AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

LightningZERO 2008-03-29 00:36

I keep the bigger ones to put my spare parts, other figures etc. Then I cut the smaller ones so only the cover arts remain (I love the pretty cover art :D) and keep them too

sword.impulse 2008-03-29 01:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Critias (Post 1493974)
sidebar: this has probably been asked already, maybe not.

What do you guys do with your gunpla boxes? Do you keep em? I do, but they start piling up. I'm thinking about tossing some and putting the models I keep in them into storage bags or something. Boxes take up too much space :frustrated:

Put the completed kits back in them when not displayed. I only display when im in te mood to, so that way they dont get dusty. But as for the boxes, just in my closet.

dodgethis_sg 2008-03-29 02:08

Throw the boxes away to make space for more kits.

I'M LOOKING AT YOU, 1/48 B-1 LANCER.

Astrana 2008-03-29 02:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by EXEs (Post 1493945)
Better hope it comes in with a stand, because it can't really stand on its legs with them boosters attached on. When's Virtue or Nadleeh getting a mod?

chance to get a stand with all new gundams are slim since they sell action stand now =(
so far:
Exia Avalanche
Kyrios Gust
Dynames Torpedo
eins wut ever name lol...
I am pretty sure there would be a mod for Nadleeh, maybe a more powerfull armor than virtue... who knows, got pay attention to the side stories hehehe...

I was wondering about my boxes too, it's already stacking up to 6 feet tall. even thou i love the box art i will probably end up throwing them away except 1 or 2 big ones to store gundams when i move....

PS: wut do u guys do with old gundam models u lost interest ( the 4 HG from stargazer has been sitting in my closet for a while ...:heh:)

sword.impulse 2008-03-29 03:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrana (Post 1494296)
chance to get a stand with all new gundams are slim since they sell action stand now =(
so far:
Exia Avalanche
Kyrios Gust
Dynames Torpedo
eins wut ever name lol...
I am pretty sure there would be a mod for Nadleeh, maybe a more powerfull armor than virtue... who knows, got pay attention to the side stories hehehe...

I was wondering about my boxes too, it's already stacking up to 6 feet tall. even thou i love the box art i will probably end up throwing them away except 1 or 2 big ones to store gundams when i move....

PS: wut do u guys do with old gundam models u lost interest ( the 4 HG from stargazer has been sitting in my closet for a while ...:heh:)

Mine are cooped up in boxes somewhere (mostly 1/144 wing kits)

I guess, one day when im bored i should "renovate" them and maybe give them custom color schemes. Theyre unpainted since i bought them when i was like 10 and are snapped together horribly.

btw, as requested, some grand slam pics on the PG Strike. Finished painting/panel lining the arms when i got home today, which just leaves the legs. Itll probably be done tomorrow.

philmein 2008-03-29 04:37

I know this is the wrong thread to ask, but is the Avalanche Exia the same as 00 Gundam? Or are they completely two different mobile suits? Any info on it?

duotiga 2008-03-29 04:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Critias (Post 1493974)
sidebar: this has probably been asked already, maybe not.

What do you guys do with your gunpla boxes? Do you keep em? I do, but they start piling up. I'm thinking about tossing some and putting the models I keep in them into storage bags or something. Boxes take up too much space :frustrated:

small ones i cut as file cover :D only keep the big ones :eyespin:

M L Monster 2008-03-29 04:47

http://news23.org/news26485.jpg

I was told the people in the thread would be pleased with this pic.

Hope you like it:p

Astrana 2008-03-29 04:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by philmein (Post 1494620)
I know this is the wrong thread to ask, but is the Avalanche Exia the same as 00 Gundam? Or are they completely two different mobile suits? Any info on it?

it's side story, events happened not in anime
there are Gundam 00F, Gundam 00V
one is about pre-current event, one is side story of current event...
they are in Manga form, or novels maybe, if you poke around u should find translated version somewhere

Quote:

Originally Posted by M L Monster (Post 1494637)
http://news23.org/news26485.jpg

I was told the people in the thread would be pleased with this pic.

Hope you like it:p

Nice, i think it was linked b4, it was one of the hobby mag site weekly special

MakubeX2 2008-03-29 04:58

Anyone here going to attempt a scratch built of the 00 Gundam before it's official kit debut in June ?

Astrana 2008-03-29 05:00

not with my noob OBB skill lol, makube make a kyrios gust ^^

philmein 2008-03-29 05:10

Well, I think you misunderstood me Astrana. The 00 Gundam I was referring to is a new suit that was introduced in episode 25 recently, and I was curious to know if it's the Avalanche Exia we all know so well or is it a completely brand spankin' new model?

Btw, there's a kit coming out for it this June????? WTF?!!! Where's the source?

MakubeX2 2008-03-29 05:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by philmein (Post 1494675)

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=6271

Astrana 2008-03-29 05:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by philmein (Post 1494675)
Well, I think you misunderstood me Astrana. The 00 Gundam I was referring to is a new suit that was introduced in episode 25 recently, and I was curious to know if it's the Avalanche Exia we all know so well or is it a completely brand spankin' new model?

i am not going into the episode 25 discussion thread, I usually dont mind see some SS b4 the show, but for the final episode i will wait for the suprise. if there is new gundam might be plutone, the 5th original GN drive. the reason i don't think it will be avalanche is because I read couple manga of 00F and 00V and plutone was assisting/supervising Dynames Torpedo with Lockon in it. Bandai usually don't merge the side story with the main show, but there is a possibility we see it happen in next 00. the picture in this thread was taking from press o some sort of bandai planning thing, so these models on the pictures will coe out

philmein 2008-03-29 05:19

YES!
Ok, so it does look like it's a completely brand spankin' new model...

duotiga 2008-03-29 05:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrana (Post 1494663)

wow...if there is an actual 00V kit coming out later this yr, it wld be great!!!!!

EXEs 2008-03-29 05:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrana (Post 1494663)

Daaayyyuuummmm, that's one hell of a nice mod. Cookies for the find.

Astrana 2008-03-29 05:25

just realized 00V models are all ad-ons.
Avalanche - shouder equipments
gust - booster leg attachment
Torpedo - huge cannon and minor shoulder attachment

so since they have all the mold i can see all of them coming out in 1/100

I demand more COOKIES!!!

LightningZERO 2008-03-29 06:47

Exia didn't even glow a bit red when it docks with GN Armor. Good job Bandai. You just cheat my money T.T

duotiga 2008-03-29 06:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 1494794)

Exia didn't even glow a bit red when it docks with GN Armor. Good job Bandai. You just cheat my money T.T

i think the real cheating of $$ is why not spray it in actual Trans-Am mode for Exia? -_-"""