28

Maybe there is not enough conflict? Like we got the chimpanzee and the nude president girl but they aren't that much interesting as conflict producers, like in Saiki where his friends are his on-going conflict like undetectable Nendou or god favored Teruhashi, etc. It is funny and informative but there is no real "goal" there yet. At least of the main male, the female main aka our dear wolf girl has her goal already which is having a pack on her own, so she is content and all while he is content with just spending time with the sole human girl in school too scared to ask her out yet.

If the manga focus a bit more on the whole "inter-racial intimate relationship" thingie, but as comedy and serious matter, then that could be one of the on-going conflicts in this series.

Newprimus 2016-12-24 01:57

It's just out of the radar for most people, and I wouldn't have realized it existed if I hadn't clicked on it out of sheer whim. There's hardly any word of mouth about it either.

Bonta Kun 2016-12-24 09:16

I think it's reasonable popular but it's just one of them series(for a place like this)that despite being actually a good read, you just don't feel a need to talk about it.

It's not like all them Webs and LN that throw shit ton stuff at you to garner as much chat as possible.

Granted it being a comedy, you really don't get much to talk about in general.

Just look at Grand Blue, one of the best manga around atm but very little talk around the AS forum, however you can see it's very popular else where.

Need more of the amazing quick girl!:p

The One Above God 2017-01-07 09:23

Wow, Jin actually managed to confess without being interrupted. *claps hands*

Though that's mostly thanks to him actively preventing the possibility of interruptions :heh:. I get the feeling Hino may accept the confession, and that would create some drama with Lanka since she's just on the other side of the door.

charasu 2017-01-07 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by The One Above God (Post 6009116)

Though that's mostly thanks to him actively preventing the possibility of interruptions :heh:. I get the feeling Hino may accept the confession, and that would create some drama with Lanka since she's just on the other side of the door.

whatever happen next there will be shitstrom in the club, i hope:heh:

James Rye 2017-01-07 09:39

Well, it was either that confession or bestiality. Not like he got that much choices in this school given his preferences. Poor gay giraffe bro had to feel that first-hoof. xD

RedWingFM 2017-01-08 03:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by The One Above God (Post 6009116)

Yes, he finally confessed. But how the story will move forward with this confession? I am not so sure about this.
At least some "girls" from his "pack" doesn't love Jin.

BladeMancer 2017-01-08 04:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedWingFM (Post 6009617)
Yes, he finally confessed. But how the story will move forward with this confession? I am not so sure about this.
At least some "girls" from his "pack" doesn't love Jin.

Interspecies harem for the win. Who knows, with a little bit of human genes even the males would start to look like females :p
Just kidding I know biology doesn't work like that.

RedWingFM 2017-01-08 04:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by BladeMancer (Post 6009633)
Interspecies harem for the win. Who knows, with a little bit of human genes even the males would start to look like females :p
Just kidding I know biology doesn't work like that.

Maybe because I read some other manga, but sometimes interspecies doesn't look like good for me. I prefer some human girls or (at very least) some cat ears or animal cosplay:)
Let's see what happens next, as they say

The One Above God 2017-01-21 08:28

I expected Hitomi to reject Jin, but I expected it to be played for laughs and not for that reason.

RedWingFM 2017-01-21 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by The One Above God (Post 6017641)
I expected Hitomi to reject Jin, but I expected it to be played for laughs and not for that reason.

The heck with that human couple

James Rye 2017-01-21 14:24

Man, next chapter gonna be hilarious with Jin being all WTF about his own feelings. xD

charasu 2017-01-21 22:10

I have mixed feeling for this cp :v