AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 474 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=108527)

sayde 2011-11-22 15:43

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 474 Discussion

Quote:

As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules.
Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:

* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Spoilers have been released. And this weeks spoilers look extremely interesting to say the least. Hopefully this is a sign of some fun things to come. Anyways, while I could post a translation of the entire chapter, I think I'll simply go with the shortened summary.

Credits: sheetz
Source: FLOL
Verification: confirmed
Quote:

この計画の発案者
The originator of this plan,
黒幕は、ウキタケだった。
the one who's pulling all the strings, was Ukitake.
銀城が、イチゴに話しだした。。
Ginjou tells this to Ichigo
面白くなってきた!!!!!
It's become interesting!!!!
Damn all of you who predicted captain tuberculosis on being an antagonist. I didn't want to believe that when I heard it years ago. But it looks like there *might* be some truth to it. We'll see though. Because at the moment, I can't quite claim that Ukitake's reasons for his actions were completely unjustified. I'm looking forward to some nice discussion material this week.

Haak 2011-11-22 15:56

Holy crap, that crack theory turned out to be true after all. Oh this is hilarious. XD

KnightOfTwo 2011-11-22 16:07

*shakes fist at Kubo*

I was hoping my crack theory of Kon being the main antagonist would come true!

Oh well. This is interesting and I'm curious to see where it goes.

dragonmeister 2011-11-22 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightOfTwo (Post 3869089)
*shakes fist at Kubo*

I was hoping my crack theory of Kon being the main antagonist would come true!

Oh well. This is interesting and I'm curious to see where it goes.

Ukitake's only a front for Kon's puppetry of evil! We will soon reach the truth!

I guess either Ukitake's going to turn up and refute the claim or Ichigo's going to place his trust in his friends and fight for what he feels is right (just because) - otherwise it is an epic asspull just for the hell of it

Kafriel 2011-11-22 16:28

Is Sayde finally trolling us? :O Stay tuned for the next chapter of Ginjou telling Ichigo how Ukitake had -everyone- fooled :heh:

Kyero Fox 2011-11-22 16:33

I saw the Raw's

Spoiler for Spoiler!:

Lord of Pandemonium 2011-11-22 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyero Fox (Post 3869108)
I saw the Raw's

Spoiler for Spoiler!:

Spoiler for To bad:

Spoiler for ahaha...:

Kyero Fox 2011-11-22 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium (Post 3869137)
Spoiler for To bad:

Spoiler for ahaha...:

Spoiler for Actually, what I think:

Kanon 2011-11-22 18:27

Alright, I've read the full translation. I seriously have no clue how Kubo expects us to react to this twist.

Ukitake really isn't as bad as the summary make him sound. Actually, I don't see what the big deal. So, SS has been monitoring Ichigo all along... well, duh? He's a kid with captain class reiatsu, of course you can't leave him alone. Ginjou makes it sound like they would have killed him if he didn't fall in line, but he's disobeyed their orders and gone berserk a few times and they never left a finger. Quite lenient, aren't they?

Let us not forget they are the ones who just restored Ichigo's powers. I'd say that's a pretty damn good confirmation they trust him and he has nothing to fear from them.

Oh, and the badge is apparently a tracking device and a reiatsu regulator, among things. Why does Ginjou still carry his around again?

Kyero Fox 2011-11-22 18:31

Plus, like Ichigo would even care. Ginjou is still a twisted evil guy who only wants power, "I'll take care of them, after I woop yo arse!"

Shadow Angel 2011-11-22 18:54

Nice to see Ichigo finally going bankai does this mean his bankai form will get a redesign?

sayde 2011-11-22 18:56

I'm hoping his bankai retains the look he had during his final battle against Aizen.

Mateus 2011-11-22 19:10

Ginjou is probably trying to mind-screw Ichigo (maybe).

Von Himmel 2011-11-22 19:20

http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost...50&postcount=1 < before anyone think it's pure asspull or something. Is this guy a time-traveller or something? :heh:

AvalonCode 2011-11-22 19:31

Plz for the love of gawd not another aizen-sama. Damn you kubo!!! Dont you dare recycle the plot again with that lame crap!!

Randrak42 2011-11-22 19:50

Not one to quote myself...but from last chapter's topic:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randrak42 (Post 3859740)
Please tell me he's not gonna go into some big bullcrap speech about how SS is evil and Ichigo should be fighting them instead cause they are big meanies that did him wrong........

Worst even...please tell me Ichigo isn't gonna fall for it and go all angst after the fight...>_>

Guess I was half right...

Nintendo 2011-11-22 19:55

i would say BS, but it was hinted that its true from the viewpoint of....."he will find out eventually"

Randrak42 2011-11-22 19:57

Oh please this chapter was all Derp with a slight hint of Erp.

Kyero Fox 2011-11-22 20:12

Them monitoring ichigo is perfectly non evil, their pretty much just being safe, if they told the truth, would they hold onto the badge? No, they wanted to be sure Ichigo didn't go renegade and use his powers for bad. have they once turned on him? No...

Ukitake is the nice guy as he's always been.

like Ichigo said "Shut up" Urahara and isshin know, so its perfectly good. like his father would end up evil :rolleyes:

AvalonCode 2011-11-22 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Himmel (Post 3869263)
http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost...50&postcount=1 < before anyone think it's pure asspull or something. Is this guy a time-traveller or something? :heh:

OMFG you..er... he.....er... she......er that post might be absolutely right. EPIC fail :frustrated:. I kinda saw a curve ball like this coming tho as did a lot of ppl, so Im not so much as surprised as I am disappointed cuz this could have been clever had not the whole "just as planned" crap didnt ring so loudly in my head right now. Also the fact that Ukitake could be more powerful than the hax Aizen-sama sans Hogiyoku seems/feels so.....cant think of a word