AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Shuffle! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   If you can pick who will you pick? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26917)

demon_god04 2005-12-26 04:54

I picked Asa first.... I'll probly make a few passes at Ama... jokingly at first, then gauge her reaction and go from there...:heh:

Vexx 2005-12-26 04:58

Ama closer to my age and *clearly* ages well....

Apekatt 2005-12-26 06:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flo
The loli MILF.

What he said. And errr... is Ama leading the poll? o_0 Didn't know she was more popular than the girl leading the popularity poll. Does this mean that Ama is the most popular girl from Shuffle? :p

tabun 2005-12-26 07:35

I won't vote here. Far too difficult to decide :sad:

My my my! :heh:

npal 2005-12-26 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrath88
Like Kamui said, loli + MILF = Winner

Same reason, plus, I don't like Asa so it's a natural choice :p Unless of course I could pick some other girl :p

Rin-Kun 2005-12-26 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimen Scythe
Rion Steiner: there's Polygamy in various religions...example Islam...
but women with many husbands does not exist...

it does exits and if u watch chinese olden shows its shows that the man can have more than 1 wife.

Forever 2005-12-26 10:40

Too difficult for me to choose as well...

Rin-Kun 2005-12-26 10:50

hey forever u know that sig of yours with asa and keade where can i find that picture?

justinstrife 2005-12-26 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by demon_god04
I picked Asa first.... I'll probly make a few passes at Ama... jokingly at first, then gauge her reaction and go from there...:heh:

Spoken for truth. :heh:

I'd go for Asa. She's 18 and legal but I guess everyone forgot about that. :heh: :heh:

I'd certainly gauge Ama's interests though. :D

LilleNisse 2005-12-26 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furudanuki
[*]Ama is beyond cute

Well said :heh:
Ama is my choise. And there is no way Asa can even compair with her :love:

Vexx 2005-12-26 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by justinstrife

I'd go for Asa. She's 18 and legal but I guess everyone forgot about that. :heh: :heh:

"18 and legal" is only true in some US states and some countries... one's local rules about age of consent are not global.

Here's a table of data for those interested ... it does not include details within a country (like Japan) but does include US state by state variances.

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

Certain prefectures in Japan have/had it as low as 14 and though a national law theoretically standardized it.. in practice, the police ignore it unless a complaint is filed or a foreigner is involved.

Crimen Scythe 2005-12-26 13:41

wow...i always thought it was 18...but in my case it's 16...YAY

Xellos-_^ 2005-12-26 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rin-Kun
it does exits and if u watch chinese olden shows its shows that the man can have more than 1 wife.

Read it again, CS was saying there is no such thing as ONE Woman and many husband not One Man and Many wife.

CS is wrong however, since polyandry does exist. Just google the word and examples will come up.

Crimen Scythe 2005-12-26 13:54

gomen.. i thought it didnt...since im studying world religions...and i heard it didnt exist...

Xellos-_^ 2005-12-26 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimen Scythe
gomen.. i thought it didnt...since im studying world religions...and i heard it didnt exist...

It is not a religious practice but rather a culture one. I didn't know about it till I took a class on Anthropology in college.

Maids! Maids! Maids! 2005-12-26 15:02

I hope it ends in a tie!

It was a hard choice, but I voted for Asa just to tie things up. I'd really like to see it end in a tie.

A vote for Asa is a vote for Ama. Except here. Which is why I think this poll is kind of evil. There seems to be a divide and conquer element to it. The campaign has been very successful. Stay the course. Keep it positive. Keep the Asa/Ama ticket together, or Ama will cry.

Xellos-_^ 2005-12-26 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maids! Maids! Maids!
It was a hard choice, but I voted for Asa just to tie things up. I'd really like to see it end in a tie.

A vote for Asa is a vote for Ama. Except here. Which is why I think this poll is kind of evil. There seems to be a divide and conquer element to it. The campaign has been very successful. Stay the course. Keep it positive. Keep the Asa/Ama ticket together, or Ama will cry.

Mother-Daughter Combo FTW :D

Asa-Fan 2005-12-26 19:21

I guess this is wrong thread for me since I'm a girl but I've voted anyway if I would be a guy xDD I would want asa as my wife :heh:

Rin-Kun 2005-12-26 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by justinstrife

Asa couldn't be 18 years old because shes in high school and she is only older than rin by like 1 year and Rin is 16 years old.

Paracelsus 2005-12-26 20:33

*looks at the question*

Ama of course =3