AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   Mahou Sensou (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=121161)

shadow1296 2013-07-29 18:47

Mahou Sensou
 
this seriously went under the radar
Quote:

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5549/esmf.jpg


Story Synopsis:
Synopsis
Nanase Takeshi is a normal high-school student with a slightly traumatic past. You could say he's hard-working but in reality, he really cares about what others think about him. For some reason, he is going out with his childhood friend, Isoshima Kurumi, but otherwise, he's a pretty normal guy. One day, however, he sees a girl wearing a uniform he had never seen before, who had collapsed on his school grounds. She is Aiba Mui and her appearance marks the beginning to a series of weird incidents. She once said, "to be honest, I'm a magic user and sorry... I turned you into one too."
its a light novel but i don't know how many volumes are out and the first chapter of the manga is scanlated

cloud04 2013-07-29 18:49

vol 1 prologue was done by chinatown

im just a bit sad of the manga art on this one

shadow1296 2013-07-29 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud04 (Post 4775346)
vol 1 prologue was done by chinatown

im just a bit sad of the manga art on this one

yeah the manga art is slightly lacking and i checked the novel illustrations and they are very very good and not for fanservice reasons,

here's a few of them

http://s3.zerochan.net/Mahou.Sensou.240.1458350.jpghttp://s3.zerochan.net/Mahou.Sensou.240.1458347.jpghttp://s3.zerochan.net/Aiba.Mui.240.1458339.jpg

cloud04 2013-07-29 21:17

yea i know luna lia <3
kinda having a hard time to contact the tlor for the manga version LOL

cloud04 2013-07-29 23:40

NGNL already has anime visual but seems Mahou Sensou so far listed

Bakaizer 2013-07-30 00:27

looks great, i've ready the manga not yet the light novel though

and I heard there will be an anime adaptation, sweet :)

tm902541 2013-08-01 01:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadow1296 (Post 4775448)
yeah the manga art is slightly lacking and i checked the novel illustrations and they are very very good and not for fanservice reasons,

here's a few of them


It seems that you've read through Light Novel, questions about Mui

Mui is a Brocon?

shadow1296 2013-08-01 02:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by tm902541 (Post 4777803)
It seems that you've read through Light Novel, questions about Mui

Mui is a Brocon?

how does me saying i checked out the novel illustrations translate into me actually reading the novel i just simply stated my opinion in art comparison, i wish i could read japanese but i can't so i'm in the same boat as you

cloud04 2013-08-01 02:34

prologue is already done by chinatown just google it..i dont think mui is a brocon..probably just really concerned i guess?

cloud04 2013-10-10 00:44

hmm ch 2 is..gonna take awhile before 3 onwards comes out

Amario 2013-10-10 03:47

Very nice chapter especially with the sudden transfer and the childhood friend Kurumi entering the scene. All the more when they broke into Takeshi's house didn't she get taken but then appears at the academy?
Well it should be explained clearer in the next chapter what actually happened.

Saphirra 2013-10-10 06:37

Uhm, heard about this novel sometime ago but never notice that the art is so wonderful, and after reading 2 chapters of the manga I see it has some potential. I'll tell more of my thought after reading vol 1 of the novel. XD

blackwhite67 2013-10-11 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amario (Post 4864478)
Very nice chapter especially with the sudden transfer and the childhood friend Kurumi entering the scene. All the more when they broke into Takeshi's house didn't she get taken but then appears at the academy?
Well it should be explained clearer in the next chapter what actually happened.

This childhood friend gets points in my book for that statement regarding the extinction of men.

finalfury 2013-10-11 18:24

Please do not separate the two of them. I really like this pairing, but being a light novel = first girl trope most of the time so I'm worried.
Childhood friend is hitting all the right notes but the other girl is too. >.>

Ddraig 2013-10-11 23:07

After reading the second chapter I cant help but thinking there might me NTR stuff happen later on after seeing the second girl appearance and her behavior have potential to piss off a lot of other guys already.

cloud04 2013-10-11 23:10

^
Spoiler:

Murakumo 2013-10-12 02:03

somehow Kurumi rings all the "sleeper cell" alerts in my head after chapter 2

Amario 2013-10-12 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ddraig (Post 4867181)
After reading the second chapter I cant help but thinking there might me NTR stuff happen later on after seeing the second girl appearance and her behavior have potential to piss off a lot of other guys already.

No. There is no "NTR" crap with this series. I have no idea why people start mentioning that abbreviation for some series. Honestly.
Her behavior to them won't matter much since Kurumi has transferred just like Takeshi to that magical academy.

cloud04 2013-10-12 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amario (Post 4867979)
No. There is no "NTR" crap with this series. I have no idea why people start mentioning that abbreviation for some series. Honestly.
Her behavior to them won't matter much since Kurumi has transferred just like Takeshi to that magical academy.

all i see is kurumi fighting mio in the lines of "takeshi is mine"
Spoiler:

since when does a harem become NTR..seriously ppl are too obsessed w/ the NTR crap

Bakaizer 2013-10-12 20:27

How many chapters in the manga and volumes in the novel so far?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:47.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.