AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Nanoha/Vivid Franchise (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's Favourite Characters Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=37361)

xris 2006-10-14 13:59

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's Favourite Characters Poll

Now's the time for the second Nanoha Favourite Characters Poll, specifically for the second series, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's! Please note that the poll is just for the second series of Nanoha, if you want to vote for the first series then use the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Favourite Characters Poll. Once the third series (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS) airs we'll hold a third poll.

This poll is a multiple choice poll and while we won’t restrict you from voting for every character, please try to limit your choice to your top 3 or 4 picks if you can. If you like the entire cast equally, then so be it, but if you can narrow it down a bit, then that’s even better. If you like one character the most, then don’t feel the need to vote for anymore.

Please remember that once you make your vote you may not "come back" later to add or change your previous vote(s). So make sure you know all the characters you want to include in your vote before you click the "Vote Now" button.

And of course the vote is public, so your votes will be visible to all. :)

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes.
    What this means is don't post something like this:

:love: "VOTE FOR FATE!!!" :love: Or…"Arf >>>>> Yuuno" Or… "DO NOT VOTE FOR NANOHAI!!!! :frustrated: "

Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.

• Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

Skyfall 2006-10-14 15:52

Mine goes to Fate / Reinforce / Signum

Fate is obvious - she is my no1 character from the series. I like her overall style and her semi-mysterious personality. Not to mention all that crap she has been trough just makes me want to hugg her >.< And she wears a black cape and has a scythe!!

Reinforce - well...i simply liked her, especially when she was fighting Nanoha and Fate. I gues i just have a thing going for sad characters :P. + white hair = win.

Signum - i like her knightly style and attitude. Also close combat ftw.

Deathkillz 2006-10-14 19:38

^ funny...my choices are exactally the same...but ill also add hayate cause shes cute ^__^ and deserves recognition after being the victim of soo many painful events :p

Kikaifan 2006-10-15 01:15

I voted exactly the same way too. Guess we just like the power characters.:heh:

rei 2006-10-15 01:42

Beside my 5 choices in the other poll, I decided to add 2 more to my favourites. :p

Lindy Haraoun - Just like Nanoha's mother (Momoko), she's very nice & kind. I like her even more in A's because she adopted Fate. :) She can be quite funny sometimes...& weird too. :heh:

Yagami Hayate - Cute & kind-hearted. A very good friend of Suzuka. :) I just LOVE her Barrier Jacket design. It really reminds me of Sakura (CCS)

Petco 2006-10-15 03:42

My vote goes for Nanoha, Fate, and Shamal!

Nanoha and Fate is obvious, meaning my reason for voting for them is the same reason for you liking them(I assume the majority likes Nanoha/Fate).

Shamal, she is cute, hot, sweet/kind:uhoh: and she reminds me of someone.

Maximum Burst 2006-10-15 03:47

I like all of the characters a lot, but my three absolute favorites are:

Fate - C'mon...what's NOT to like about her? No explanation necessary lol.

Hayate - I really found it awesome that for the most part, Hayate kept her cool through the whole thing, and she just *ending stuff*. Not to mention I like her barrier jacket. That pillow hat just rules.

Vita - Fiery little powerhouse who can also be adorable and has a goth loli theme? WIN! Graf Eisen is also very awesome. PANZER HINDERNIS!

Edit:
Spoiler for *ending stuff*:

Dragnfly@Gamefaqs 2006-10-15 04:05

Fate/Hayate/Reinforce/Signum for me. ... I guess I like the tragic ones who excel in laying the smack down.

Ichy 2006-10-15 04:17

My Vote goes to Hayate and Reinforce :D

I don`t even has to think about it. [ X ] for Hayate-chan. So Irresistibly cute, and thanks too the last few Seconds of As hott like Hell :D Hot but still cute, this works fine for me ^^
She is also the one with the biggest Staff, and the greatest Character. Whithout a Doubt my Favourite Character :D

Second one ist Reinfore. Her Uber moe-ness from the last 2 Seconds make a good Reason. I alos like tragic characters :D

