AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Sir Dearka 2009-01-13 17:14

Wow... I feel so tempted to buy all the four suits in HG now. But... must...fight... Still have to get Gadessa, Dynames Trans Am and 1/100 Cherudim... And this new Mg Musha edition looks so good... the luxurious set is kinda cool :D

Waah! My wallet!

MakubeX2 2009-01-13 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by justsomeguy (Post 2158787)
I know how the 1/100 00 is bad compared to HG 00, but how about the 1/100 Exia? I have both that and the HG, and it doesn't seem any worse.

Namely the articulation and how the weapons can't holded on to the waist.

Knight_SV 2009-01-13 17:25

well, i'm actually heard the rumour from my local forum, and the guy that say about it is one of bandai's local supplier in my country.

MakubeX2 2009-01-13 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight_SV (Post 2159283)
well, i'm actually heard the rumour from my local forum, and the guy that say about it is one of bandai's local supplier in my country.

If there's anything, news will spread through 2ch, but there's narry a mention.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-01-13 17:37

Damashii Seraphim Gundam looks delicious.

Nerroth 2009-01-13 19:03

I just got my HG Seravee asembled - and I was wondering about the rotatable hooks that go onto the two GN Bazooka II pieces.

On the 00 and Cherudim, there are places for the weapons each carry to be stored when not in use - the Cherudim sticks the rifle on its right shoulder, for example.

Now, while I can sort of have the bazooka pieces hanging loosely off of the side pieces at the Seravee's hips (rotating the hooks down, and having them go into the slits on each side piece)...


Spoiler for ...it's not the most secure option.:




Is there another way to have these weapons stowed securely?

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-01-13 19:06

Does the manual on the HG Seravee mention anything on the red X? Seeing as it's on the cover of the kit.

Nerroth 2009-01-13 19:18

Not that I can see...

KaiDamien 2009-01-13 19:44

Just what is this red x everone is talking about?

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-01-13 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaiDamien (Post 2159514)
Just what is this red x everone is talking about?

One of Seravee's last remaining secrets. In both openings of Season 2, Seravee is seen with a giant red X emitting from its back.

vektar 2009-01-13 19:48

i was just wondering whats Rasiel and Sefer?

Rising Dragon 2009-01-13 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaiDamien (Post 2159514)
Just what is this red x everone is talking about?

In the original OP, when Arche Gundam flies past Seravee Gundam, you can see a cross of red light emanating from the red gemstone in the Seraphim Gundam's giant head just before Seravee fired all of its cannons at once.

Personally, I think it was just for show, something to make it look cool. I doubt there's much else to it.

T.V. 2009-01-13 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerroth (Post 2159449)
I just got my HG Seravee asembled - and I was wondering about the rotatable hooks that go onto the two GN Bazooka II pieces.

On the 00 and Cherudim, there are places for the weapons each carry to be stored when not in use - the Cherudim sticks the rifle on its right shoulder, for example.

Now, while I can sort of have the bazooka pieces hanging loosely off of the side pieces at the Seravee's hips (rotating the hooks down, and having them go into the slits on each side piece)...


Spoiler for ...it's not the most secure option.:




Is there another way to have these weapons stowed securely?

I don't have the model, but are the GN Bazooka's able to attach firmly to each of the 4 GN Cannons?
If so, you might want to try pointing the top pair down and attach the GN Bazookas to them, resulting in a pair of GN Bazooka Cannons hanging downwards on the back.

If, not you'll just have to buy HG Seraphim as well, using its hand to carry the Bazookas whilst in backpack mode. ;)

Nerroth 2009-01-13 20:03

Not quite firmly - at least, not without using the arm to hold it up, too.

I see what you are getting at, but right now, it seems to be too loose...

...however, what could work, potentially, might be when the Seraphim is released - and one could use its 'arms' in hand-mode, holding the Bazooka pieces or something.


In theory.


On the other hand, it's sort of alright leaving them hanging on the side, too.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-01-13 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 2159533)
In the original OP, when Arche Gundam flies past Seravee Gundam, you can see a cross of red light emanating from the red gemstone in the Seraphim Gundam's giant head just before Seravee fired all of its cannons at once.

Personally, I think it was just for show, something to make it look cool. I doubt there's much else to it.

I still suspect it to be an over drive for the 6 cannons. Just me though.

kakakka 2009-01-13 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by vektar (Post 2159522)
i was just wondering whats Rasiel and Sefer?

Gundam Rasiel is a gundam from Gundam 00P, I think.
Sefer is a support unit for the mobile suit.

CelestialNocturne 2009-01-13 21:39

Just a quick question: Is it better to draw in panel lines before or after assembly of the mobile suit?

LoweGear 2009-01-13 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 2159533)
Personally, I think it was just for show, something to make it look cool. I doubt there's much else to it.

The OP's may use dramatic license for show, but as something that clear comes out of the MS not just in the previous OP but also in this one, it's more likely that it is a yet unrevealed feature. Afterall, even after Seraphim Gundam is revealed, the Seravee manual still hints to an upcoming Veda-only ability, which has yet to happen.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-01-13 22:20

Veda only ability eh? Hmm...probably a new Trail System or something.


Oh by the way, I just wanted to share this little mod I did to my MISA Exia.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...sj/Exiamod.jpg

LoweGear 2009-01-13 23:13

Kinda hard to see the mod though, with the pic blurry and all :heh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:29.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.