AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Rozen Maiden (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Suigintou's Koyoi mo Ennu~i (radio) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=40775)

kj1980 2006-12-26 12:12

Suigintou's Koyoi mo Ennu~i (radio)

Perhaps it is time for foreign anime fans to make the next big jump - listening and writing to seiyuu radio shows. And what better way to start off that honor with a radio show on Rozen Maiden?

Suigintou's Koyoi mo Ennu~i (lit. trans: Suigintou's It's Ennui Again, Tonight) will start re-airing via internet radio on January 5th, 2007 on Lantis Web Radio.

Technically, it is Tanaka Rie (seiyuu for Gin-sama) who is hosting the show. However, she's acting out (quite brilliantly) as if Gin-sama has her own radio personality show.

Details from lantis web:

Futsu-ota
Regular e-mail

Junk ni Shite Ageru! ("I'll make you a junk!")
Suigintou will straighten you up for wussy problems that you send in.

Watashi no Kuroi Tenshi-sama ("My dearest black angel-sama")
Suigintou is accepting quotes from you. Will you be successful in making a strong impression on her to accept you as her medium?

So if you are a masochist who likes to be called a junk by Gin-sama, send in your comments through the mail form on the web page listed above. Who knows? Your e-mail may get read by Gin-sama! www

clarification: Koyoi mo Ennu~i will be a CD included in the Ouvertüre DVD.

Nidas 2006-12-26 12:34

I like where this thread is going. Do you know what time it airs in GMT?

kj1980 2006-12-26 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nidas (Post 780267)
I like where this thread is going. Do you know what time it airs in GMT?

It's an internet radio, so you can listen to it anytime after it airs for one week, and onto the the next.

It airs...when the website updates itself daily ww Hence, for Koyoi mo Ennu~i, that would be sometime on Friday JST.

Personally, I would love to hear "I can't read Japanese," in which Gin-sama balks back "Obakasa~n."

Shikimori Kazuki 2006-12-26 13:04

aww, too bad i dont know how to listen to japanese. It'd be awesome to listen to this show. Tanaka Rie is one of my favorite seiyuu out there. Probably because, she voiced in GSD as Lacus Clyne and sang all those amazing songs in there as well. Plus, she even voiced as Suijintou xD (getting hyped). Ahhh well, might as well listen to it anyways even i dont understand.

But, when it comes out, where would i listen to it? like....where do i go in the internet to click here and there to listen to the radio show?

kj1980 2006-12-26 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki (Post 780296)
But, when it comes out, where would i listen to it? like....where do i go in the internet to click here and there to listen to the radio show?

1. Go to the top page: http://lantis-net.com/
2. Find your favorite program.
3. Choose your preferred format: Real Audio or Windows Media.
4. Listen.
5. Laugh.
6. Finish listening.
7. Go back to a yet another dull day.

Shikimori Kazuki 2006-12-26 13:13

wooo arigatou ^^. Nice, they even have Da Capo, Strawberry Panic!, Gift :D

the.Merines 2006-12-26 21:35

I sent Gin-sama the heartfelt love of all her North American and European worshippers. Hopefully they have a translator on hand!

Zero Shinohara 2006-12-27 00:00

HA HA HA, ha. Is it just me, or it seems like they removed the link to Gin-sama's radio show? Now I feel left out.

kj1980 2006-12-27 01:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara (Post 780696)
HA HA HA, ha. Is it just me, or it seems like they removed the link to Gin-sama's radio show? Now I feel left out.

Of course there's no link you twit (ala Monty Python). It's not January 5, 2007 yet! wwww

Mincemaker 2006-12-27 01:37

Too bad I can't read no understand Japanese. Sob.....Would love to hear Suigintou hime-sama call someone Junk.

the.Merines 2007-01-05 16:43

Bump! It's online.

SSJiffy 2007-01-05 17:55

Uhh..what's she saying ^^?

the.Merines 2007-01-05 19:10

Learn Japanese and then tell me. I could only pick out bits and pieces. BTW, is this some sort of introduction to Suigintou's ennui? Because two minutes is really short...

SSJiffy 2007-01-05 19:50

That's exactly what I was thinking. Btw, I'm learning Japanese but I just attended the first day of Japanese 2 today, so it'll take a while by my translation abilities. :]

EnigmaticThief 2007-01-05 20:13

Yeah, this installment was just an introduction, listing the various segments to be featured in future shows. Even so, it's great to hear Suigintou talk about her program finally. I can't wait to hear future installments.

Deathkillz 2007-01-05 20:28

whow O.o...go gin sama! *cheer* and i swear i can hear her talking about "buy the DVD"...which i will even without the encouragement :heh:

edit: and im all moe over her laugh "ahahahaha!"

Gains 2007-01-06 00:20

Though it's just a kinda preview, listening to her "Ennu~i" and laughs is already enough :love:

The things that she said should be similar to the one kj1980 has mentioned. Last part if i heard correctly, her DVD (Ouverture) should be out on February 11th.

Nice to hear another fan of Gin-sama's moe laugh :D

Shadow Miko 2007-01-06 06:03

I can't understand what she's saying but it's awesome none the less~

HinaThePrince 2007-01-06 11:48

Tanaka Rie is totally awesome. I love this. I want more. D:

Flo 2007-01-06 12:15

Junk: "Now let's start with our first letter"

Dear Gin-sama,
I'm a average teenage who has a crush on a girl but I have no idea how to confess to her. Could you give me some advice?

Signed,
Anonymous

Junk: "Baka~ Who do you think I am, a love doctor? *Ahem* Anyway offer her lot and lots of Yakult as a gift, women just love~ those lactic acid goodness down their throat. If that fail I suggest you jump down from the highest level of a skyscraper because no one will love you. *Evil Laughter* *Ahem* Next letter..."

(Meanwhile)

Girl: "Wow... it's really great that you gave me all this....Yakult. But I already seeing someone else. Hontoni Gomenasai." (Bows and runs off)

Boy: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~!" (Heads to the roof of a skyscraper and jump off.) "GIN-SAMA BANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIII-" *SPLAT!*