AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Zero no Tsukaima (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Zero no Tsukaima (third season) - Total Series Rating (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=72301)

WildArms 2009-09-03 11:56

i like this one specially the main heroine voice is just the only one i can know of other animes xD (hayate no gotoku and tora dora) too bad it ended with such an open ending, it seems there will be more but i dont have a clue if there will be a 4th season i just want a good ending for once T.T

Darknemo2000 2009-09-03 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildArms (Post 2622511)
i like this one specially the main heroine voice is just the only one i can know of other animes xD (hayate no gotoku and tora dora) too bad it ended with such an open ending, it seems there will be more but i dont have a clue if there will be a 4th season i just want a good ending for once T.T

Most probably you haven't read the novels yet if you think anime was good. You should check them out on the **** site (they are translated into english).

WildArms 2009-09-03 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 (Post 2622663)
Most probably you haven't read the novels yet if you think anime was good. You should check them out on the **** site (they are translated into english).

Oh yeah i saw them but im not much if a fan on reading using the computer so i try to not do it -.- i saw although that the english translation is like almost at the end of the last season of it, so it still havent reached anything new in the ba ka site right?

Darknemo2000 2009-09-03 14:03

It's one of the cases where even if you dont like to read, you should try it and most probably won't be disappointed.

Anime skipped way too much, so talking about here anime ends in novels is useless. You should just start reading from first volume. Anime changed way too many things.

WildArms 2009-09-03 14:41

Ok then i will print them, ive only read haruhi suzumiya and i cant end a chapter without my eyes tired xD, ill check it out in a while thanks

mammothb 2009-09-04 04:13

yea i agree with dark, the books are so much more detailed. much more characterization then the anime

valkarian 2009-11-04 08:01

hm... the romance is always the same, but its nice to see how they always screw up louise and saito, then get them back together. slightly draggy though, although the lack of filler episodes is throughly welcome by me.

overall, a sweet anime =P but yeah i do think it has left out much from the books. character development in season two dropped alot of people XD

Saigo no Kotoba 2009-11-24 23:18

It's 8/10. It still amazing, despite that season 2 has the greater moments( such as when Louise and Saito married, and when Louise feels so sad because she thought Saito has died)

Nowusee 2010-01-30 11:21

5/10

This was bad compared to past seasons. The whole season was basically fillers. Lets hope theres a season 4 though. Ill take a season full of fillers over nothing.:heh:

Nowusee 2010-01-30 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saigo no Kotoba (Post 2784188)
It's 8/10. It still amazing, despite that season 2 has the greater moments( such as when Louise and Saito married, and when Louise feels so sad because she thought Saito has died)

Wait... im missing something. Did this happen in the Manga? Because i watched the anime a while ago and can't remember what happened because i focused on the manga.:frustrated:

sona-nyl 2010-01-30 11:30

you shouldnt read he manga either it sucks to, read the novels they are the orginal

GDB 2010-01-30 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by HanyuuChan (Post 2891905)
you shouldnt read he manga either it sucks to, read the novels they are the orginal

The manga isn't too bad, just god-awful slow.

Hubb 2010-01-30 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDB (Post 2892516)
The manga isn't too bad, just god-awful slow.

QFT. I might just be a ZnT fanboy, but story wise the manga isn't half bad. Now if they could some decent art thrown in on-top of the story I would be very happy.

sona-nyl 2010-01-31 03:57

I meant it like that I'm just bad at writing what I mean, I just meant that he should read the novel instead. ^^'

MitsubishiZero 2010-01-31 04:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by HanyuuChan (Post 2892997)
I meant it like that I'm just bad at writing what I mean, I just meant that he should read the novel instead. ^^'

agree, and the more you read the more you are disappointed with the animation. The novel is very good.

Yuuki97 2010-04-06 06:06

Zero no tsukaima or the fammilar of zero...
Was one of the first animes i had ever watched!
I adored it!
i give it 9/10
See i think it's worth a 7 but for me it's nostalgic (if thats how you spell it)
So i love it!

kenday 2010-06-03 10:22

i was see this anime until season2, disc 2.. i think this anime is wonderfull.. because, this anime fill up with many side of story.. adventuring & magic world (like RPG GAME.. hahaha), and love story.. hmm.. suki!! ^^v

mrhappyskull 2010-08-17 16:58

I gave this season high points because it's a ZnT anime which I seem to love.

However, it bums me that Louise and Saito's relationship seems to reset each season. I also didn't like the last scene too much since I wasn't looking for it to turn into harem show. I just kind of found the elf girl annoying.

However, this season had some great scenes, such as the familiar contract renewal and the dancing girl disguises.

This season really felt like precursor to a much more serious upcoming season. Since I don't see one coming, that is my only disappointment.

Crackabad 2011-02-17 17:38

like ive heard a lot of ppl say,
wish that the whole saito/Louise relationship would actually take off instead of keep going back to square one, or just stop having ppl interupt them so much haha

Zelly_isLOVE 2011-02-18 08:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nowusee (Post 2891894)
This was bad compared to past seasons. The whole season was basically fillers. Lets hope theres a season 4 though. Ill take a season full of fillers over nothing.:heh:

This anime really should have season 4.

i mean , come on!

they haven't do anything much. :) [ talking about the two main protagonists ]

and their enemy hasn't been defeated yet. :upset::upset::upset: