AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

MaachaQ 2007-12-17 19:21

Unknown model kit help ^^;
 
I am going through my husband's old collection of kits and was wondering if anyone had information on a particular one...

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...dam_model3.jpg

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...m_model3-2.jpg

I know it is some kind of limited edition, the dealer told him when he bought it. It was a number of years ago however and neither he or I really remember much... I was thinking of selling it, but no way am I going to list it if I don't know what it's worth ^^; We may end up keeping it, depending how rare it really is... anyway, any and all help is appretiated.

edit: Finally found a link, but it's in Korean ^^; I'd love to have more info about this item, but my husband seems to now have forbid me from selling it since he saw what it looks like on the insde...

http://www.dalong.net/review/mg/ml05/ml05_p.htm
http://www.dalong.net/review/mg/ml05/ml05_i.htm

sword.impulse 2007-12-17 20:46

what other info do you need about it? it came out around 2000 i believe and i have one as well which i built maybe a month or so ago, pics are probably a few pages back.

jbui 2007-12-18 00:01

Anyone here have a HG 1/100 Heavyarms Custom. I know it's an old kit and obviously inferior to the new kits, but god knows he's one badass gundam.

Any opinions on the kit would be much appreciated.

GameraBaenre 2007-12-18 02:11

I did some updating to my tutorials page converting the videos I have from my model building seminar to flash videos and throwing them into the existing and new tutorials on my site:
http://www.gamerabaenre.com/?p=87
Hope these are helpful.

U<3Anime 2007-12-18 03:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 1301952)
LOL at the posing part! :D

Dalong always like to make his models take a dump

Double_Edge 2007-12-18 20:34

Kyrios looks cool. I think I'll order 2 copies of it. Does anyone know if it comes with any extra weapons? Like the missiles or the missle thing in ep 11?

Sadfly, Dynames gundam looks pretty crappy unpainted. The rifle and pistols suck (but its nothing a gunmetal metallic paint cant fix) and the shade of green looks off (but there's too much and its too bog for me to paint).
Anyway, what are the parts that are important that they left uncolored in the Dynames? ie, what parts do they give you stickers for?

LightningZERO 2007-12-18 20:55

Unicorn gets a 99 from Dalong. I guess he's satisfied with the transformation :D

philmein 2007-12-18 23:14

And I'm willing to bet the reason why it's not a 100 or anything higher is due it's posing limitations..

Fome 2007-12-19 00:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbui (Post 1302908)
Anyone here have a HG 1/100 Heavyarms Custom. I know it's an old kit and obviously inferior to the new kits, but god knows he's one badass gundam.

Any opinions on the kit would be much appreciated.

I've built it. It's a rather poor kit, with bad articulation and stability. The missiles are just clumped together as one piece, so you have to paint them to make them look separate. Also, the arms are too weak to hold up the giant gatling guns.

duotiga 2007-12-19 06:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double_Edge (Post 1304134)
Kyrios looks cool. I think I'll order 2 copies of it. Does anyone know if it comes with any extra weapons? Like the missiles or the missle thing in ep 11?

Sadfly, Dynames gundam looks pretty crappy unpainted. The rifle and pistols suck (but its nothing a gunmetal metallic paint cant fix) and the shade of green looks off (but there's too much and its too bog for me to paint).
Anyway, what are the parts that are important that they left uncolored in the Dynames? ie, what parts do they give you stickers for?

not to pour cold water to you, 1/100 Kyrios without paint look like this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../100kyrios.jpg

http://akibahobby.net/2007/11/miyaza...tenji_100.html

duotiga 2007-12-19 06:45

1/100MG Unicorn Gundam release today

http://www.1999.co.jp/dbimages/user/...g/10064235.jpg

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10064235

justsomeguy 2007-12-19 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double_Edge (Post 1304134)
Anyway, what are the parts that are important that they left uncolored in the Dynames? ie, what parts do they give you stickers for?

www.1999.co.jp has pictures of the kit on their "Dyunmes" page. It seems the stickers are for the eyes and head cameras, grey parts (the notches and vents), and under the clear GN domes.

MaachaQ 2007-12-19 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by sword.impulse (Post 1302715)
what other info do you need about it? it came out around 2000 i believe and i have one as well which i built maybe a month or so ago, pics are probably a few pages back.

I had been wondering on its rarity and how much it was worth, but now that my husband told me not to sell it I guess it doesn't matter ^^;

He's in Korea working and I am in the US for the holidays, he told me to go through our old stuff here and sell some things while I was here, and I'm selling a number of his other model kits. I was trying to find out how much to list the item for before I put it on eBay, but after we found links about what it looked like inside that purple box, my husband told me that I couldn't sell that one ^^;

I'll look back in the thread a bit for your info about this kit and point my husband to it, thanks again ^^

WaytoDawn 2007-12-20 04:51

Chances of getting MG unicorn for christmas?? See for your self...


AND....


LightningZERO 2007-12-20 05:04

Scary...

LOL at those Strike Freedom Full Burst :heh:

duotiga 2007-12-20 09:56

hopefully can get it this mth also.......

Meehlimo 2007-12-20 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 1304610)
not to pour cold water to you, 1/100 Kyrios without paint look like this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../100kyrios.jpg

http://akibahobby.net/2007/11/miyaza...tenji_100.html

thats just as bad as the 1/144 version it needed alot of paint.:heh:

mikoo 2007-12-21 05:38

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2271/...f85af104_o.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunota
MG Nu Gundam - metallic coating version, February, 8,925 yen
BB Senshi Kakouton Giros - February, 525 yen
HG Gundam Throne Eins - February


Akyra 2007-12-21 09:25

Gundam Throne Eins?! What series is that from?! Looks good though.

duotiga 2007-12-21 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akyra (Post 1307561)
Gundam Throne Eins?! What series is that from?! Looks good though.

latest series: Gundam 00


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:27.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.