AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Web Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi wo Warai Ayumu. ~Maou yo, Sekai no Hanbun wo Ya (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=142736)

soularc55 2016-04-21 03:05

Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi wo Warai Ayumu. ~Maou yo, Sekai no Hanbun wo Ya

http://i.imgur.com/1jDVvKB.jpg
Title: 二度目の勇者は復讐の道を嗤い歩む。~魔王よ、世界の半分をやるから俺と復讐をしよう~(Th e Hero is Walking the Second Time on the Path of Vengeance While Laughing ~ Maou, I’m Going to Give You Half of the World so Take Vengeance with Me~)
Author: Kizuka Nero 木塚ネロ
Illustrator: ~裏切り王女~
Webnovel: Syosetsu
Translation: Dailydallying

Quote:

Ukei Kaito, the protagonist who desperately saved the world after being summoned in another world as a hero to defeat the Demon Lord.

Though he did defeat the demon lord and saved the world, but he was betrayed by the people he trusted as friends and is stabbed to death by a sword.

At that time, he swore.

If there is a next time, he would no longer cling to the word called ‘believe’.

If there is a next time, he would pay them back as cruelly as possible.

If there is a next time, he wouldn’t make another mistake.

「I… All of you… I will absolutely kill you all……」

After leaving his last words, he died.

And then a voice resounded.

【System Message: Tutorial Mode has ended. 】

Spoiler for FAQ:

There was no thread for this, got it.

soularc55 2016-04-21 03:10

Dammit. I think the title was cut off.

CNine 2016-04-21 03:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by soularc55 (Post 5834045)
Dammit. I think the title was cut off.

Yeah, its shortened

きったヽ(≧Д≦)ノヽ(≧Д≦)ノヽ(≧Д≦)ノヽ(≧Д≦)ノ

CatRules 2016-04-21 04:12

I have to complain. What's wrong with Japanese writers these days? Why can't they use shorter titles for their novels like in the olden days?
When I first exposed to JLN, they were usually in _________ no/to __________ platform like Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, Zero no Tsukaima, Shakugan no Shana, Kino no Tabi, Koukaku no Regios or English title like Read or Die.
When OreImo first came out, I thought that would probably be the longest title I would see.
I'm wrong! Seriously, why can't they make their titles shorter!!!?

SineMora 2016-04-21 08:00

No "All of the above" in poll?

watisit 2016-04-21 08:04

How about "Drive them to the point of suicide, then keep them from being able to commit suicide"?

rantaid 2016-04-21 08:06

Having read the translation so far, i started to question myself whether a hatef*ck was just a myth, when i almost had the same feeling watching all Suicide Squad trailers toward Harley..... :P

wuhugm 2016-04-21 08:08

He finally snusnu the princess?

Breimn 2016-04-21 08:15

Would you snusnu a trashcan?(Pls dont say yes)
Same thing for him. This is why i said he should just get some monster and have it rape her instead

rantaid 2016-04-21 08:29

@Breimn

well, Webnovel gave her such luxurious description which give simple idea that she is hot enough..... so i don't see the problem.

beside if the MC real intention is really for revenge, administering one or two humiliation rape and blackmail would have greater effect to such prideful prissy princess character instead of physical abuse or torture. Women is very resilient you know, they are delicate yet strong... need special persuassion to destroy them completely.

Btw why the trashcan?

wuhugm 2016-04-21 08:35

Hmm?

So what does this means :

3. Is there snu-snu?

Not in the way you think... yeah...

also Rantaid said hat*fuck

That can only refers to the princess, right?

So no love for the princess?

Ruki0089 2016-04-21 08:43

why the hell you want the pig princess get snu snu by mc?
if she get gang banged by bunch of ork then i can be happy with it...

rantaid 2016-04-21 08:45

To my dismay, there is not one (from translation... i can't read moonrunes and not interested to try one by one for a moment) .

Seems that he just hate and loath her enough to feel disgusted to rape her. Which is quite a pity. Seems that his reasoning and sanity still intact not enough to make him to just f*ck it and hatef*ck her which made me think he just doesn't hate her enough and just throwing tantrum.... like a kid flaunting his fancy toy .

@Ruki0089

ohhh my sweet summer child, when you hate someone enough you would not mind to subject anyone to any kind of humiliation you could think off,
Spoiler:

Beside isn't she a pretty one or we just afraid to soil own hand with the dirty deed, assuming not held responsible with any legal repercussion?

Fire Lord 626 2016-04-21 11:12

Who cares about all that. What matters is revenge here people! SWEET COLD REVENGE! This is definitely my type of story, alongside Summoned Summoner! There's nothing better than protagonists who have a desire of darkness so to speak

Fire Lord 626 2016-04-21 11:13

Whoops I mean summoned slaughterer

wuhugm 2016-04-21 11:15

^What are you doing here, Satou Cult Founder?

Breimn 2016-04-21 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by rantaid (Post 5834242)
To my dismay, there is not one (from translation... i can't read moonrunes and not interested to try one by one for a moment) .

Seems that he just hate and loath her enough to feel disgusted to rape her. Which is quite a pity. Seems that his reasoning and sanity still intact not enough to make him to just f*ck it and hatef*ck her which made me think he just doesn't hate her enough and just throwing tantrum.... like a kid flaunting his fancy toy .

@Ruki0089

ohhh my sweet summer child, when you hate someone enough you would not mind to subject anyone to any kind of humiliation you could think off,
Spoiler:

Beside isn't she a pretty one or we just afraid to soil own hand with the dirty deed, assuming not held responsible with any legal repercussion?

Think of Spear Hero. He started seeing women as pigs and as disgusting beings.
Like that Hero sees her as something disgusting(not literally) and while he may probably get a revenge boner i doubt he would touch her with even a finger.This is why he should just tame some monster to do the job for him.

Xellos-_^ 2016-04-21 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breimn (Post 5834399)
Think of Spear Hero. He started seeing women as pigs and as disgusting beings.
Like that Hero sees her as something disgusting(not literally) and while he may probably get a revenge boner i doubt he would touch her with even a finger.This is why he should just tame some monster to do the job for him.

just sell her to a brothel and when she is preg dump her in the middle of her throne room.

Korpheus 2016-04-21 12:57

All options in the poll are boring. Where is good'ol despair, driving them to the point where they are helpless, or make them do all the wrong choices guiding them to their doom?

Zetsubou ga Kita!

Rasty 2016-04-21 13:17

For all the sadists in this thread. Read to the 1st revenge (magician girl). What he did to the princess was like a slap to the face when you suddenly see someone you hate. It wasn't his idea of revenge. The revenge against the Mage girl was... cruel (well she deserved it in both repetitions though).

Also, considering this has revenge theme (or even without considering this) it has light mood (yet it is not taking the revenge lightly or just forgiving the targets).

And yeah, as you can guess by how many times I have dropped some good comments about this WN on this forum I reaaaly like it (even though it has FAQ3 :) ).

BTW. To the poll. It is unfair. There is only one option for people who have read till current chapters in raw.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CatRules (Post 5834088)
I have to complain. What's wrong with Japanese writers these days? Why can't they use shorter titles for their novels like in the olden days?
When I first exposed to JLN, they were usually in _________ no/to __________ platform like Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, Zero no Tsukaima, Shakugan no Shana, Kino no Tabi, Koukaku no Regios or English title like Read or Die.
When OreImo first came out, I thought that would probably be the longest title I would see.
I'm wrong! Seriously, why can't they make their titles shorter!!!?

Actually they can do it shorter. 二度目の勇者は復讐の道を嗤い歩む, that's the current name, not short but reasonable length.