AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Build Fighters - Episode 18 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=124511)

RRW 2014-02-10 00:47

Gundam Build Fighters - Episode 18 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Gundam Build Fighters, Episode 18.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

LoweGear 2014-02-10 04:31

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Also, GBF continues with the awesome fights... and in this case, one of the most tactical fights in Gundam ever shown. Truly, this episode was...

:cool:

Amazing.

ZeroXSEED 2014-02-10 05:24

I'm going to say this right now

MEIJIN A SHIT

RENATO BEST

NeutralZero 2014-02-10 05:57

Hmmm just hope Meijin beat the crap out of those brothers

solidvanz 2014-02-10 06:08

Operators operating operations:

NeutralZero 2014-02-10 06:27

now that's nice...
kinda almost look like a double date...

nice so trans am, exam and the likes are really possible...

StrikeFreedomV2 2014-02-10 07:46

The brothers put up a very good fight. Great episode

Skye629 2014-02-10 08:14

Ill start with the score: 9/10

This episode actually contained less than the previous ones due to high emphasis on the fight

- Lots of shipping, TONS of it, and now Sei and Chiina is acquainted with Aila
- HHAHAAH AINA, that was PERFECT
- LOL MAO, SLOW DOWN BUDDY
- Awesome fight, its been a long time since we have had a good "Tactical" style fight
- +1 for the Renato Brothers being "Tacti-Cool"
- LOL ZEON GROUND FORCES FROM A FEDDIE SUIT?! WAT?!
- Whoa an EXAM system? Never thought I would see that of all things
- LOL THE IRONY, THE KAMPHER DOING AWAY WITH THE OPPONENT THE SAME WAY THE ALEX TOOK IT DOWN HAHAHA THAT WAS SO ON PURPOSE
- Awesome win for Yuuki, sticking it through till the end and keeping a cool head through the whole fight

Im overly impressed with this 0080 grudge match, sure the GM Sniper lost again, but it put up one hell of a fight

Thats really about it

But on another note, I really want to see the Renato Bros backstory, they are interesting characters who needs to be flshed out more I feel

Next week is gonna be awesome, judging from the previews Nils is gonna be laying on the pain until Reiji/Sei finds a way to break his swords, then were gonna get a brawl

On a good note though, they got Mao to help repair the SBS now since he is....erm whats the term for it?....camping out in their room now in return for whatever favors they need

ZeroXSEED 2014-02-10 08:19

> HURRDURRR SOMEONE IS USING TACTIC IN BATTLE

> GUYS YOU TOOK IT TOO SERIOUSLY

> SHOW ME YOUR FIGHTAN SPIRIT

> PLOT GREASE ENSUES

Says the guy who use overengineered custom supported by international corp and even got a special privilege as sponsor entry

FUCK YOU SANDAIME KAWAGUCHI, GIMME TATSUYA YUUKI BACK

9/10 for Renato awesomeness

hamazura 2014-02-10 08:36

double date.... and mao :p
Gunpla WARS > Gunpla battle. renato brother FTW! meijin should've lose, that tactic is too awesome. damn plot armor -_-

and when kawaguchi escape the bomb, and then he and shout"prepare the worst!" in japanese, is that graham aker quotes? i remember when im playing gundam EXVS, using susanoo, he keep saying that whenever i do combo :p

and mao battle still the shitiest battle in this series, china bearguy battle still better :p

StratoSpear 2014-02-10 08:44

The references came out really great this episode, and them SHIPPINGS~! Battle-wise, I like these kinds of battle where tactics come into play not to mention that it even started out as a Sniper vs Sniper scenario.

Special mention for the end part of the battle. That's Kampfer dishing out karma, riddling the GM the same way Alex did to its original counterpart. Hell, I'm pretty sure I could hear Alex's gatling gun sound effects being used for the Kampfer's minigun.

Aurelis 2014-02-10 08:51

I really enjoyed the tactics deployed by the twins, especially in utilizing a lot of diversions. It's a shame that they got cocky towards the end when they could have easily used the K9 unit to snipe Kampfer.

All that units micro-ing almost made me want to see how Sunrise handles a RX-124 Gundam TR-6 (Inle).

Nevertheless, Meijin didn't realize that his match has inspired Sei/Reiji and I hope they'll lift Meijin's spirit up in the next episode. Can't have Meijin moping around.

By the way, why is PPSE so confident of their Kampfer? No doubt it may have been built to perfection with absolutely no nub marks, scratches or a teeny bit of stray paint, but it seems to lack any particle manipulation.

mickbis 2014-02-10 08:57

I love how the mini Zeon soldiers has been used lol never thought of that at first I think it was a small drone. but still, Meijin put up a really good counter measure against the Renato brothers never see that coming.

Still feel bad for Luang to has loss like that ;_; He should match with a battle-orient opponent not a pure tactical user.

Awesome Fight overall really impress about this episode.

Yesman 2014-02-10 09:06

I thought the Renato Bros were generally hated? Talk about a one-eighty.:heh:

ZeroXSEED 2014-02-10 09:14

Renato bros are powergaming scrubs that supposed to be unlikeable

Unfortunately, they came as charmingly awesome and unlucky enough to be put against Meijin

Leatherpants full force

hamazura 2014-02-10 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurelis (Post 5007276)
I really enjoyed the tactics deployed by the twins, especially in utilizing a lot of diversions. It's a shame that they got cocky towards the end when they could have easily used the K9 unit to snipe Kampfer.

All that units micro-ing almost made me want to see how Sunrise handles a RX-124 Gundam TR-6 (Inle).

Nevertheless, Meijin didn't realize that his match has inspired Sei/Reiji and I hope they'll lift Meijin's spirit up in the next episode. Can't have Meijin moping around.

By the way, why is PPSE so confident of their Kampfer? No doubt it may have been built to perfection with absolutely no nub marks, scratches or a teeny bit of stray paint, but it seems to lack any particle manipulation.

yea nice micro, im sure he is a good starcraft 2 or meepo player :p

Principalities 2014-02-10 09:20

Renato brothers really exceeded my expectations.
What superb tactics! Best fight so far.

Also, the possible existence of a Trans-Am system!
I am gonna guess that Dark Matter Exia has that........

Viperflame 2014-02-10 09:29

Best Part ever

NeutralZero 2014-02-10 09:47

Did they really just win coz of plot armor?
Don't think so... the same can also be said as to why they win against Luang due to plot armor

Too bad for Mao that he rushed things
and seems like Sei's growing up even plannig something after the tourney...

Mao staying with them might also be good considering SBF getting wreck and is going to be in the next ep
an extra hand like him would be nice...

Death Usagi 2014-02-10 09:50

This episode was just perfect in many ways XD

GM vs Kampfer battle was epic as hell.

The Kampfer may have lost if it wasn't able to lure the GM to where its rifle and weapon container fell.

A happily eating Aila and Reiji = best couple