AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

MakubeX2 2009-10-11 18:08

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1...5288467855.jpg

They don't make 'em like they use to. No matter articulation or detail wise.

yusawateva 2009-10-11 19:48

MG Stark Jegan in march
from ngee khiong

Amber.Dawn 2009-10-11 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by yusawateva (Post 2699197)
MG Stark Jegan in march
from ngee khiong

/wets self

Booyah! The very first Gundam I got (SD, long ago) is gonna come out.

Amber.Dawn 2009-10-11 23:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 2699075)
They don't make 'em like they use to. No matter articulation or detail wise.

Hmm, looks like the Strike is still one of the best detail and articulation wise.
Will have to wait for reviews...

MakubeX2 2009-10-11 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber.Dawn (Post 2699506)
Hmm, looks like the Strike is still one of the best detail and articulation wise.
Will have to wait for reviews...

In defence of the PG OO, I will say the hampering of it's articulation is cause by the GN Condensener on the elbow and knee. If we are to remove those....

But there's no excuse to the lack of mechanical details, are they ? However, I just somewhat might forgive Bandai for slacking off if those Condenser is removable to show some inner details like how it's possible for the SD Exia and SD O.....

PS :- Anyone having 2nd thoughts about buying the PG OO now ?

Tormenk 2009-10-12 00:00

I'm wondering if that's the complete inner frame of the 00.. not too flattering if the PG version still has to reply on armor pieces to bridge articulation points or other frame parts. Especially the upper arm and upper torso areas.

X207 2009-10-12 00:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tormenk (Post 2688596)
Wouldn't that give you clear purple in the end? Tamiya's clear colors get darker with more coats so a light blue would be one or two coats at best. Otherwise you can source around for markers or highlighters for the light blue.

thanks, i guess i'll need to put a few layers of that on the parts then.

calubin_175 2009-10-12 04:50

Quote:

MG Stark Jegan in march
from ngee khiong
Nah, I think it refers to the HGUC release. The most probable candidate for the MGs is the Delta Plus, given that it was favoured in the UC modelization polls before. Banshee is very likely as well, but I wonder whether they're gonna fix up some minor engineering and then apply it into subsequent production runs of the normal Unicorn, much like what happend to the joints of the Z gok and Mk-II Ver.2.

SonicSP 2009-10-12 05:47

http://superrobotwar.files.wordpress...hg00rs3box.jpg

HG 00 Raiser+GN Sword III boxart.

Awesome,cannot wait to get this..........And add this box to my collection of 00 boxes.hehehe,wont be long now.....

And finally a 00 boxart featuring 00 as the main attraction is WITH its signature blue particles.Previously such boxarts are only limited to 00 using normal green particles,the closest thign before this one would be the HG 0 Raiser set.

At least the manual instruction have cool official 00 Raiser poses this time around.HG Trans-Am Raiser poses were okay I guess but HG 00 Raiser Deisgner Color were not so good.

And I guess the official GN Sword III would look better than my painted one from HG Trans-Am Raiser kit,and would match perfectly with my HG 00.Been looking forward to this for awhile now.

bio9205 2009-10-12 06:05

Does anyone know where to get a HCM-Pro Kyrios in Singapore, and how much it costs?

LynnieS 2009-10-12 08:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 2699581)
In defence of the PG OO, I will say the hampering of it's articulation is cause by the GN Condensener on the elbow and knee. If we are to remove those....

PS :- Anyone having 2nd thoughts about buying the PG OO now ?

It does look like the PG 00 can't bend its knees as far as the PG Strike, but how did you tell how articulated are the 00's fingers from the photo? :confused: Amazon Japan is offering a 37% discount on the PG 00 kit now, though, which with free shipping, looks to be a darn good deal.

Namihana 2009-10-12 08:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2700126)
http://superrobotwar.files.wordpress...hg00rs3box.jpg

HG 00 Raiser+GN Sword III boxart.

Awesome,cannot wait to get this..........And add this box to my collection of 00 boxes.hehehe,wont be long now.....

And finally a 00 boxart featuring 00 as the main attraction is WITH its signature blue particles.Previously such boxarts are only limited to 00 using normal green particles,the closest thign before this one would be the HG 0 Raiser set.

