AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Claymore (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Claymore Chapter 100 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=91096)

Solace 2010-01-31 22:49

Claymore Chapter 100

Welcome to the monthly discussion thread for Claymore, Chapter 100.

The thread was created before the chapter was published. Usually false spoilers start to appear early so (naturally) people always need a place to discuss them.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • The Claymore manga is licensed by Viz so questions about scanlations or answers about scanlation are not allowed. Remember that AnimeSuki does not enable downloading of any licensed anime or manga.
  • Discuss your expectations of the chapter if it has not been published yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
  • Spoilers will not be policed in this thread, so if you haven't read the chapter yet, just stay out if you don't want to read spoilers.

Since Claymore is licensed by Viz the following posts are not allowed
  • Asking where you can find Claymore manga downloads, scans or translations.
  • Linking to Claymore manga downloads, scans or translations.
  • Posting Claymore scans or translations.
  • Discussing Claymore scan groups (past or present).
These rules applies to the raws as well.

You still are allowed to discuss the manga, that has not changed but please remember to limit the discussion to the story itself.

Summaries are allowed, it's just that full translations are against the forum rules. The odd image or a translation of a line or paragraph is acceptable, that's considered "fair use" but more than that isn't allowed. If you need to post a single image (or preferably only the relevant part of an image) for a reason related to discussion you can put it on an image host, but never ever post a link where people can see the entire manga.

Ryus 2010-01-31 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solace (Post 2894161)
Welcome to the monthly discussion thread for Claymore, Chapter 98.

Copying and pasting Solace :heh: This is Chapter 100 not 98. :p

Sorry, couldn't resist pointing that out.

Transferring the spoilers from the Chapter 99 Thread for convenience sake.

1st Spoiler

Quote:

Originally Posted by mosmos (Post 2888851)
Spoiler for chinese spoiler 100:

2nd Spoiler
Quote:

Originally Posted by mosmos (Post 2890684)
Spoiler for New Chinese 100 spoiler - pls let it be fake:

3rd Spoiler

Quote:

Originally Posted by camilla (Post 2893354)
Spoiler for New spoiler:

Spoiler for Online translations:

Can't understand much but I think it's fake, though, 'cause it seems to differ a lot from the two others previously posted.

3rd Spoiler... in plain English
Quote:

Originally Posted by Weils (Post 2893368)
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Addiction_2_Claymore 2010-01-31 23:56

wow Chapter 100 seems to be kinda late, considering that 99 came out 2 days after christmas. i hope we won't have to wait till chinese new year before the chapter comes out T_T

anyway as much as i hope not, i have a feeling that Deneve and Helen might die, if Priscilla just kills them for being in the way, or Clare going berserk and killing them without the intention to do so.

AND WHERE IS MIRIA AND TABITHA?? COME INTO THE SCENE ALR!! o(^-^)o

Ryus 2010-02-01 00:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Addiction_2_Claymore (Post 2894220)
wow Chapter 100 seems to be kinda late, considering that 99 came out 2 days after christmas. i hope we won't have to wait till chinese new year before the chapter comes out T_T

anyway as much as i hope not, i have a feeling that Deneve and Helen might die, if Priscilla just kills them for being in the way, or Clare going berserk and killing them without the intention to do so.

AND WHERE IS MIRIA AND TABITHA?? COME INTO THE SCENE ALR!! o(^-^)o

I'm hoping the scent Priscilla is after is that of a partially awakened being. Thus sparing Clare, Helen, and Deneve... :twitch: Wait a second... if true, Priscilla only needs one of them. :upset: Plus she might torture them into giving her the info she is looking for (how do I regain more of my past self/feelings). :uhoh:

I hear you... we need Tabitha to show up so she can be the cannon fodder. :p:heh::p And Miria to evacuate the injured. :D

:rolleyes: Actually come to think of it... why haven't we seen a spoiler like that yet. It's so stupid someone's got to have written it. :heh::eyespin:;):heh::p

evil_kenshin 2010-02-01 00:08

perhaps this is the surprise yagi was talking about chapter 100 ? no more claymore lol (hope not though)

Shiek927 2010-02-01 00:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by evil_kenshin (Post 2894238)
perhaps this is the surprise yagi was talking about chapter 100 ? no more claymore lol (hope not though)

...............Roflmao, what kind of surprise is that?!?!? :heh::heh::heh::heh:

Ughh, and to think I was hoping it would come out today, so I wouldn't have to go to sleep, wake up, and discover I missed all the fireworks...again -_- :heh:

evil_kenshin 2010-02-01 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiek927 (Post 2894273)
...............Roflmao, what kind of surprise is that?!?!? :heh::heh::heh::heh:

a delaying tactic, so he can escape every last fans wrath by hiding in the mountains :p

Ryus 2010-02-01 00:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by evil_kenshin (Post 2894278)
a delaying tactic, so he can escape every last fans wrath by hiding in the mountains :p

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ms/43h7r5d.gif Hiding in the mountains... :thinker: You can't fool me, since what you just said means you know where he is! http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...forums/wth.png

TELL ME NOW! I'LL GET HIM AND DRAG CHAPTER 100 OUT OF HIM! http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/f...aptainCold.png

kureimur 2010-02-01 01:59

This is torturing. First is killing out Riful and now, the delay of release or any not-so-fake spoiler.

