AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Myself; Yourself (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Myself; Yourself - Favourite Character(s) Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=59997)

Pellissier 2007-12-27 07:07

Myself; Yourself - Favourite Character(s) Poll

Welcome to the Myself; Yourself - Favourite Character(s) Poll , the place when you can adorn you favourite characters and support them expressing all of your love!

You can vote for multiple characters all at once in this poll. Your vote is final once you click on the "vote now" tab. You won't be able to comeback and vote a second time for another character. Choose wisely!

The poll is public which means the votes will be visible to everyone!

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes.

Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.

• Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

Kristen 2007-12-27 08:38

I give my vote to Hinako. To me, she had the most potential in this series, even though they skimped a lot on her. I also feel like she was the cutest character, and the one I could identify with the most.

KholdStare 2007-12-27 12:55

I used to like Nanaka, but the last two episodes disappointed me. I loved Shuu and Shuri's "arc," and also Hinako's random episodes, so I'll have to choose them. I will also choose Sana for this consistency in the series, since the other characters do seem to do random things. This is weird because this is the only time the ratio between male and female is equal, since in all other series my favorite characters are overwhelmingly females. ;)

EDIT: Why isn't this multiple choices? I will refrain from voting until it's changed or I have a chance to think about my very favorite character.

DanielSong39 2007-12-27 14:09

Hinako, by a country mile.

Yuzuki was also a good character, with others trailing far behind.

serenade_beta 2007-12-27 15:02

Aoi and Hinako gets my vote. Hinako had the best episodes, and Aoi is the most normal of the characters and the only bad thing is her unchanging voice.

Why not:

Sana - Why should I? His past was explained in two minutes...
Nanaka - *runs away* Mental instability for the lose...
Asami - A big, obvious plot device; mental instability for the lose...
Wakatsuki twins - Another set of people that suffers because of the writers laziness... And, sure, go elope and have twincest, why don't ya?
Yuzuki - Come back when I'm sure you're human...
Others - .......................... Kaji's crazy and Youta is Renji....

Yay, fixed now.

The Chaos 2007-12-27 15:08

Why It Has To Be One Character .....?
I Voted For Yatsushiro Nanaka I Think She Is The Best Character In This Anime...:)

Pellissier 2007-12-27 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by KholdStare (Post 1315974)
EDIT: Why isn't this multiple choices? I will refrain from voting until it's changed or I have a chance to think about my very favorite character.

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 1316170)
For some reason, it's not the multiple vote, but the singular vote...

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chaos (Post 1316181)
Why It Has To Be One Character .....?

Sorry for the inconvenience. Apparently, the "multiple choice" button wasn't correctly set. It's fixed now. The previous votes have also been lost so please vote again if you already did (this time actually with multiple choice ^^).

Shana 2007-12-27 15:19

It's teh poll :D

Anyways, I voted for Asami. Too bad they didn't develop her character, now she seems to be a "random insane character" to me. But after reading her profile... Asami is the best character, for me. I would have liked to vote for Aoi-chan, but in the lasts episodes, she has changed a LOT, and so I didn't like that character of hers.

Go for it, Asami!!

Deathkillz 2007-12-27 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 1316170)
Nanaka - *runs away* Mental instability for the lose...

FTW! *hugs Nanaka*

Shuri, Shuu - lovely pair to the end ^^

Hinako - loli with a lot of emotion :3

z3phyr.mp3 2007-12-27 15:32

voted for:

asami: there's just something about yandere characters that really gets to me...
knowing the reason why she's a yandere was just icing on the cake for me...

hinako: loli character that's mature despite her age...
also the fact that she's probably been neglected by her parents all the time yet still being who she is now really makes me just want to hug her or pat her head for being such a wonderful loli...

shuuri: in the words of the wise "hinyuu wa status da(small breasts are status)"
also the fact that she's showing a tough exterior despite everything that has happened to her really makes me want to bring her comfort and be her support...

The Chaos 2007-12-27 15:38

Thank You ...Pellissier..
Now I Voted For All Them Expect Hoshino Asami....I Hate Her After What She Did For Shuri And Shuusuke..

Cyz 2007-12-27 15:48

Aoi will always be my number one. Her voice might be annoying at first but I got use to it and find it....cute for her. It's too bad she doesn't have her own story. Nanaka for # 2 and Asami for # 3.

Bonta Kun 2007-12-27 15:57

Hinako - probably down to teh loli deep down inside wanting to get out:heh:

Aoi-chwan - just a absolutely lovley lass:love:

Yuzuki - evident of the time skip she ages incredibly well, and looking as young as she does at her age, just wow:D

and I'll vote other with other being the lass at the counter in the store, think the 2nd most cheery person in the show:heh:

Kresnik 2007-12-27 17:12

Shuuri: Somehow, hinyuu character grows on me..
Asami: Needs to be loved more to heal her wounds
Yuzuki: Still single at such age? Come to me.. XD

Echoes 2007-12-27 17:35

My votes went out to Sana, Nanaka and Shuusuke.

Now that I think about it, it's quite unusual that I voted for both of the guys when most of the characters are girls, this show pulled off something out of the ordinary!

Grimkill7 2007-12-27 18:22

Voted for:
Hinako - NOT voting for her should be considered a crime imo.
Shuu - Come on, that classroom scene in episode 11 screams GAR
Nanaka - Truly a beauty beyond all beauties.

Truth be told, I liked all of the characters. These 3 just stood out the most though.

ReizoSan 2007-12-27 18:38

I felt like i really didn't get to know anyone really most of there background history was said in like 2 minutes and it felt like a flash to me, but on that seeing Aoi-chan and her voice i voted for her :), i should of voted for Nanaka but none of them couldn't be considered a favorite character.

FlareKnight 2007-12-27 18:47

So decided to go with a trio of Hinako, Shuu, and Shuri.

Hinako - You pretty much have to vote for this loli. Just really liked her character and felt with more time she could have been even better. Liked the personality and her attempts to be mature yet still havign that childish side. Her birthday episode was a nice one for the series.

Shuu and Shuri - Pretty much give it a twins vote there. Appreciated Shuu giving it to the class (yeah sure they weren't involved but he didn't write the script) when Shuri was hurting. Really cares about his sister and takes the big step of having them leave to protect that bond. Shuri had a lot of energy even while hurting. Was never short for words with that step-mother and tried to defend a place important to her memories.

PNGO 2007-12-27 20:37

Well for me the favorite characters were:
Nanaka's father (he was badass)
The psychopath Granny (she was also badass, umm whatever happened to her? Did she died or went on a killing spree after 10 years?)
The kids that bullied Sana (they were badass, I was hoping they would appear after 10 years to bully him again)

Tatiana Razajev 2007-12-28 00:52

I decided to limit myself to just two characters. The two I've chosen are the following.

Shuri Wakatsuki: I love how she's strong yet weak. She's also quite interesting to me. Also yes I find her attractive. *Hides from Shuu*

Hinako Mochida: Ah yes nothing like an awesome loli to make a series even better. She's quite the fun character.