AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Fortune Arterial (PC/PS3 Game, August) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=93684)

Seitsuki 2011-02-14 14:59

Ah hah. Thank you. Or maybe I just have nothing better to do. Until uni starts anyway.

...speaking of which, GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE AND HELP OUT xD

larethian 2011-02-14 21:35

hehe I'm busy with baka-tsuki stuff, I'm targeting to roll out a chapter of LOLH and a chapter of Oreimo by end of month, and I'm proof-reading the IS volumes that's translated from Chinese. When I have pockets of time, I'll...... >_<

I have full faith that you can finish Kiriha route! xD though why are you doing it backwards??

Seitsuki 2011-02-14 22:19

Ohh, LNs. I tried helping out with them a while back but I'm really lazy and cbf reading them.. for VNs I can speed TL by pasting every sentence in some online TL and ironing out the rest without having to go through every word but LNs just - take - so - long ><

Anyways, only two scripts left! It'll prob be done before the Erika route despite more ppl on it and a larger head start. And having more lines. Heh. Oh, and I was doing it backwards because I thought I had someone helping doing it forwards :P turns out not, but I had a wonderful time being confused as hell starting from the end and trying to figure out wtf was going on and the weird phrases/terms used and all that. Just great fun all round.

larethian 2011-02-14 22:44

well, even though I don't use it, but I'm guessing that Vaelis probably has some tool or SW that can OCR all the jap text from LNs. :heh:

Cosmic Eagle 2011-03-06 04:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seitsuki (Post 3487865)
Ohh, LNs. I tried helping out with them a while back but I'm really lazy and cbf reading them.. for VNs I can speed TL by pasting every sentence in some online TL and ironing out the rest without having to go through every word but LNs just - take - so - long ><

Anyways, only two scripts left! It'll prob be done before the Erika route despite more ppl on it and a larger head start. And having more lines. Heh. Oh, and I was doing it backwards because I thought I had someone helping doing it forwards :P turns out not, but I had a wonderful time being confused as hell starting from the end and trying to figure out wtf was going on and the weird phrases/terms used and all that. Just great fun all round.

I didn't even know you can copy/paste anything from a VN.....

hoarfrost 2011-03-06 08:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle (Post 3519312)
I didn't even know you can copy/paste anything from a VN.....

Text hooker like AGTH with a translation program. I don't know how other people do it. Everything I've ever gotten out of this method has been utterly incomprehensible.

Good for comedy, I suppose.