AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Hayate no Gotoku (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Hayate no Gotoku!! (2nd Season) - Episode 15 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=83788)

Pellissier 2009-07-10 13:15

Hayate no Gotoku!! (2nd Season) - Episode 15 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Hayate no Gotoku!! (2nd Season), Episode 15.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Game8910 2009-07-10 14:44

Spoiler for episode 15's goodness:

Serffix 2009-07-10 15:10

Was a pretty good episode, but served more as a setup-episode. It was great to see Ayumu again though since she had been absent for 3 epies :/

And I lol'd at this scene.

xellos2099 2009-07-10 17:52

Did they keep the part where Hayate do a super backflip and the commentator say" Don't try this at home kid, or you will die!"?

Serffix 2009-07-10 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by xellos2099 (Post 2506536)
Did they keep the part where Hayate do a super backflip and the commentator say" Don't try this at home kid, or you will die!"?

He did do a backflip while jumping off the train, but I don't remember the commentator saying something (I may be wrong though) .

xellos2099 2009-07-10 18:18

I just saw the raw yeah, they kept the part and next episode is call Star Dust memory, 0083 homage.

qwertyman 2009-07-10 21:00

Good episode. I thought the train scene about 10 minutes in was done extremely well, and I loved the ramen shop owner. Even though I didn't really understand what he said.

EDIT: Also, I'm starting to hate the ED (I'd say the same for the OP but I've always hated it) just because I really want to see the new ED, even if it does have Nagi singing. Aaaaaaaaaaaah

serenade_beta 2009-07-11 00:09

Great episode! Especially after the boring focus on Isumi's previous week... I thought they were going all the way to the destination, but they stopped and dragged it to next week... It was still a nice watch all the way through though.

During a scene at the train station, there was a shot with Nagi having some rather long legs...

To think it is so refreshing to finally let the main heroine(?) star in the episode... Really is nice and fresh air after all of those Hinagiku episodes.

................That's great, JC Staff. Hurry up and change the ED now. We get it. Hinagiku is so cute and adorable and should get all of the focus. We get it. Hurry up. *snap*

thundrakkon 2009-07-11 14:34

Awesome episode again. This season is just full of win on the story front. I can't say I was ever bored with any episodes so far. The staff is really doing an excellent job. This episode had a lot of humor, excitement, and fun story telling.

As for the episode storyline, how did the hitmen know that Nagi is lost? Also, who ordered the hitmen to go after Nagi?

Other than that, I'll be a little sad to see the ending go away and start a new one, but I do want to see what they have up their sleeves.

Next episode looks like it is full of win, too. I can't wait.

alu546 2009-07-11 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by thundrakkon (Post 2508386)
Awesome episode again. This season is just full of win on the story front. I can't say I was ever bored with any episodes so far. The staff is really doing an excellent job. This episode had a lot of humor, excitement, and fun story telling.

As for the episode storyline, how did the hitmen know that Nagi is lost? Also, who ordered the hitmen to go after Nagi?

Other than that, I'll be a little sad to see the ending go away and start a new one, but I do want to see what they have up their sleeves.

Next episode looks like it is full of win, too. I can't wait.

lol, you tried to find reason in Hayate no Gotoku.

Anyway, I am glad they are already on these chapters. The Ayumu moments this arc are cool. We are past the arc where Hina gets all the attention, and we wont see multiple episodes where shes the focus for awhile(that i know of).

Im looking forward to the expansion of other characters as well, though I hope Hinagiku takes the stage again eventually(distant future)

xellos2099 2009-07-11 16:23

Too bad seaons 2 will be only 26 and god know when third season will be out ><

Mecha_Trueno 2009-07-11 19:51

Dunno why but I can't stop laughing at "but they both got twin-tails, anyway lets just capture both of them":D:D:D

Fandal 2009-07-11 20:06

Oooh, the creepy arc is going to start soon.

Texas84 2009-07-11 21:14

Any episode with the hamster gets a 10.

qwertyman 2009-07-11 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by thundrakkon (Post 2508386)

This is Hayate.

A better question is "How would the hitmen not know that Nagi was lost?"

Shiroth 2009-07-12 05:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by qwertyman (Post 2509075)
This is Hayate.

Exactly. Questions like that are completely pointless for this show.

& yeah, ED change anytime now J.C. Staff. Though, i can imagine the ED being changed to another Hina focused one. I can see it now...

LeaD36 2009-07-12 07:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 2509667)
Exactly. Questions like that are completely pointless for this show.

& yeah, ED change anytime now J.C. Staff. Though, i can imagine the ED being changed to another Hina focused one. I can see it now...

You can already see the ending?

SwiftStrike 2009-07-12 19:39

JC staff usually changes ED's at 16 or something lol (like shana/index, etc)

I think its sung by Rie Kumigiya

thundrakkon 2009-07-12 21:10

Right, I guess logic doesn't apply. Just enjoy the show. The SP's just aren't that good, though, considering how often Hayate has to rescue Nagi. Maria is very effective as well, and Klaus is just useless. Btw, is he even alive anymore?

If this kidnapping, killing thing happens all the time, Nagi really should not just leave her SP's at home. Which brings up another issue. I understand the continual kipnapping reasons, but have they ever mentioned a reason for wanting to kill her instead?

qwertyman 2009-07-12 23:57

Klaus isn't useless. He just doesn't get screentime. He was able to beat the terrorists that tried to take over Sakuya's boat, he beat the butler Himuro, and maybe a couple other things I can't really think of right now. It's just that Hata usually puts Klaus at the butt of a joke.