AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

dodgethis_sg 2008-01-28 23:10

The Hrairoo and Hazels are from Advance of Zeta, a side story during Zeta (duh) Gundam.

LoweGear 2008-01-29 03:56

New Upcoming Models images

Spoiler for 1/100 Virtue, HG Throne Eins and HG Throne Zwei:


Spoiler for HG GN Arms, Jumbo Grade Zeta:

Mihaeru Trinity 2008-01-29 04:36

Yay for Throne Zwei

duotiga 2008-01-29 06:55

looking forward for the upcoming kits :D

Shiroth 2008-01-29 08:15

Wow, i never realized the size of the Jumbo until seeing that image. Now i have to completely re-think where i'm going to store it.

beamknight87 2008-01-29 21:22

Question, how good actually is the PG Strike? Is it worth enough to acquire it? Since I'm temped to give it a try with a PG soon and I particularly like the Strike design very much.

Double_Edge 2008-01-29 22:01

I like Gundams.

duotiga 2008-01-30 07:48

1/144HG Throne Eins

http://www.gundam00.net/product/img/pla017.png

1/144HG Space Tieren

http://www.gundam00.net/product/img/pla018.png

from official site

Shiro-Oh! 2008-01-30 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by beamknight87 (Post 1369880)
Question, how good actually is the PG Strike? Is it worth enough to acquire it? Since I'm temped to give it a try with a PG soon and I particularly like the Strike design very much.

I'd say go for it. Although it'll cost you an arm and a leg, PG Strike is definitely worth it. I don't own one myself, but I've built one before, and it's absolutely amazing. Oh, and while you're at it, why not get the PG Skygrasper + Aile Pack set along with it? =)


Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 1370652)

*Faints*

Th-Throne... Fi... nal... ly... =O

LightningZERO 2008-01-30 09:25

The 1/144 boxarts are always amazing!

MakubeX2 2008-01-30 09:30

And interesting observation :-

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8...1554786ut9.jpg

duotiga 2008-01-30 17:59

Upcoming merchandise pics
From The Gundam Base.Side 1:
HGUC G-3 Gundam Vs. Char's Rick Dom
MG Nu Gundam Metallic Coating ver.
MG Strike E + IWSP (Lukas O'Donnell custom)

from Gunota

LightningZERO 2008-01-31 10:25

Finally got my hands on MG Unicon Gundam!!! YEAH!!!


EDIT

I'm not happy now. When I build the head, I try the head transformation. Just once. And it break...

Damn...I will try to super glue it into permanent v fin, but if it can't work, my unicorn will be stuck in Destroy Mode with the unicorn horn...:(

Double_Edge 2008-02-01 01:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 1372767)
Finally got my hands on MG Unicon Gundam!!! YEAH!!!


EDIT

I'm not happy now. When I build the head, I try the head transformation. Just once. And it break...

Damn...I will try to super glue it into permanent v fin, but if it can't work, my unicorn will be stuck in Destroy Mode with the unicorn horn...:(

Ouch! Man, that SUCKS. That Gundam looks awesome too. Can you still do the thing where they send you 1 replacement part (frame?) or something?

LightningZERO 2008-02-01 01:53

I don't know...never try before and I don't live in Japan. And I manage to super glue the v fin. But I have a hard time attaching it to it's head. Reminds me not to buy any transformable model kits now :D

duotiga 2008-02-01 09:59

Bandai February hobby merchandise
From the Bandai Hobby Site and their English site.

Edit: An examination of the pulldown menu for March's merchandise reveals an HCM-Pro Gouf Custom is coming.

from Gunota

hobbes_fan 2008-02-01 11:51

Kit recommendation please, I'm finishing p my NT1 alex in a day or so and I'm thinking of doing some more from the OVA's

I was thinking the MG Rx78 gp02 from stardust memories, MG Re-gz, or MG f91 . Any one else built any of these?

beamknight87 2008-02-01 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Unknown Ace (Post 1370750)
I'd say go for it. Although it'll cost you an arm and a leg, PG Strike is definitely worth it. I don't own one myself, but I've built one before, and it's absolutely amazing. Oh, and while you're at it, why not get the PG Skygrasper + Aile Pack set along with it? =)


Ok, I already got it, and man, the box is huge. Guess that for 155 CAN dlls are worth it. Sadly, the store currently didn't have any Skygraspers, so I can only wait until they receive a stock of them -_-

Shiro-Oh! 2008-02-01 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobbes_fan (Post 1374627)
Kit recommendation please, I'm finishing p my NT1 alex in a day or so and I'm thinking of doing some more from the OVA's

I was thinking the MG Rx78 gp02 from stardust memories, MG Re-gz, or MG f91 . Any one else built any of these?

MGs from Stardust aren't that bad; nothing special about them, just decent models. I was able to get my Stardust models from that legendary Amazon.com sale a couple of years ago. =)

Quote:

Originally Posted by beamknight87 (Post 1375376)
Ok, I already got it, and man, the box is huge. Guess that for 155 CAN dlls are worth it. Sadly, the store currently didn't have any Skygraspers, so I can only wait until they receive a stock of them -_-

You lucky son of a... Anyway, enjoy building it, dude. ;)

duotiga 2008-02-02 01:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobbes_fan (Post 1374627)
Kit recommendation please, I'm finishing p my NT1 alex in a day or so and I'm thinking of doing some more from the OVA's

I was thinking the MG Rx78 gp02 from stardust memories, MG Re-gz, or MG f91 . Any one else built any of these?

i got both colours of F-91, great kit with tons of poseabilities but some parts are kinda brittle so handle with care as this kit have no ABS


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:22.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.