AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Super Robot Wars Z2 (PSP) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=100291)

Rias 2011-04-16 15:44

I'm finding it harder and harder to earn those SR points. I'm at #22 hard, where it wants you to clear the map in 3 turns in your phase. I can't seem to do it in time when those 10k+ enemy units just sit at the back and not attack at all.

kuroishinigami 2011-04-17 03:42

It all dumbs down to prior knowledge of where the enemy reinforcement will come, and how they'll act, and of course how the RNG act toward you(can't really kill enemy when you miss 3 straight attacks with a 90% probability of hitting right?). You can always place your unit on where the passive enemy is before triggering their arrival, or rush your mobile unit with accelerate to rush the passive enemy while ignoring the aggresive enemy and hit them only by countering.

Granted, I haven't reach that stage so the strategy might be a moot point, but that's how I always clear the SR point for rush stage like that XD.

KBTKaiser 2011-04-17 10:15

the way I see it? You're not rushing hard enough. I have a melee based OG, but I strap haro and a range booster to him and rush him into the middle of the crowd. Enemies love to try and make him waste ammo. You can just have your frontliners follow him in at a slower pace so that when everyone's gathered around your main, the frontliners can move in to clean up on turn 2.

Rias 2011-04-18 12:50

That's what I've been doing so far to get SR points, but here's the thing for 22 Hard:

1. You need to go up and to the right as the 10k+ enemy are at the end of the 2 directions.
2. Those 10k+ enemy don't move.
3. It takes 3 turns to reach the guys at the back, or 2 turns with accelerate.
4. Since they all have 30% unit/weapon upgrade, it takes me 2 guys to tackle down one of those 10k units. Only Kamina has hot blood, so that's the only exception.
5. I havn't missed a single SR point so far, so I didn't have the luxury to grind level or money in the stages before.
6. There's no Haro available yet. Unless they were giving them out in the other routes. I did give him a booster and send him into the crowd.
7. I'm pretty sure there's more stuff happening after the initial battle, judging from the dialogue from the enemies, and thus I don't want to over extend myself with the spirit commands.

I can definitely do it in 3 turns if I could use the enemy phase also. Missing that phase makes it way harder. It's not a big deal if I don't get that SR point, but it would be nice to get al the SR points on the first run.

kuroishinigami 2011-04-19 02:03

Well, if you really want that SR point, just use as much spirit command as you can. Just deal with the reinforcement with time(e.g avoiding enemy attack instead of countering them, entering the mothership for hp and en recovery, it will waste a lot of turn, but you can still clear the stage).

The 10k+ enemy attack you when you're in their range right? Then the best way to do it will be rushing at least one of your unit to its range by turn 2 to get the enemy to attack you at their 2nd turn, this will make them lose 1-2k or maybe even more hp when your other unit reach them by the 3rd turn. Put your booster in your accelerate unit along with dodge increasing part to increase the unit's survivability. Oh, and also don't forget, try to kill the enemy by countering instead of wasting a turn for dealing the final blow, although I guess you would have follow this rule if you manage to get all the SR point up until now.. In the end, it will still depend on luck a little(enemy here can hit you at 30% while you miss your counter at 90% =.=", and a critical or two will make your job easier too.), but at least this should be a good way to try clearing the SR point.

SoulofSomfing 2011-04-20 06:36

okkk got past stage 23 where asakim jumps in. and 2 stages later and went to area 11 route asakim pops in again where u get gawain. What caught my interest is the part where the team seems to know the existence of ZEUTH, which is wierd... isnt ZEuTH is currently in another dimension? Or am i missing somfing in the story details where it may be same world n different timeline, which i doubt, and ZEXIS seem to mistaken Asakim as a member of ZEUTH too. also anyone know any secrets u can get in the game?

EDIT: it seems Mail's old man got sucked into this dimention instead. In stage 13 if u move Crow to a specific square, he will give u a auto repair machine which recovers 10 percent hp each turn

EDIT2: ok found out that the whole zeuth team got sucked into the dimension again except for ppl such as Kouji, there was a convo between the new Kouji and Kamille.

