AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

mangatron 2015-09-30 07:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRW (Post 5657367)

Ahaha, is that a Leo? Oh wow :heh:

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2015-09-30 08:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangatron (Post 5662530)
Ahaha, is that a Leo? Oh wow :heh:

Not as much as my surprise knowing they're planning to RE/100 Rig-Contio as that is less well known of the two. But if they do go through with it, it'll be awesome. Just imagining a Zanscare MS kit produced with Bandai's latest technology gives me the chill. Also, RE/100 Rig-Contio will be a proper opponent for the upcoming MG V2 Gundam in a display.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5662312)
Can someone confirm these things prices? According to GG both are 760yen, which is absurdly cheap for a HG of this quality
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Not sure. Hobby-Search listed the retail at 1000 yen for those kits, and I tend to believe them.

Patriot's Blade 2015-09-30 09:22

Crossbone Vanguard & Zanscare Empire suits needs more love, or even Jupiter Empire considering not a single kit for them was made.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2015-09-30 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriot's Blade (Post 5662626)
Crossbone Vanguard & Zanscare Empire suits needs more love, or even Jupiter Empire considering not a single kit for them was made.

The MSs of the Jupiter Empire are just too wacky imo. In fact, almost all the mecha linearts from Crossbone manga are wacky. Heck, Bandai needed Hajime Katoki to “fix” the Crossbones Gundam designs so they can be released in the kit & action-figure forms. If Bandai want to release the Jupiter Empire MS gunplas, they’re gonna need someone to “fix” those comical designs too like they did with Katoki.

Skye629 2015-09-30 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5662514)
Okay, I took a peek and I just gotta say, why the heck is the Rozen Zulu poop brown? I know Angelo can be such a turd but come on...

Theres 2 kits for the Rozen Zulu

The first one was released around the time of after Ep5/b4 Ep6, in that kit they fucked up the colors

The second one is their "apology", which is the Ep7 version, which comes with a slightly different base configuration (and all the original parts), but this time all molded in the right colors

I suggest using Dalong for checking out kits, that site have most of Bandai's modern kits for you to look at and compare before buying (along with scans of their manuals and so on)

Chibiloli 2015-10-01 03:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5662969)
Theres 2 kits for the Rozen Zulu

The first one was released around the time of after Ep5/b4 Ep6, in that kit they fucked up the colors

The second one is their "apology", which is the Ep7 version, which comes with a slightly different base configuration (and all the original parts), but this time all molded in the right colors

I suggest using Dalong for checking out kits, that site have most of Bandai's modern kits for you to look at and compare before buying (along with scans of their manuals and so on)

Oh not to worry, I got the episode 7 version before I got the choco zulu, I'm just wondering what to do with it now, guess I could make it a unit 2 or something, but aside from the color and some parts, there is no difference between them?

Skye629 2015-10-01 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5663307)
Oh not to worry, I got the episode 7 version before I got the choco zulu, I'm just wondering what to do with it now, guess I could make it a unit 2 or something, but aside from the color and some parts, there is no difference between them?

The only difference is a few parts for the shield thats grafted onto the arm for the episode 7 version, otherwise everything else is the same

I really see no reason to get the first release if you have the Ep7 Ver. unless you want to do a custom work or a repainted unit

Skye629 2015-10-02 05:11

Whoever designed the MG Z'Gok

I WILL FIND YOU, AND I WILL KILL YOU

THESE GODDAMN CHEST VENTS ARE NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO PUT IN

I HAVE SPENT OVER 2 HOURS AND I HAVE NOT EVEN FINISHED ONE SIDE YET




Update: I broke one of the fucking chest vents T-T, and I only just got back into building and now all my hopes and dreams are crushed. To make it worse the Z'gok I was working on was the limited Chars extra finish version I got as a Christmas present from a family member

Anyone knows where I can get replacement parts? Im desperate

Worst case scenario Ill just have to buy a whole new MG Z'gok an cannibalize the vents........this is depressing......

