AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Mahouka (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - generic discussion thread (NO SPOILERS) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=121906)

whitecloud 2013-09-17 03:38

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - generic discussion thread (NO SPOILERS)

MOD NOTE:
Quote:

Originally Posted by relentlessflame (Post 5069184)
Hi everyone -- today we have introduced a sub-forum just for the Mahouka Light Novels and Manga. For more information on this change to the site, please visit this thread.

I want to mention this change here first because it's new, and we've never done things in quite this way before. We realize that the Mahouka universe is expansive and complex, and with the anime forthcoming a lot of people will have a lot of questions about the novel. This sub-forum is designed to help provide a location for these conversations.

However, this also means that our policy for all kinds of novel talk in the anime threads is going to be extremely strict -- basically zero tolerance. Posting any sort of hint, spoiler, or novel-inspired speculation in the anime thread is grounds for an immediate ban. We will be enforcing this strictly.

If you're a novel reader and want to comment or speculate about the anime from a novel reader's perspective, we encourage you to use the Anime Comparison & Speculation thread. While we will not forbid novel readers from participating in this anime thread, you may not issue any guidance at all or correct any anime-only viewer's comments in any circumstance if inferring from future novel info, or speculate on how the anime will adopt the novels in this thread. I'm not sure how else to make this point more clearly, and we don't want to ban anyone... but please, please, please avoid "helping anime-only viewers out" in this thread. Even if they ask a question, direct them to the more appropriate place, or let them discover the story for themselves through the anime if they so choose. (Please don't try to "convert" anime-only viewers in this thread; if people choose to not read the novels and look for no outside information, that's their right -- please respect that. Even if you believe they're only going to confuse themselves.)

If you're an anime-only viewer and just want a simple answer to a question without massive spoilers, we've even created a Spoiler-restricted Q&A Thread in the novel forum just for you. This way you can limit your exposure to spoilers while hopefully also getting answers to basic questions that may confuse you.

We hope that everyone will enjoy the anime, and that this change will produce a discussion environment where all Mahouka fans both existing and new have an appropriate place to discuss the anime and all its related aspects.

Just saw it from Reddit today...i know it not the most reliable source of info, but they provide a nice pic to go as proof so ill post it here....

Possible Mahouka Anime In Works Mahouka.JP being purchased by ascii Media Works Inc.
http://i.imgur.com/AVeGaAG.jpg

This is usually a good indication of an anime right? Just like what happened with nisekoi and arpeggio, they purchased the domain first and then announced it later, beside mahouka is quite famous, its just if its being made an anime i wonder how they will adapt it as it has a lot of technical jargon, and which studio to adapt it...

Cloudenvy 2013-09-17 04:42

Seems a little early to start a thread, but maybe that's just me.

monir 2013-09-17 05:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloudenvy (Post 4834697)
Seems a little early to start a thread, but maybe that's just me.

Errr... it's a bit early. Someone please report the thread when there is a confirmation for a re-open.

Until then....

relentlessflame 2013-10-06 03:30

Reopening the thread now that it is actually confirmed at the Dengeki Festival event.

Woun 2013-10-06 03:40

Mentar 2013-10-06 03:49

ABOUT FRIGGEN TIME :)

A bit surprised that it is Madhouse in the end, but since we still have Hayamin for Miyuki, it's obvious that the important team parts are on board.

Woun 2013-10-06 03:51

IN FULL HD:

Nachtwandler 2013-10-06 03:52

I just hope they'll get a good scriptwriter this time cause I have faith in studio and the Director

tsunade666 2013-10-06 03:53

mad house and not sunrise? .... well.... the animation looks fine >_>

make it 2 cours and I'm solve. Go beat SAO and Index franchise!

Chaos2Frozen 2013-10-06 03:54

This would make Madhouse and Dengeki loads of money.

And put a new face to haxx :p

MisaoFan 2013-10-06 03:59

I have never seen a Dengeki work getting animated by Madhouse before (aside from Arata Naru Sekai, it's a OVA though), but I can tell the animation looks really good here. The original character designer from the novel is coming back and the Horizon director is also there. Hope they will tell the same story but with a good scriptwriter in sight.

tsunade666 2013-10-06 04:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4859348)

And put a new face to haxx :p

It also gives a new meaning to the word badass

Leo looks brute though.... I thought of him as cool and not wild -__-

liro 2013-10-06 04:29

Based on LN sales, this anime would be about as popular as SAO. It's really good for Madhouse because they rarely produced anime with high DVD/BD sales lately (or known as Madhouse curse).

I don't like the main character of this series because he's too haxx it burns my eyes.

JoksPacifist 2013-10-06 04:36

I wonder how they will handle the massive infodumps.

Fireminer 2013-10-06 04:44

100% for a captivating plotline! Maybe we should be thinking about making a sub-forum for this in the future!

Chaos2Frozen 2013-10-06 04:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoksPacifist (Post 4859399)
I wonder how they will handle the massive infodumps.

Same way as Index.

Skip most of them...>_>

Nachtwandler 2013-10-06 04:56

They could handle them like in Horizon.

Awrya 2013-10-06 05:01

So it is confirmed it'll get an anime, but we don't know the timeslot?
Works for me.:D

HauntingShock 2013-10-06 05:33

Rewatched the PV in a better quality. It looks fine to me now :)

Still hoping this gets the 2-cour treatment. We can't be too sure :uhoh:
And anybody else felt awkward at Mizuki's design? :heh:

Chaos2Frozen 2013-10-06 05:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nachtwandler (Post 4859416)
They could handle them like in Horizon.

Horizon wasn't exactly much better in that department....