Kamille: Koji san! so good to see you it's been a while, How's Duke and Testuya?
Koji: Huh do I know you? Who?
Gainer: Kamille, this Koji is from another world, we're in a new dimension.. Must have been because of what Asakim did
Kamille: So this is another world...but there's so many similarities...
Koji: Sorry about that, pleased to meet you, um...
Kamille: Oh, the name is kamille
Koji: Kamille? Isn't that a girl's name?
Kamille: ... Don't start...
Shinn: He's sensitive about his name Koji-san

EDIT3: Also, the people go got transfered into the z2 dimension are now like asakim, cursed wanderers due to the stigmatas

KBTKaiser 2011-04-20 11:44

In other news, Heero Yuy's VA finished the game yesterday. Rai's VA, who bought the game at the same time, hadn't even started yet. XD

As usual with Midorikawa's playstyle, Wing Gundam was first full upgrade with 400+ kills, while his Crow was 2nd with over 200+ kills. Anyone see things wrong here? XD

Von Himmel 2011-04-20 14:58

How can he get that much kill by using Heero? :heh:

kuroishinigami 2011-04-20 23:07

He's well known for favoritism toward character that's he's voicing for lol. He probably put Heero into the middle of enemy's pack and let him wreck havoc.

Kaioshin Sama 2011-04-23 15:46

Danny Boy song is in! :D:D:D:D

Man this games music choices officially own on a progressive scale as the game goes on.

GundamAce 2011-04-23 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Himmel (Post 3578936)
How can he get that much kill by using Heero? :heh:

Midorikawa's well known for trying to make one man armies out of characters he voiced. I'm going to bet that in the next half of Z2, he'll try to team up Heero and Xinke (and Asakim, if the chance arises).

Crimrui 2011-04-30 14:01

So, whats with the rumors that your decisions will effect what kind of new mech you get in second game. Nobody showed any solid proof, it's just some random people saying what they saw on Japanese forums. Anyone have any info regarding this?

kuroishinigami 2011-05-01 02:47

We won't know until 2nd part come out, or Banpresto officially confirms it.

Von Himmel 2011-05-01 05:27

Considering that choosing the second option on Hard will gives the last boss lv 99 stat, I hope that we'll get a powerful secret unit or something for a reward lol

Dragonar Fan 2011-05-08 18:33

Im just curious

Well since we got Votoms & Dai-Guard in this game does this open up a possibility of Dougram , Patlabor or Demonbane (Ok Patlabor is in high doubts if you think about it) Yes im at stage 38

Kraker2k 2011-05-14 10:58

Previously DaiGuard and Votoms were high doubts, now anything is possible in my opinion.

Von Himmel 2011-05-14 21:37

With 00 movie and Lagann-hen story, I'm still hoping that muvluv will be in this :(

Duo Maxwell 2011-08-05 23:59

Taken from FMP thread:

Quote:

1. The most concerned, 4th Anime. They can't say "no plan for 4th" but they can't assure anything------if the plan formally terminates they'll announce it, so be patient.
The artist (forgot her name): "Making animes take time"
Gatoh: "Will(?) send Laevaten+XL-3 to KyoAni"

2. More artworks' release, Dengeki Hobby in August will come with mechanic files, and Robot Tamashi will continue to release Side AS. (From HS: Wait, is that mean no more from Revoltech? Jeez, I don't have that much money.)

3. Sousuke and Chidoris' future will *probably* be surprisingly happy. Gatoh is still struggling about wrting Sousuke's past or not.

4. Ebikawa came, revealing the US-made M9 ("CORE-ja9"="Not this"......), and Mistral II's code, C3-5, is decided completely by mistake (the anime editors took the data's code as the machine's code, and it appeared in SRW). They apologize for that.
Also some reveal of AS-1/Zy-99M colourings, alternative designs for the later, "Type 96 Custom in Another is the strongest 2ndGen", etc.

5. Gatoh enters prevert mode when speaking of the new female lead. Like we didn't know that already.

6. That 9th short compliment forcus mainly on Tessa, nothing about Sousuke and Chidori.

7. SRW. "FMP may probably in Saisei-hen". What an answer. And Gatoh hyped up when talking about Shiori in Hakai-hen......

8. Reader's letter: "Which one is stronger, Belial or Bonta-kun?"
Gatoh: "Bonta-kun of course, what on earth you're asking?"
Did I see it right? FMP? In Z2.2?
God does exist!

Crimrui 2011-08-06 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Himmel (Post 3612757)
With 00 movie and Lagann-hen story, I'm still hoping that muvluv will be in this :(

That is my wish as well, SRWZ2 kinda lacked more badass females so those ladies would fit perfectly in the next game. I doubt it but, we can still hope. :(

Von Himmel 2011-08-06 11:48

Quote:

7. SRW. "FMP may probably in Saisei-hen". What an answer. And Gatoh hyped up when talking about Shiori in Hakai-hen......
Wait, what?
So that Tereda post in /m/ isn't a troll at all!? :D

and oh god, please make demonbane/muvluv in this game ;_;