AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~ (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=84975)

KiNA 2009-08-11 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Manju Bun (Post 2570377)
Oh no I giggled as well when I read it :heh:

Btw where is KiNA?? I figured he'd be all over this. Let's hope life doesnt keep him from being the #1 poster in the thread again XD

You got your wish ^^ .. There's no way in hell I'm unaware of this.

Just pretty tied up with somebody :x

Tri-ring 2009-08-11 11:28

Long time no see Kina, how have you been?

Maybe this vid will get you and everyone who has long waited for this moment pumped up. :D

http://www.sekirei-tv.com/movie/second_pv01.html

AKnightWhoSaysNi! 2009-08-11 11:40

Kick ass!

This will be awesome.

Bonta Kun 2009-08-11 11:42

HOLY AWESOMENESS BATMAN!

ohh I do believe I spied something great, to do with a certain hot chick...or man!:D

ho ho can't wait for this, gonna be brilliant!:hyper-^v^:

dfens 2009-08-11 12:56

Finally after all this time season 2 is around the corner. From the clip shown it covers up to chapter 72 probably a little past that.

I can't wait for the Homura/Kagari battle royale that is my favorite scene thus far, especially the part right after.

Before I even saw this series I gave it a glance and decided not my taste. Then one day I gave episode 1 a try and I was hooked. Watched the whole thing after wards and even read the whole manga to date. I'd buy both right now if it was licensed. One of my favorite series of all time.

Don't lump this series with queens blade that's ridiculous. I liked QB for what it was a ecchi anime that you watch if your bored or for fun. It's not a epic, next cult classic, must see and buy series. It never tried to come across as any of those things.

serenade_beta 2009-08-11 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by dfens (Post 2574597)
It's not a epic, next cult classic, must see and buy series. It never tried to come across as any of those things.

And this is/tried? (´・ω・`)

kramerica 2009-08-11 13:48

So I wonder how many episodes the producers will say "let's just air the uncensored version for a change for the lulz" :D More Seikirei is fine by me - I didn't like where the anime season ended. There were also some QUALITY parts to the anime, but I'd watch season 2. I haven't really followed the manga much for a while though, so a lot of what I expect from the new season will be fresh to me.

Kazehana may be my avatar one day again :P

Shiroth 2009-08-11 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by kramerica (Post 2574681)
Kazehana may be my avatar one day again :P

Yep. We'll be fighting over who gets which avatar again. :heh:

White Manju Bun 2009-08-11 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tri-ring (Post 2574457)
Long time no see Kina, how have you been?

Maybe this vid will get you and everyone who has long waited for this moment pumped up. :D

http://www.sekirei-tv.com/movie/second_pv01.html

Oh gawd I got my wish!! Karasuba-sama!! This looks so awesome!!

KiNA: I never said you werent aware :heh: I just wondered where you were. :p

Shiroth 2009-08-11 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Manju Bun (Post 2574998)
Oh gawd I got my wish!! Karasuba-sama!! This looks so awesome!!

I watched that scene far to much in the space of half an hour.

dfens 2009-08-11 19:08

Sorry to let you down but that wasn't Karasuba-sama
Spoiler for based on vid:

Bonta Kun 2009-08-11 19:17

ahh so thats who you guys thought was Karasuba, I was wondering cause I was like "eh? I didn't see Karasuba?!"

lol everyone thats read the manga should know who that was at the start, how can you miss the "single swing ship destroying" technique:heh:

post above is tad spoilerish

White Manju Bun 2009-08-11 19:25

Crud, I got over excited :heh: Actually in my org post, I didnt even say her name I said what they were but thought it was too spoilerish :heh:

Edited dfens post a bit.

LKK 2009-08-11 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Manju Bun (Post 2575200)
Crud, I got over excited :heh:

Manju getting over excited about Sekirei? Now there's a new concept. :p

kujoe 2009-08-11 21:15

Nice trailer, but I'm hoping to see...

[snip]
I'm still wondering why the anime hasn't gone over that in the first season. Hopefully, this isn't a case of the anime version trying to be "original" by not planning to feature it.

andy 2009-08-11 21:19

Just saw the trailer looks like it going to be fun just like season 1.

dfens 2009-08-11 21:38

kujoe the part your hoping for will probably happen. The scene where they show in the preview of kazehana vs uzeme was after that because she no longer is rouge and is helping out with all the other girls.

kujoe 2009-08-11 21:54

I'm not convinced until I see the actual event, I'm afraid.

The story could still go on with the story while making changes of its own if it wishes so. They all live under the same roof after all, and a few dialogue changes wouldn't really be a plot-breaking problem.

AKnightWhoSaysNi! 2009-08-11 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by dfens (Post 2575429)
kujoe the part your hoping for will probably happen. The scene where they show in the preview of kazehana vs uzeme was after that because she no longer is rouge and is helping out with all the other girls.

Want to see this so bad. Always hoped something could be done to let them know if Uzume's situation and get her out to join Minato's fight! Since Kazehana has been interacting with her before but as rogue, now that shes Minato's its a perfect opportunity for him to find out whats going on!

But the manga is nowhere near there yet!

KiNA 2009-08-11 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by LKK (Post 2575361)
Manju getting over excited about Sekirei? Now there's a new concept. :p

BunBun get excited over Homura or Karasuba easily :D

I better finish my little project as a celebration to this :D