IchiKyo 2006-10-15 05:19

Nanoha Takamachi - Because Nanoha is the Main Heroin, Because I'm fond of her from the 1st season... Sensible Character with good past... Enought to interest her. Her Determination is unfair and her change on After A's/StrikerS make more her interesting... And Because I'm Fan of Yukari TAMURA :D
Yuuno Scrya - Yuuno is Funny and interesting :). That's all
Fate Testarossa - After her tragic moment on the 1st Season, Fate begin more sensible and more interesting... Even if it's difficult to feel something on the World, Fate begin to grow up with Nanoha and Friends help and to be Serious on Critical Moment... Fate didn't lost her identity and A's prove that Fate is a Good Character :). Nana Mizuka also, make a good work :)
Arf - Because Chibi Arf is too cute and Arufu still serious all the time^^
Chrono Haraoun - Chrono still serious and Funny during A's... Serious everytime and funny when we talk about Nanoha or Fate... But at the End, he choose Lindy :)
Hayate Yagami - The More Tragical Character... See A's to understand why she's one the best character...
Signum - The Leader Charism and the Strength. Signum also is a good opponent for Fate and a Good Leader for the Group of Knight.
Shamal - Yes Or No... I Like her but i hate her too... She Injured Nanoha ! Must Her suffer but she's apologize when she cures everyone at the end...
Vita - Because I Love Red Devil who Shout A lot of Words like Her and who is very fond and protecter with her master.
Zaphira is funny, want a ZaphiraXArf? XD
Reinforce - Reinforce when she still the Power and the Fear, When Snow Rain is still listening and Little Reinforce is there :D

Skyfall 2006-10-15 06:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by IchiKyo;707348[B
Fate Testarossa[/B] - After her tragic moment on the 1st Season, Fate begin more sensible and more interesting... Even if it's difficult to feel something on the World, Fate begin to grow up with Nanoha and Friends help and to be Serious on Critical Moment... Fate didn't lost her identity and A's prove that Fate is a Good Character :). Nana Mizuka also, make a good work :)

Mhm, i think i see Fate in a quite different light than you :) More sensible and interesting? I think she allways was sensible :uhoh: and i think she was by far the most interesting character in the first season. I think she was allways serious, its not something she learned from Nanoha and co. Proved that she is a good character... i dont think she was ever portrayed as a 'bad' character. Tragic, sad and mysterious, but definitely not bad.

IchiKyo 2006-10-15 07:35

we have all, different mind of character :)

durrem 2006-10-15 10:44

Hmmm, tough...

Nanoha - I love her intricate Divine Shooter action and her Barrier skills.

Hayate - I love her Barrier Jacket and her alt form altogether. White hair ftw!

Shikimori Kazuki 2006-10-15 16:41

I would go with Fate in this season 2 since Fate develops even more than before while in season 1. In this season, Fate seems to gather up her courage to fight along with her allies and never betray them or anything. During school, she also has this cute expression while being surrounded by her classmates. She learns to smile, use the cellphone, meet new friends and hardens the bond between her and Nanoha. Fate has also gone through the case of her Mother, Precia Testorossa. She has accepted the past and now will work towards the future, along with her step-mother and brother =).

Petco 2006-10-15 18:03

Quote:

Shamal - Yes Or No... I Like her but i hate her too... She Injured Nanoha ! Must Her suffer but she's apologize when she cures everyone at the end...
She only did it for Hayate, every one of the knights wanted to injure Nanoha/Fate for their linker cores for more pages for what they'd assume will heal Hayate's paralysis and let her live.

@IchiKyo: Yukari Tamura(The name) always reminds me of Yukari Takeba from Persona 3(for obvious reasons), which I find Yukari Takeba extremely cute.

Vexx 2006-10-15 18:38

All the characters are interesting... but I culled mine down to
Fate/Signum and Nanoha/Vita since their interactions were key threads throughout the series. The two familiars didn't get enough screen time to develop their interactions much and Hayate was kind of stuck in her role until the end --- I'm hoping she'll get to branch out in the third series.

IchiKyo 2006-10-16 00:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petco (Post 707934)
She only did it for Hayate, every one of the knights wanted to injure Nanoha/Fate for their linker cores for more pages for what they'd assume will heal Hayate's paralysis and let her live.

@IchiKyo: Yukari Tamura(The name) always reminds me of Yukari Takeba from Persona 3(for obvious reasons), which I find Yukari Takeba extremely cute.

