AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

ashtaron 2011-02-28 11:22

Early review of MG Shenlong
 
Here: http://www.gundammodelkits.com/mg-11...submarine.html

CsrFSeiei 2011-02-28 14:35

I just started my 00 Qan[T] build! you can see the WIP here Eiko's Gunpla Qan[T] WIP #1
Please fell free to comment :D!

MakubeX2 2011-02-28 16:49

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1...8905600909.jpg

GN0010 Nosferatu 2011-02-28 20:38

What the hell...:confused:

Throne Zwei 2011-02-28 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 3510901)
What the hell...:confused:

I believe it's a parody of that QB thing on Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

Chiu_fan 2011-03-01 10:36

If I read it correctly, Gundam Ace will be releasing the beam gatling gun "anime version" for the Unicorn Gundam on their April 2011 Issue.
Source: http://www.gundammodelkits.com/gunda...ted-items.html

And here are some magazine scans for the MG Shenlong Gundam

Appel 2011-03-01 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiu_fan (Post 3511674)
If I read it correctly, Gundam Ace will be releasing the beam gatling gun "anime version" for the Unicorn Gundam on their April 2011 Issue.
Source: http://www.gundammodelkits.com/gunda...ted-items.html

And here are some magazine scans for the MG Shenlong Gundam

yup, it seems to come with one pair of gatlings.
is there a way for us to order gundam ace? i cant find a shop that sells it :P

i also finally got myself a proper shelf today (lamest build EVER *ba-dum tshh*), so now my models arent scattered all over my apartmend anymore :P
http://www.abload.de/img/foto0685rejm.jpg

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-03-02 01:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3511840)
yup, it seems to come with one pair of gatlings.
is there a way for us to order gundam ace? i cant find a shop that sells it :P

i also finally got myself a proper shelf today (lamest build EVER *ba-dum tshh*), so now my models arent scattered all over my apartmend anymore :P
http://www.abload.de/img/foto0685rejm.jpg

Nice collection you got there :)

I need some shelfes as well, but I own to many kits and don't have enough space to display them all. Where did you buy yours and many did you pay?

SonicSP 2011-03-02 03:02

I miss my home, I used to display them on the large cardboard, old school lazy-people style. But most of my gunplas aren't with me right at the moment, just a few treasured ones.

Appel 2011-03-02 05:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3512772)
Nice collection you got there :)

I need some shelfes as well, but I own to many kits and don't have enough space to display them all. Where did you buy yours and many did you pay?

i payed about 19.99 for the shelf at ikea :P its a little small but it works. i still have the bottom part of the shelf empty and i didnt really put them in there in a very efficient way XD but i could put two more of those shelves next to this one so i think ill have enough space for quite a few more models!

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-03-02 06:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3512965)
i payed about 19.99 for the shelf at ikea :P its a little small but it works. i still have the bottom part of the shelf empty and i didnt really put them in there in a very efficient way XD but i could put two more of those shelves next to this one so i think ill have enough space for quite a few more models!

Thanks, 19,99 is quite cheap. I really need a few of those :D

On a side note: I'm currently building the MG Infite Justice. I already finished the upper torso, the arms, shoulders and the head. Right now I'm working on the legs. So far a great build.

Appel 2011-03-02 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3512985)
Thanks, 19,99 is quite cheap. I really need a few of those :D

On a side note: I'm currently building the MG Infite Justice. I already finished the upper torso, the arms, shoulders and the head. Right now I'm working on the legs. So far a great build.

yeah true^^ it could be a little wider and a little deeper but it works. they had a different one there which was pretty much perfect but the price wasnt XP

and yeah, im sure the justice is great! i just heard about it having the problem that parts like to pop off constantly... but im excited to know if thats actually true!

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-03-04 01:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3513222)
yeah true^^ it could be a little wider and a little deeper but it works. they had a different one there which was pretty much perfect but the price wasnt XP

and yeah, im sure the justice is great! i just heard about it having the problem that parts like to pop off constantly... but im excited to know if thats actually true!

I finished the kit yesterday and I gotta say: Amazingly great :D I lloks really great and pull off some great poses. No parts fallings off so far.

Hagoshod 2011-03-05 04:15

Super Amuro Bros.

MoonLightShadows 2011-03-05 05:00

What does everyone prefer? GM's or Jegans? I got the GM Custom after how strangly it holds its gun an its sheild almost keeps falling out :heh: I think I like my jegans more for how sturdy they hold there weapons/sheilds.

Sir Dearka 2011-03-05 19:06

Any news on Shen Long? It's supposed to be released this month, but still no exact date?

Kuroi Hadou 2011-03-05 19:32

Just finished putting together the HG Brave Standard Type. :D Aside from a few issues with the ball joints (which were pretty much expected in the first place) and the manual actually mis-labeling some of the pieces, it's a remarkably good kit. It has amazing balance, even with the binders pointed almost straight down and one hand holding the rifle outward. I even shook the table and the thing barely moved, let alone topple over like a lot of kits would. :)

justavisitor 2011-03-05 20:25

@MoonLightShadows
I would always prefer GM custom more (it looks better and also I like the pilot of GM custom XD)

Too bad that I probably won't buy it because I already have the Rx-78-2...can't shake the feeling of being cheated into buying 2 extremely similar models :heh: (Their bodies are almost exactly the same XD)

So HG GM custom can't hold the shield properly??

duotiga 2011-03-06 03:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 3518733)
Any news on Shen Long? It's supposed to be released this month, but still no exact date?

shld be out on the 24th if im not wrong...

GameraBaenre 2011-03-07 20:58

Been a while since I posted, but for the last two months, I've been working on a HGUC Sazabi. All I have left are the skirts to finish painting... still got some decals that I need to apply, but this should be a decent general idea of what the thing looks like...



And anyone interested in a ton of words and pictures used to describe the thus far 7 weeks or so of work on the kit, go here: http://gamerabaenre.com/?page_id=1307


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:11.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.