At least the manual instruction have cool official 00 Raiser poses this time around.HG Trans-Am Raiser poses were okay I guess but HG 00 Raiser Deisgner Color were not so good.

And I guess the official GN Sword III would look better than my painted one from HG Trans-Am Raiser kit,and would match perfectly with my HG 00.Been looking forward to this for awhile now.

That is INDEED a sexy boxart for the 00 Raiser. Will it also include the GN Sword II's? Just wondering because if it did, I'll sell my regular 00 and buy this one.

LoweGear 2009-10-12 08:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Namihana (Post 2700337)
That is INDEED a sexy boxart for the 00 Raiser. Will it also include the GN Sword II's? Just wondering because if it did, I'll sell my regular 00 and buy this one.

It includes the GN Sword II's by default, since the parts for them are integrated into the main body runners. This version will also include the beam blades for the GN Sword II's.

Namihana 2009-10-12 08:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2700340)
It includes the GN Sword II's by default, since the parts for them are integrated into the main body runners. This version will also include the beam blades for the GN Sword II's.

That's very good to know! Then I'm definitely buying this when it comes out.

And I should start saving up for the GNHW versions of the Arios, Cherudim and Seravee too.

SonicSP 2009-10-12 09:02

^^ 00 Raiser+GN Sword III should be the definitive complete set for HG 00 when it comes out.I mean HG Trans-Am Raiser already hold that role,just in Trans-Am colors,which could be a turn off if you you just want regular 00.

http://bandai-hobby.net/gundam00/pro..._gnsword3.html

Anyway,the official webpage for the kit I think,contains some of the official poses,I only see poses for GN Sword III though.I guess they really want to emphasize on that.

Also,if you click through the picture and get to the slideshow,you can see that GN Sword III 's beam saber mode is called Raiser Sword III.I'm guessing that's the name for the Raiser Sword when used with the GN Sword III now.

GNWeapon 2009-10-12 10:15

So nobody here has modded their HG 00 Gundam's GN Drive for the emitters then..
Got a question though, who here is able to read/translate Japanese to English? If you got HJ Oct 09 issue that would be great as I have no scanner here, and am looking for some help with a couple of short paragraphs.

Thanks.

GrahamAker 2009-10-12 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2700380)
^^ 00 Raiser+GN Sword III should be the definitive complete set for HG 00 when it comes out.I mean HG Trans-Am Raiser already hold that role,just in Trans-Am colors,which could be a turn off if you you just want regular 00.

http://bandai-hobby.net/gundam00/pro..._gnsword3.html

Anyway,the official webpage for the kit I think,contains some of the official poses,I only see poses for GN Sword III though.I guess they really want to emphasize on that.

Also,if you click through the picture and get to the slideshow,you can see that GN Sword III 's beam saber mode is called Raiser Sword III.I'm guessing that's the name for the Raiser Sword when used with the GN Sword III now.

hg 00 is better , u get to collect all the ms with different variety for less cost:)

SonicSP 2009-10-12 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhus12 (Post 2700654)
hg 00 is better , u get to collect all the ms with different variety for less cost:)

If you want to get the full set of 00 Gundam,your better off buying the HG 00 Raiser+GN Sword III.You cannot get the full set of everything without getting at least HG 00 Raiser +GN Sword III or at least a HG Trans-Am Raiser kit [And only in trans-Am too],as the GN Sword III, Raiser Sword III and GN sword II beam sabers are only within these sets.

Basically thye're both complete sets,just with different colors.

Haladflire65 2009-10-12 13:59

Question: Do they only make PGs of Exia and the 00 Gundam? I'd love versions of Dynames or Kyrios, but it looks to me that they're being rather sadly neglected.

Dynamite 2009-10-12 15:00

Hello. New user here. Joined this forum just for the Gundam/Gunpla talk, since this is the first thing that came up when I Googled "Gundam model forum".

I'm still looking for a pure Gundam modeling forum, or at least a Gundam forum that has a subforum just for Gunpla, but I haven't found an active one.

Kind sad that the most active Gunpla forum I've found is a thread in a subforum...

So if anybody can point me in the direction of an active Gunpla forum that has a good mix of both modders and collectors, that would be great.