AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   A Laugh A Day (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=1774)

GreatTeacherKen 2011-01-23 19:13

Metal Gear?!



Mr. Wang 2011-01-23 19:17

Hehe, makes me wonder what Shana got you, Hooves...

And don't worry, the questions I posted weren't on my first tries, I just took the good ones and posted them here. Keep at it, you'll likely get something quite amusing... Yes, I know that's cheating but with some hilarious/heart-breaking/awesome/loving questions that are available, with the... add randomizations in play, it makes for several mixed reactions :twitch::heh::D:upset::eyebrow::eyespin:

Hooves 2011-01-23 20:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatTeacherKen (Post 3452861)
Metal Gear?!


Spoiler for Video:

No idea what to find there :eyespin:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Wang (Post 3452867)
Hehe, makes me wonder what Shana got you, Hooves...

And don't worry, the questions I posted weren't on my first tries, I just took the good ones and posted them here. Keep at it, you'll likely get something quite amusing... Yes, I know that's cheating but with some hilarious/heart-breaking/awesome/loving questions that are available, with the... add randomizations in play, it makes for several mixed reactions :twitch::heh::D:upset::eyebrow::eyespin:

This questionaire brings so much romance options that makes me studder :o

Mr. Wang 2011-01-23 20:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooves (Post 3452928)
This questionaire brings so much romance options that makes me studder :o

I know. Some of them, I wouldn't mind. Some of them, I didn't want to put up here. For example, I don't think any of you on Animesuki need to know that the Heavy confessed his love of me, and my subsequent reaction... :twitch::eyebrow:

Qikz 2011-01-23 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSyko (Post 3452725)
An awesome homage to an awesome cartoon:



The ending. :heh:

Hooves 2011-01-23 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSyko (Post 3452725)
An awesome homage to an awesome cartoon:

Spoiler for Video:

That was awesome :heh: I wonder what the ending was about :confused:

SOGESNAKE 2011-01-23 22:43




Oh 4kids~

Hooves 2011-01-23 22:48

4Kids took a step ahead, but at the wrong time :heh:

KiNA 2011-01-24 00:18

5 girls; Tsukiumi, Yoko, Sheryl, Saeko, Hitagi
5 boys; Minato, Kamina, Alto, Takashi, Araragi

:D

Spoiler:

SilverSyko 2011-01-24 00:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Wang (Post 3452938)
For example, I don't think any of you on Animesuki need to know that the Heavy confessed his love of me, and my subsequent reaction... :twitch::eyebrow:

I'm calling bullcrap. It's an obvious fact that BLU Heavy's already gay for the RED Scout.


And just cause everyone else is doing it... :heh:

Spoiler for 10 Questions of Awesomeness:

SOGESNAKE 2011-01-24 00:46




You can never go wrong with a Punch-Out remix~

Khu 2011-01-24 01:32

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets...8dueling20.jpg

SOGESNAKE 2011-01-24 01:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khu (Post 3453295)


God, why does that seem so familiar~?

Magin 2011-01-24 01:42

I'd like to see a "gearing up the Damsel in Distress" one... THAT would be interesting

Tsuyoshi 2011-01-24 01:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatTeacherKen (Post 3452861)
Metal Gear?!



Lol, I always found it funny how they always repeat the sentence that someone else just said but as a question :heh:

GundamFan0083 2011-01-24 01:49


SOGESNAKE 2011-01-24 05:02




Catchy as hell~

ganbaru 2011-01-24 06:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE (Post 3453298)
God, why does that seem so familiar~?

Maybe too much video game ?

Crazyotaku 2011-01-24 07:23



bhl88 2011-01-24 09:27

Spoiler for 20 Q&A:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.