Chibiloli 2015-10-05 05:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5663939)
The only difference is a few parts for the shield thats grafted onto the arm for the episode 7 version, otherwise everything else is the same

I really see no reason to get the first release if you have the Ep7 Ver. unless you want to do a custom work or a repainted unit

I had no idea the original was a mullato, I just thought it was the same color.

Anybody here interested in getting any of the new iron blooded orphans Gunpla? The Graze looks interesting enough, got this workhorse vibe like the Leo.

SonicSP 2015-10-05 08:54

Personally kinda sad that Iron Blooded model kits don't have their names written in English on the cover. I think I always took that for granted until I saw one without it.

Skye629 2015-10-05 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5669500)
I had no idea the original was a mullato, I just thought it was the same color.

Anybody here interested in getting any of the new iron blooded orphans Gunpla? The Graze looks interesting enough, got this workhorse vibe like the Leo.

I am, its not everyday you see HG's with something akin to a full internal frame

Wild Goose 2015-10-05 22:58

While I'm not into enemy grunts, I'm going to get the Graze and Schwalbe Graze later this year as christmas presents to myself.

Skye629 2015-10-06 05:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild Goose (Post 5670305)
While I'm not into enemy grunts, I'm going to get the Graze and Schwalbe Graze later this year as christmas presents to myself.

Thats the spirit!

Christmas is all about giving!.........(to yourself...hehehe)

(Im being half serious here)

Chibiloli 2015-10-06 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 5669616)
Personally kinda sad that Iron Blooded model kits don't have their names written in English on the cover. I think I always took that for granted until I saw one without it.

Maybe it has something to do with the protagonist being unable to read.

After some deciding, I'm getting the Regular Graze of Amazon and the blue one on my next trip to the capital.

donie 2015-10-06 07:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 5669616)
Personally kinda sad that Iron Blooded model kits don't have their names written in English on the cover. I think I always took that for granted until I saw one without it.

who said there is no have their names writen in english. there are but with small font :D



in down left

Patriot's Blade 2015-10-06 12:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 5669616)
Personally kinda sad that Iron Blooded model kits don't have their names written in English on the cover. I think I always took that for granted until I saw one without it.

sadly that might cause issues for me when i buy them from my local neighborhood hobby store considering the staff can't read Japanese to pick from the sealed behind the counter shelf, unless they can see the tiny English text version of the suit's name, "no no, i want the other purple guy with the lance, not the onion headed purple guy with the lance" :uhoh::heh:

Skye629 2015-10-06 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriot's Blade (Post 5670763)
sadly that might cause issues for me when i buy them from my local neighborhood hobby store considering the staff can't read Japanese to pick from the sealed behind the counter shelf, unless they can see the tiny English text version of the suit's name, "no no, i want the other purple guy with the lance, not the onion headed purple guy with the lance" :uhoh::heh:

Just put a picture of the boxart on your phone and show it to them

"I want this if you have it for a reasonable price plx"

wavehawk 2015-10-07 02:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5670572)
I'm getting the Regular Graze of Amazon and the blue one on my next trip to the capital.

- If they manage to squeeze in a "This is no ordinary Graze, Boy!" somewhere in the next three episdoes...:D

Wild Goose 2015-10-07 03:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5670572)
After some deciding, I'm getting the Regular Graze of Amazon and the blue one on my next trip to the capital.

Haha, same. I preordered them off Gundam.my.

Looking at the boxart for the Graze, it seems that it includes the necessary head parts so you can kit it as either a standard Graze or a Commander-type Graze, leaving the Schwalbe Graze as the custom souped-up grunt variant.

Chibiloli 2015-10-07 08:22

I wish they would make an add-on kit contaning more than one of those worker pods with guns, I kinda like how smaller mechs/MA can act as pathfinders to larger units.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:52.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.