AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Bonta Kun 2015-09-03 13:13

So cleaning out my closest and what do I find, a MG Nu ver ka....

I had actually totally forgot I had that lol.

Also found HG Arios.

But putting that aside, finally found the first Zoid I want!

Also need to get HG Barbatos and a Graze or 2.

Skye629 2015-09-03 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5638796)
She's gonna hate me but I decided to get her a command gundam.

Hopefully at least she'll get the reference to the show

Im being optimistic of course :3

wavehawk 2015-09-04 05:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 5639075)
So cleaning out my closest and what do I find, a MG Nu ver ka....

I had actually totally forgot I had that lol.

:frustrated:
You...just FORGOT that you have a MG Nu Gundam Ver Ka? HOW THE...

Bonta Kun 2015-09-04 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavehawk (Post 5639554)
:frustrated:
You...just FORGOT that you have a MG Nu Gundam Ver Ka? HOW THE...

Hahaha, trust me no one was more surprised than I was when I'm standing there after pulling out a box from the back and going "wtf?! where did this come from?!":twitch::eyespin:

I checked my order history to make sure and very much so, I did buy one last year.
I had a MG Musha MKII, Dual Assault and Buster stored away but the Nu must have fallen behind them at some point and just totally forgot about it.

Also found a 1/72 Eurofighter Typhoon as well and actually really eager to build that more so than the Nu right now:p

Which reminds me I need to get my hands on a 1/72 Ace Combat ASF-X Shinden II!

wavehawk 2015-09-04 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 5639832)
Hahaha, trust me no one was more surprised than I was when I'm standing there after pulling out a box from the back and going "wtf?! where did this come from?!":twitch::eyespin:

- Normally I would kill you for forgetting something as important as that, but...

Quote:

Also found a 1/72 Eurofighter Typhoon as well and actually really eager to build that more so than the Nu right now:p
- At least you know your priorities. What company made your version? I have an Italeri kit (okay but not the best as it was an early Eurofighter version) and an Airfix kit (in storage as I have a few other things to finish).

I still think the Rafale is sexier than the Eurofighter.

Quote:

Which reminds me I need to get my hands on a 1/72 Ace Combat ASF-X Shinden II!
- Either be prepared to pay high amounts (I paid AU$98 for mine, the original release) or hope that you can get one for cheap.

Tak 2015-09-04 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavehawk (Post 5640042)
- Normally I would kill you for forgetting something as important as that, but...

Its alright, its nothing compared to some of the things I have forgotten in the past.

I once purchased an extra TV all because I had forgotten I had a 30" HD TV stuffed under my bed, which I was saving for when I bought my Playstation 3.

Fortunately, the return was accepted *whew*

NOW, to be fair to Bonta Kun...

Spoiler for ...:


- Tak

Chibiloli 2015-09-05 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5639149)
Hopefully at least she'll get the reference to the show

Im being optimistic of course :3

She was at first not pleased to learn she was getting a chibi robo, until I told her its armed to the teeth and comes with a little cannon wagon, she thinks I'm the best older sibling in the world.

Vitne Eveille 2015-09-05 10:14

I used to do a lot of those snap-together models they sold at our local comic shop back in the day (the 90s). I don't think I have them anymore though after moving.

Those were a lot of fun, like legos but with Japanese instructions I couldn't read. Luckily you just follow the pictures :D

Bonta Kun 2015-09-05 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavehawk (Post 5640042)
- Normally I would kill you for forgetting something as important as that, but...

- At least you know your priorities. What company made your version? I have an Italeri kit (okay but not the best as it was an early Eurofighter version) and an Airfix kit (in storage as I have a few other things to finish).

I still think the Rafale is sexier than the Eurofighter.

- Either be prepared to pay high amounts (I paid AU$98 for mine, the original release) or hope that you can get one for cheap.

