AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

GN0010 Nosferatu 2011-12-17 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 3907322)
No shiny black knee stickers? That was the selling point. :cool:

Nice butt-thrusters, but the sheild is a bit too small to work with that kinda placement.

So many possibilities. :heh:

Here's another, Full Armor AGE Gundam. :D

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...ECUSTOMKIT.jpg

HasuMasu 2011-12-17 23:58

I knew they couldn't resist going crazy with it. :heh:

GN0010 Nosferatu 2011-12-18 00:01

Well someone has to, I don't think we'll be seeing any AGE Side MS Variations. :(

bio9205 2011-12-18 00:34

Just goes to show how boring the AGE-1 Normal is, given the number of mods. :heh:

casval cehack 2011-12-18 01:52

Age-1 with a GN Drive looks sharp IMO.

firefox 2011-12-18 09:42

Just for fun, One of the pictures i took today.

I love my baby blue goufs :D

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ufCustom10.jpg

Sir Dearka 2011-12-18 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3906775)
Second that. a MG Verde Buster would be a wet dream, not to mention it's not that many extra parts, perhaps a special version or something? like the R1 parts that came with the MG Exia

That'd increase the chance of the product's success. The fans would buy it for the old Buster and the other would be lured by Verde's super-dupe'd design!

Appel 2011-12-19 09:13

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/1...am-ver_19.html

needs even more guns! :D

duotiga 2011-12-19 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3909281)

i like what they did to the beam magnum: make the handle symmetrical on both side

now im really thinking of getting this kit x2 :twitch:

HasuMasu 2011-12-19 09:48

Damn, that;s another level...:twitch:

Appel 2011-12-19 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3909317)
i like what they did to the beam magnum: make the handle symmetrical on both side

now im really thinking of getting this kit x2 :twitch:

yeah right! its really nice that its not just the same weapon but that they actually mirrored it^^

Appel 2011-12-19 20:11

gunpla sale at HLJ!
Mg Hi-Nu in stock and 25% off, just to name one example! http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN948832 buy it! you will regret it otherwise^^ its almost never in stock and they almost never have it on sale with a discount like that!

Bonta Kun 2011-12-19 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3909951)
gunpla sale at HLJ!
Mg Hi-Nu in stock and 25% off, just to name one example! http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN948832 buy it! you will regret it otherwise^^ its almost never in stock and they almost never have it on sale with a discount like that!

yea......guess what it happened again.....-__-

I sent a order through just before the sale went on and couldn't change it after cause of the My Account was down.
And then I find out my order has been processed and payed for....

Altho I did save on the shipping, really wish I could have gotten them at sale price, saving the pennies has never been more needed.

This time I am rather really pissed off at this but meh, what can I do.

Appel 2011-12-19 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 3909971)
yea......guess what it happened again.....-__-

I sent a order through just before the sale went on and couldn't change it after cause of the My Account was down.
And then I find out my order has been processed and payed for....

Altho I did save on the shipping, really wish I could have gotten them at sale price, saving the pennies has never been more needed.

This time I am rather really pissed off at this but meh, what can I do.

aww man, that sucks :T what did you order? the Hi-Nu?

Bonta Kun 2011-12-19 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3910027)
aww man, that sucks :T what did you order? the Hi-Nu?

Hi-Nu and Zeta, I was gonna go for Blue Frame but since the Zeta costs alot to ship went with that instead, better to save as much as I could on heavier items now.

Oh yea I was gonna go for the FIne Molds Millennium Falcon but then thought "yea....don't think so":heh: so went with a Airfix Vickers Vailant.
I actually look forward to seeing how that is, I hear alot good things about it.
Altho I don't think I'll be building it anytime soon, I've got a rather big backlog of other aircrafts to build before that.

casval cehack 2011-12-19 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 3910063)
Hi-Nu and Zeta, I was gonna go for Blue Frame but since the Zeta costs alot to ship went with that instead, better to save as much as I could on heavier items now.

Oh yea I was gonna go for the FIne Molds Millennium Falcon but then thought "yea....don't think so":heh: so went with a Airfix Vickers Vailant.
I actually look forward to seeing how that is, I hear alot good things about it.
Altho I don't think I'll be building it anytime soon, I've got a rather big backlog of other aircrafts to build before that.

Vickers Vailant? What other aircraft models do you have? How about armors? I'm into model aircraft and armors (WW2 mostly) before getting into gunpla.

Bonta Kun 2011-12-20 00:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 3910204)
Vickers Vailant? What other aircraft models do you have? How about armors? I'm into model aircraft and armors (WW2 mostly) before getting into gunpla.

Well don't want to derail the thread too much but I got a mostly in 1/72 a F-22, F-18, F-16, F-14, Eurofighter, Spitfire, Apache Longbow, Challenger I, T-80 and Leopard 2. Think I might be missing 1 or 2.

I'm looking for 1/72 Blackbird, Nighthawk, Challenger II, M1A2 Abrams, A-10 and many others.

I'm also a fan of WW2 stuff but that will come after the more modern stuff, love modern day aircrafts.

However I do also want my WW2 battleships, no escaping they are the best but I won't be diving into that just yet plus still not settled on what scale I want to go for.
1/1200 is too small so won't bother with them, 1/720 is kinda small but fine for me, I'd prefer 1/350 but they are alot more expensive and huge shelf space eaters.

helois 2011-12-20 04:06

LOL!

right after i bought Infinite Justice and Crossbone Full Cloth... -.-'


(buying they now, i'll save about 11-12€.. not too much... )

casval cehack 2011-12-20 05:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 3910273)
Well don't want to derail the thread too much but I got a mostly in 1/72 a F-22, F-18, F-16, F-14, Eurofighter, Spitfire, Apache Longbow, Challenger I, T-80 and Leopard 2. Think I might be missing 1 or 2.

I'm looking for 1/72 Blackbird, Nighthawk, Challenger II, M1A2 Abrams, A-10 and many others.

I'm also a fan of WW2 stuff but that will come after the more modern stuff, love modern day aircrafts.

However I do also want my WW2 battleships, no escaping they are the best but I won't be diving into that just yet plus still not settled on what scale I want to go for.
1/1200 is too small so won't bother with them, 1/720 is kinda small but fine for me, I'd prefer 1/350 but they are alot more expensive and huge shelf space eaters.

I got 1/72 scale models ranging from the PzKpfw series (and their Allied counters) to the Pacific War fighter aircrafts, mostly from the USN. Though I rarely buy them nowadays and always in pre-painted ones from Dragon unlike before, thanks to Bandai.

Back to gunpla. Anyone into the UC Hardgraph line? I think one of the Gunpla World entries ("MEI-HATA") used the UC Hardgraph Zaku Ground War kit.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2011-12-20 06:11

Gentlemen....we have a WINNER!!!

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/1...8GUNDAM+GUY%29


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.