AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Skye629 2013-07-15 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Providenceangle (Post 4760095)
Don't hold your breath! lol

I wont :P

Im already quite satisfied as where they are going with HG's (Wing, DX, V1 and V2, F91 etc), couldn't care more or less if they redid the DESTINY HGs

BTW guys, which do u think would go better with the HGUC Gebera Tetra? The RG GP-01 or the RG GP-01FB?

firefox 2013-07-16 01:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4760295)

Im already quite satisfied as where they are going with HG's (Wing, DX, V1 and V2, F91 etc), couldn't care more or less if they redid the DESTINY HGs

BTW guys, which do u think would go better with the HGUC Gebera Tetra? The RG GP-01 or the RG GP-01FB?

Wait for the inevitable RG GP-03?

Providenceangle 2013-07-16 07:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4760295)

I would get the GP01. What am I saying? I am getting the GP01. It might be a good idea to pick them both up, if you can afford it. I'm seriously considering it...

Exia_00 2013-07-16 11:30

Something tells me the only time I will be bothered to make my RG Destiny is when I hear Infinite Justice. Also Strike Freedom better come with the WOL or some gimic for the dragoons... sounds like something that Bandai needs to do. I have a growing back log and its not good :S

- RG Zeta
- RG Zeta (amuro)
- RG Destiny
- MG Strike RM - whats holding me back here is the fact I can't find the perfect strike extras pack - probs shouldn't hesitate next time.

Providenceangle 2013-07-16 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 4760771)
Something tells me the only time I will be bothered to make my RG Destiny is when I hear Infinite Justice. Also Strike Freedom better come with the WOL or some gimic for the dragoons... sounds like something that Bandai needs to do. I have a growing back log and its not good :S

- RG Zeta
- RG Zeta (amuro)
- RG Destiny
- MG Strike RM - whats holding me back here is the fact I can't find the perfect strike extras pack - probs shouldn't hesitate next time.

I hate the perfect strike personally but, I hear the best choice is to buy the original kit. Take the parts from it. At least you're getting a kit, instead of just getting ripped off for the parts. That or maybe find a resin kit of the sword and blaster?

Also I find the zeta to be a pain in the ass. The transforming gimmick makes the chest floppy lol.

Providenceangle 2013-07-16 15:10

One last spam from me(lol). Should I go crazy with the MG Nu ka? I'm thinking of doing a sorta cross(?) with the Unicorn NTD mode. Maybe cut up the chest and open it up. I got a mm thick piece of poly carb that I could use to make green psycho frame... *sigh* Kinda hate to cut up such a beautiful kit though.

Skye629 2013-07-16 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 4760375)
Wait for the inevitable RG GP-03?

Im actually hoping more for the GP-02, for epic rivalry fight lol (and my brother really wants it as its one of his favorite mechs)

Exia_00 2013-07-16 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Providenceangle (Post 4760820)
I hate the perfect strike personally but, I hear the best choice is to buy the original kit. Take the parts from it. At least you're getting a kit, instead of just getting ripped off for the parts. That or maybe find a resin kit of the sword and blaster?

Also I find the zeta to be a pain in the ass. The transforming gimmick makes the chest floppy lol.

I was thinking getting the Launcher/Sword mg but not sure if it was compatible and eith the zeta im sure its the transformation that is holding me back, atleast i wouldn't be transforming them regularly

bio9205 2013-07-17 05:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 4760771)

- RG Zeta
- RG Zeta (amuro)
- RG Destiny

Agreed, I'm waiting for my RG Infinite Justice! If the pattern continues, hopefully it'll be released next April.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-07-17 06:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 4761268)
I was thinking getting the Launcher/Sword mg but not sure if it was compatible and eith the zeta im sure its the transformation that is holding me back, atleast i wouldn't be transforming them regularly

Don't worry. The original Sword/Launcher from the original MG will fit like a glove on MG Strike RM. Bandai only gives you new decals and slightly different coloring for the exclusive (as far as reviews are concerned).

Providenceangle 2013-07-17 07:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 4761268)

Don't let it keep you from buying it. Once it's built and you display it, it's not such a hassle. I just feel that way about most transforming kits. MG delta plus was the same for me. It's just a personal gripe. It's always good to get some info from others, to get people's reactions but, don't let it keep you from getting what you want.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4761576)
Don't worry. The original Sword/Launcher from the original MG will fit like a glove on MG Strike RM. Bandai only gives you new decals and slightly different coloring for the exclusive (as far as reviews are concerned).

Yeah exactly. Get the original to display with the new one too. Just for kicks.

Skye629 2013-07-17 19:32

Quick question, what sites have the fastest pre-orders? (get shipped to you the fastest)

Providenceangle 2013-07-18 22:37

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...ps5bf2e319.jpg

I hate prepping for paint... Now I just gotta wait for other kits to get here, along with my mr. surfacer. I never tried it before, so I'm curious, about how good(or bad) it is.

Exia_00 2013-07-19 00:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4761576)

I the hands would be an issue if that was the case so im guessing the shoulder parts fit just fine? Has it been done? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4761551)
Agreed, I'm waiting for my RG Infinite Justice! If the pattern continues, hopefully it'll be released next April.

Do we have a date for S.F.?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Providenceangle (Post 4761595)
Don't let it keep you from buying it. Once it's built and you display it, it's not such a hassle. I just feel that way about most transforming kits. MG delta plus was the same for me. It's just a personal gripe. It's always good to get some info from others, to get people's reactions but, don't let it keep you from getting what you want.

Yeah exactly. Get the original to display with the new one too. Just for kicks.

I guess it's good that it's not an issue of buying them, they are both part of the 'to make list.' Just need to be motivated enough to build them. In regards to the Strike RM, as long as it is the same mold? Again my worry is the hands and the shoulder parts and the back packs?

Providenceangle 2013-07-19 06:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 4763358)
I guess it's good that it's not an issue of buying them, they are both part of the 'to make list.' Just need to be motivated enough to build them. In regards to the Strike RM, as long as it is the same mold? Again my worry is the hands and the shoulder parts and the back packs?

The RM is designed around the original kits parts. They just remolded the old sword/blaster and gave them new stickers. They just repacked it for an online exclusive.

Exia_00 2013-07-19 07:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Providenceangle (Post 4763573)
The RM is designed around the original kits parts. They just remolded the old sword/blaster and gave them new stickers. They just repacked it for an online exclusive.

All I don't know is if the old parts will work on the RM.

Appel 2013-07-19 07:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 4763591)

They should if the online exclusive parts are just straight remolds from the old parts.

Providenceangle 2013-07-19 07:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 4763591)

Dude, I just answered that... They took the molds from the old kit. The one we are saying to buy. Molded them and repacked them. The RM was designed to work with this. So the mounting points were kept the same. Bandai didn't make any new parts in the online exclusive.

Exia_00 2013-07-19 11:26

Sorry about the confusion, "remold" confused me cause it sounds like they werre remade instead of reproduced. So I'm guessing someone has also proved it. Either way thanks :)

Hopefully the hands are interchangeable to the old ones because itd suck if the new hands cannot hold the sword

Skye629 2013-07-19 17:28

New Exclusive: I WANTZ

Gundam Front Tokyo Exclusive: HGUC 1/144 Unicorn Gundam Unit 3 Fenix (Destroy Mode) Ver.GFT

2500 Yen

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uJbQ84MOBJ...4/s640/123.jpg