1-> Yeah I know, but i couldn't forget that moment who's very crutial on Ep2-3... When everything will be finish, that a mysterious (of Shamalu) hand get Nanoha Linker Core and that Shamalu face that don't make me very friendly...

Ah Ah you played Persona 3 :D , Well Takeba is cute but make big Words :D
I prefer more Aegis and Mitsuru(Takana Rie) , oh and Fuuka too (thanks for her seiyuu)

Radiosity 2006-10-16 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki (Post 707850)
I would go with Fate in this season 2 since Fate develops even more than before while in season 1. In this season, Fate seems to gather up her courage to fight along with her allies and never betray them or anything. During school, she also has this cute expression while being surrounded by her classmates. She learns to smile, use the cellphone, meet new friends and hardens the bond between her and Nanoha. Fate has also gone through the case of her Mother, Precia Testorossa. She has accepted the past and now will work towards the future, along with her step-mother and brother =).

Excellent description of Fate there, couldn't agree more. And this pretty much sums up why she's my #1 still :)

Nanoha continues to rock through S2, so she stays firmly as number 2.

However, Arisa is knocked from my #3 to #4 by the awesomeness of Vita. Just gotta love her firey temperament and especially her voice.

edit: Reinforce gets an honorable mention too for being cute and chibi, but since she only appears very briefly as the 'true' Reinforce (sans Book of Darkness berserkness and such) and therefore doesn't get much development, I haven't voted for her... yet. We'll see what happens in StrikerS :)

haiz123321 2006-10-27 02:25

twin familiars ftw xDDD they r just cuteee

Bloodseeker 2006-10-27 09:06

I voted for Fate, Arf, Shamal, and Signum.

Time for a character rundown... I'll start with my favorite and work my way down.

Fate: Her attacks are still badass, and she's still got that nice serious attitude in combat (I suppose that doing away with the shut up and fight part of her attitude was necessary since she's an officer in the Space/Time Administration Bureau now, and since she's looking to take after Nanoha somewhat), which is a relief, since I was kind of worried that she might make the stereotypical "face-turn" and throw away her serious attitude in exchange for becoming Nanoha ver. 2.0 and turning touchy feely.

Arf: Arf did get the face-turn treatment, but it was a turn for the better, IMO. Her attitude is no longer aimed at the wrong people (enemy or no, Nanoha isn't the kind of person that you should be cutting off negotiations with and saying stuff like "I don't want to be indebted to you" to), and she seems friendlier and more charismatic now that she's hanging out with the group.

Shamal: She just screams "MILF!", even if she's not a mom. What can I say? Melikes.

Signum: Levantine's bow form is meh and the snake form kinda sucks, but the sword form might just be cooler than Bardiche's scythe form, which was my favorite Lyrical Nanoha weapon in S1. (Bardiche's zamber form is my favorite in S2) I like her rivalry with Fate too.

Nanoha: My opinion of Nanoha is about the same as it was in S1... combative leads that eagerly rush into battle without getting annoyingly cheerful and optimistic are better than the usual magical girl leads that whine about getting drawn into their situation.

Lotte: Sexy playful cute is the best kind of cute.

Chrono: He was still cool-headed and competent, which I like. He lost points when he tried to get away from Lotte though. Quit struggling and just enjoy it, dammit! And his older self needs a more masculine appearance to go with that competency...

Lindy: I liked her more in this season... I'm not quiet sure why though. Maybe because we saw more of her maternal side in this season?

Zaphira: His attacks were kinda cool, and he gets points for being the only masculine looking major male character on the show.

Reinforce: She was hot.

Amy: Cute personality. Not much more to say...

Aira: Not quiet as cute as her sister, but still cute.

Arisa: Another one of those characters that I like for some reason that I can't put my finger on.

Vita: Eh. I laughed when she couldn't get Nanoha's name right, and her pissed off expressions are great, but aside from that, she's just okay.

Yuuno: At least he came across as smart in this season. PTJ Yuuno looks like a chick though. He needs to cut his hair and grow some facial hair.

Hayate: Meh. She's too touchy feely and tragic for my tastes. I don't dislike her, but she's not really a favorite either. I might like her more in S3 when they're not trying to get me to feel sorry for her though.

Suzuka: Never really cared about Suzuka... I'll like her more in StrikerS just for being hot though. :)

Gil: Never really cared about Gil either.