Solace 2010-02-01 02:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryus (Post 2894209)
Copying and pasting Solace :heh: This is Chapter 100 not 98. :p

Sorry, couldn't resist pointing that out.

You know the really sad part about that? I copied it from the 99 thread.....:heh:

Ryus 2010-02-01 02:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solace (Post 2894367)
You know the really sad part about that? I copied it from the 99 thread.....:heh:

:heh: I had to check it out for myself to believe it. Your right 99 say 98 and no one noticed. :heh::p:heh:

Then again 99 came out so unexpectedly that it took everyone by surprise. So most people had 10 pages of posts about the chapter when they came only looking for spoilers... only to be shocked that they had missed its release. Unlike this month where we're just waiting endlessly. :(

Gangsta Spanksta 2010-02-01 02:46

:heh: :) I miss the old "Claymore will be continued in march" lines :)

Bimber 2010-02-01 04:14

B.S. I woke up, but there is Ch. №100?:confused:
I must go to the office. I am very angry:mad:

Newhope 2010-02-01 04:58

Well if it's not out in the next few hours which I don't think it will be, don't expect it out till this time tomorrow at the earliest.

haegar 2010-02-01 05:29

hmmm.
wake up. check.
get out of bed. check.
boot pc. check.
shower. check.
get dressed. check.
coffee ready. check.
read #100 spoiler or raw. .... NOPE. SRY....:frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::upset: :frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::u pset::mad::upset::frustrated::upset::mad::frustrat ed:

I agree with Bimber.

I had this all planned out, but if there's no spoiler (ignoring that rubel joke that is:D), least of all a raw ...

baaaad way to start a day ...:twitch::eyebrow:

manmmlala 2010-02-01 06:23

it should be the real spoiler~ but i can't read japanese...

378 :作者の都合により名無しです:2010/02/01(月) 17:41:53 ID:aqLisoFb0
お前ら安心しろw
今最新号買ってきたが>>340は嘘だwww
丸々クレアvsプリシラだったよ。
デネブとヘレンは完全に解説役だったわ。

ネタバレするとリガルドを倒した四肢覚醒をするもフルボッコにされるクレアでした。
しかもプリシラ人間の姿のままで^p^
でも、この戦いでプリシラ葬りそうだなー。
プリシラ自身もやっぱりクレア殺す目的できたみたいだし。
四肢覚醒を超えて完全覚醒でテレサクラスの実力だして葬るのかねー。

そうでもしない限り、プリシラ誰がとめんだよ。

Tsuyoshi 2010-02-01 06:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by manmmlala (Post 2894550)

お前ら安心しろw
今最新号買ってきたが>>340は嘘だwww
丸々クレアvsプリシラだったよ。
デネブとヘレンは完全に解説役だったわ。

しかもプリシラ人間の姿のままで^p^
でも、この戦いでプリシラ葬りそうだなー。

そうでもしない限り、プリシラ誰がとめんだよ。

Here's what Google translate says:

Spoiler for Google:

If I get this right, the only way Clare can beat Priscilla is by using Teresa's full power, the way she nearly did against Rigaldo, or something along those lines. And someone also likes Noodles.

Anima 2010-02-01 06:38

Edit: Yoko beat me to it.

Something about Teresa's full power!! Would Clare finally have it?!

As for the Noodle part. It happens all the time. I just don't remember the reference is to whom but I think it's Riful.

Weils 2010-02-01 06:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by manmmlala (Post 2894550)

お前ら安心しろw
今最新号買ってきたが>>340は嘘だwww
丸々クレアvsプリシラだったよ。
デネブとヘレンは完全に解説役だったわ。

しかもプリシラ人間の姿のままで^p^
でも、この戦いでプリシラ葬りそうだなー。

そうでもしない限り、プリシラ誰がとめんだよ。

Clare vs. Priscilla! With Deneve and Helen providing commentary.

Seems that Clare's partially awakened form is back, which we saw last time with Rigardo's fight.

Partial awakened Clare vs. human form Priscilla. Looks like it's not enough to even out the odds.

Tsuyoshi 2010-02-01 06:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weils (Post 2894562)
Clare vs. Priscilla! With Deneve and Helen providing commentary.

Seems that Clare's partially awakened form is back, which we saw last time with Rigardo's fight.

Don't forget the noodles :heh: