AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Appel 2012-03-30 14:08

has anyone pointed out yet that you can build the MG banshee entirely as the ver.ka version instead of the OVA version?
just leave out the sticker for the piece between the V-fin and you need the pieces 1,2,3 and 4 from the two E runners instead of the new pieces on the BA runner, 9 on the D runner instead of 21 on BA, and 18 on D instead of 20 on BA and 8 on BB.
all pieces for the shield are there as well, including the connector for the arm.
all you need is a spare beam magnum. and i got three of those things^^

as much as i like the new weapons of the banshee, i already have my other two unicorn models as ver.ka versions. might as well go with the trend^^
that also makes painting easier for me. getting the UV paint i bought into all those tight places in the claw seems difficult.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2012-03-30 17:38

Not bad Bandai...the new RD release are certainly excellent.

But I'm in an AGE mood.

I want an RD Genoace, and AGE-2. You give me those, then you can have all my money.

maknaedik 2012-03-31 00:29

Next Metal Build is........... EXIA

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...announced.html

Congrats nike since you're a 00 fan :P

duotiga 2012-03-31 00:40

Next metal build is exia. Nike must be happy

casval cehack 2012-03-31 00:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4083404)

It would be Exia REIII.:D

duotiga 2012-03-31 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4083427)
It would be Exia REIII.:D

Adding for you : repair n repair 2 parts :heh:

ssbb210 2012-03-31 01:50

but i don't see metal build seven sword in his collection(youtube channel)

duotiga 2012-03-31 03:05

finally is here !

but doing HG 1/144 Double Bullet now

Appel 2012-03-31 03:20

dang it... why did hlj have to screw up my order XP my banshee woul have been here already if they hadnt switched it from EMS to SAL

will you build it as the novel or the ova version?

duotiga 2012-03-31 05:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4083551)
dang it... why did hlj have to screw up my order XP my banshee woul have been here already if they hadnt switched it from EMS to SAL

will you build it as the novel or the ova version?

im waiting for the novel ver also which i pre ordered :eyespin:

be building the ova 1st though the novel with green psycho frame is nicer

Appel 2012-03-31 05:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4083670)
im waiting for the novel ver also which i pre ordered :eyespin:

be building the ova 1st though the novel with green psycho frame is nicer

i see, nice^^ im not really interested in the final battle special version because i already have a unicorn with a green frame and i want to mix it up a little. i also prefer the yellow pieces over the goldplated pieces for some reason!

as i said above, you can build the OVA banshee as the novel version since all the pieces are included except for a beam magnum. and im totally gonna do that :P

i also just discovered that the revell #25 glowing orange that i had for about a year now works WAY better than the UV paint that i bought last week, AND it is also UV active :P two coats of that on the clear psychoframe pieces are gonna look amazing^^

duotiga 2012-03-31 05:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4083675)
i see, nice^^ im not really interested in the final battle special version because i already have a unicorn with a green frame and i want to mix it up a little. i also prefer the yellow pieces over the goldplated pieces for some reason!

as i said above, you can build the OVA banshee as the novel version since all the pieces are included except for a beam magnum. and im totally gonna do that :P

i also just discovered that the revell #25 glowing orange that i had for about a year now works WAY better than the UV paint that i bought last week, AND it is also UV active :P two coats of that on the clear psychoframe pieces are gonna look amazing^^

kinda perfectionist for me :D . now trying to find back unicorn ver ka also even though have fixed up the OVA ver, 2 hav eyet to fixed (full armour & with MS Cage)

pre order as i want the beam magnum & the hyper bazooka for the banshee , as to what mode have yet to decide

Appel 2012-03-31 06:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4083681)
kinda perfectionist for me :D . now trying to find back unicorn ver ka also even though have fixed up the OVA ver, 2 hav eyet to fixed (full armour & with MS Cage)

pre order as i want the beam magnum & the hyper bazooka for the banshee , as to what mode have yet to decide

i will definitely display it in destroy mode because i like the orange psycho frame.
i have my titanium finish unicorn in unicorn mode though because that way the focus is on the awesome finish and most nubs arent visible that way :P

and since we are on the topic of the banshee, it always bothers me when people paint the psychoframe with metallic gold... its called the "psychoflame" afterall! gold just isnt as vibrant as a really bright orange. that completely wrecks the disgn of the banshee in my opinion :P

duotiga 2012-03-31 06:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4083689)
i will definitely display it in destroy mode because i like the orange psycho frame.
i have my titanium finish unicorn in unicorn mode though because that way the focus is on the awesome finish and most nubs arent visible that way :P

and since we are on the topic of the banshee, it always bothers me when people paint the psychoframe with metallic gold... its called the "psychoflame" afterall! gold just isnt as vibrant as a really bright orange. that completely wrecks the disgn of the banshee in my opinion :P

now im wondering if Bandai wld come out special ver like the MS cage
that reminds me my hguc banshee have yet to fix also

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...c_banshee6.jpg

Appel 2012-03-31 07:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4083706)
now im wondering if Bandai wld come out special ver like the MS cage

i dont see what kind of special version they could make. but i think they might just release it as a final battle version with a green psycho frame, just without the gold plating that the limited version has.
or an official ver.ka version that doesnt have most of the yellow pieces, none of the new weapons but a beam magnum and a hyper bazooka.

duotiga 2012-03-31 07:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4083744)
i dont see what kind of special version they could make. but i think they might just release it as a final battle version with a green psycho frame, just without the gold plating that the limited version has.
or an official ver.ka version that doesnt have most of the yellow pieces, none of the new weapons but a beam magnum and a hyper bazooka.

im predicting for the ova might come out full armour ver of banshee

Appel 2012-03-31 07:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4083748)
im predicting for the ova might come out full armour ver of banshee

i highly doubt that. as far as i know the banshee never got the full armor equipment so there is no reason for them to release it.
the options for additional banshee releases that i see are:

-ver.ka with orange psycho frame, beam magnum and hyper bazooka (none of the new weapons, none of the new yellow pieces except for the v-fins and no gold plating),
-a regular release of the limited final battle version but without gold plating,
-a re-release of the OVA version with a green psycho frame.

the only possibility for additional equipment is if the last two episodes show the banshee with weapons or armor units that we havent seen yet.

bio9205 2012-03-31 08:17

I'm hoping Bandai will give us a Banshee head display stand, like they did with Unicorn. That would be epic.

HasuMasu 2012-03-31 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4083404)

What exactly is a Metal Build?

I assume ofcourse it's just a regular model with metal parts, but not everything would be metal...I think.

duotiga 2012-03-31 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 4083889)
What exactly is a Metal Build?

I assume ofcourse it's just a regular model with metal parts, but not everything would be metal...I think.

metal build is not a model kit. is similar to scale 1/100 of Gundam Fix Figuration ( or GFF) with a PG price tag

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4083816)
I'm hoping Bandai will give us a Banshee head display stand, like they did with Unicorn. That would be epic.

pausible to be out & maybe even bundle up like the current hguc unicorn kits in later year

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4083781)
i highly doubt that. as far as i know the banshee never got the full armor equipment so there is no reason for them to release it.
the options for additional banshee releases that i see are:

-ver.ka with orange psycho frame, beam magnum and hyper bazooka (none of the new weapons, none of the new yellow pieces except for the v-fins and no gold plating),
-a regular release of the limited final battle version but without gold plating,
-a re-release of the OVA version with a green psycho frame.

the only possibility for additional equipment is if the last two episodes show the banshee with weapons or armor units that we havent seen yet.

i feel the final battle they wld still retain the VN claw & launcher to retain OVA uniqueness of Banshee....possible of green pyscho frame or maybe blue (since logically flame is from orange to blue)?