It's a revell model, while I've been out of the loop with that stuff for a while I know revell kinda had mixed reviews, some say bad, some say good, I'd be with the latter, never had any problems with them and they were all pretty good builds.
In fact to my surprise the only problem I ever had with any scale model was with a Hasegawa one, a Nighthawk had a really bent wing.

Still need to get my hands on a SR-71 Blackbird.

Also the 1/72 Scale Rosenthal CR-Hogire Noblesse Oblige I want.

And a nice big 1/350 battleship altho still not sure what one......

But actually the top of my list atm is MG Jesta Cannon, I really really want that!

Skye629 2015-09-11 00:03

Auto +1 for the pilot on the boxart (and another point for the title along the side, it looks sick)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7alwI8btxE...05717702_n.jpg

Chibiloli 2015-09-11 02:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5645280)
Auto +1 for the pilot on the boxart (and another point for the title along the side, it looks sick)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7alwI8btxE...05717702_n.jpg

So its a pure melee unit?

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2015-09-11 04:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5645339)
So its a pure melee unit?

Maybe in the beginning (ala Broken Blade).

But we all know it will come with this:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...BXdNSp4cCUrebE

Chibiloli 2015-09-11 05:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 5645391)
Maybe in the beginning (ala Broken Blade).

But we all know it will come with this:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...BXdNSp4cCUrebE

That big gun doesn't look very practical though, can't they use the enemy's weapons?

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2015-09-11 05:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5645400)
That big gun doesn't look very practical though, can't they use the enemy's weapons?

Iíd say letís watch the show first (to get our facts right) before arguing where the cannon comes from and whether or not itís practical. Otherwise, itíll be a useless arguments based on assumptions.

Chibiloli 2015-09-11 05:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 5645403)
Iíd say letís watch the show first (to get our facts right) before arguing where the cannon comes from and whether or not itís practical. Otherwise, itíll be a useless arguments based on assumptions.

Alright then, I just find the idea of lugging a big gun around to be tedious, I've seen beam rifles smaller than that.

I'm kinda enjoying my Wing Zero Honoo since it can transform without me having to switch parts around, even if the bird mode looks akward from an underside point of view.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2015-09-11 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5645280)
Auto +1 for the pilot on the boxart (and another point for the title along the side, it looks sick)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7alwI8btxE...05717702_n.jpg

Barbatos is going to cannibalize enemy parts and evolve over the course o the series. I'm pretty sure it will come with numerous modes. Long range, mid range, close range.

Wing Zero 2015-09-11 13:48

I love my MG Tallgeese 2, However I'm still waiting on a release for the very special Leo xD, oh wow five years since I posted anything.

Chibiloli 2015-09-13 08:21

Can you make a regular Rozen Zulu with the Episode 7 version? I ordered a Regular Rozen Zulu but I found an old episode 7 Rozen Zulu behind my shoe rack that's still unopened.

Patriot's Blade 2015-09-13 11:29

i can't believe due to accidents when trying to mod the HG Jagd Doga's arm shield mounts to make the arms more useful causes me to buy multiple Jagd Doga's as emergency parts because of the damages, thank god the prices that i got were cheap, i hope they will do an HG Revival that fixes all the problems for that, make the goddamn shields having an extra side mount/swivel system!!

now i understand how the Gundam Build Fighters characters feel when they had to find spare parts for their Gunpla after they got smashed to crap by the battles :heh:

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2015-09-13 11:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5647557)
Can you make a regular Rozen Zulu with the Episode 7 version? I ordered a Regular Rozen Zulu but I found an old episode 7 Rozen Zulu behind my shoe rack that's still unopened.

Yes, you can make Normal Rozen Zulu from Episode 7 version. In other words, the HGUC Rozen Zulu Episode 7 has made the older HGUC Rozen Zulu obsolete (unless you like the funky color). The Episode 7 kit is almost like Bandaiís way of apologizing for the blunder they made the first time around with HGUC Rozen Zulu.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.