AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

kenjiharima 2007-03-29 10:07

Iam plannng to buy a G-Gundam next week since it's pay day LOL

May I just ask what's the best God gundam model kit out there? Iam also planning to buy a Turn A since these two are my favs.

justsomeguy 2007-03-29 11:08

Has anybody gotten the MG Hi-Nu? Is the defective part that Dalong pointed out an isolated problem with his kit, or is it in every Hi-Nu?

DeepEye 2007-03-29 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by justsomeguy (Post 880632)
Is the defective part that Dalong pointed out an isolated problem ?


yes it is
my hi-nu is perfect

aohige 2007-03-30 00:40

Bandai Press Release.
Model RX-78 Gundam made in 1,400g of PURE Pt1000 Platinum and diamonds on the headpiece was created for a show. Cost estimated at $250,000.
Yeah, instead of Pla-model's "Pla" being plastic, it's PLATINUM. :heh:

ZOMG...

http://www.bandai.co.jp/releases/images/2/37190.jpg

dj898 2007-03-30 01:38

so can we expect Paris Hilton showing off her new shiny(?) toy soon? ^__^

MakubeX2 2007-03-30 03:16

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/4...3e5918ajw7.jpg

With such a silhouette, there's no guessing what the 100th MG will be......

subaruhess 2007-03-30 06:47

Started building my akatsuki 1/100, built both packs so far:

Oowashi 1/100:



Shiranui 1/100:


Ironman 2007-03-30 06:57

ok so im new, and i like gundams, i recently got a wing zero gundam, as my dad went to hk, and was checking the net, i really want a perfect grade gundam, anyone able to buy in hk or china and post from there, will pay?

btw which is better, hight grade or master grade?

and also, the perfect grades whats involved in constucting them, is it like the master grade, or do you need paint and glue and what not??

help

kenjiharima 2007-03-30 07:14

silver really platinum lol and gold wow! What's next black and trasparent editions? that would be cool.

silencer.001 2007-03-30 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ironman (Post 882002)
ok so im new, and i like gundams, i recently got a wing zero gundam, as my dad went to hk, and was checking the net, i really want a perfect grade gundam, anyone able to buy in hk or china and post from there, will pay?

btw which is better, hight grade or master grade?

and also, the perfect grades whats involved in constucting them, is it like the master grade, or do you need paint and glue and what not??

help


mastergrade is better that highergrade

perfect grade is like mastergrades, but bigger and are the ultimate in detail, and they don't require glue or paint, but you can paint them if you want to

LynnieS 2007-03-30 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 881832)
(removed image) With such a silhouette, there's no guessing what the 100th MG will be......

:) With MG #98 and 99 being Char's, I would have been really surprised if #100 wasn't an UC mobile suit. Turn A for #101 might be a good idea, IMHO.

But that pose looked a lot like MAHQ.net's for the RX-78-3, though... :)

Icehellion 2007-03-30 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenjiharima (Post 882017)
silver really platinum lol and gold wow! What's next black and trasparent editions? that would be cool.

pimp my gundam :D

Triple zZz 2007-03-30 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 881832)
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/4...3e5918ajw7.jpg

With such a silhouette, there's no guessing what the 100th MG will be......

Would love to see Hyakushiki Kai + Full armor :D

LoweGear 2007-03-30 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by LynnieS (Post 882117)
:) With MG #98 and 99 being Char's, I would have been really surprised if #100 wasn't an UC mobile suit. Turn A for #101 might be a good idea, IMHO.

But that pose looked a lot like MAHQ.net's for the RX-78-3, though... :)

Erh, that's just a silhouette of the ancient RX-78-2 lineart, and the lineart for the G-3 is pretty much a recolor of said lineart. (Obviously, the weapons can be added in quite easily).

Ironman 2007-03-30 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by silencer.001 (Post 882111)
mastergrade is better that highergrade

perfect grade is like mastergrades, but bigger and are the ultimate in detail, and they don't require glue or paint, but you can paint them if you want to

Thanks dude great help there, how much does a perfect grade cost roughly?

Deus EpS Machina 2007-03-31 00:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ironman (Post 882907)
Thanks dude great help there, how much does a perfect grade cost roughly?

$150-250

and honestly, notworth the money...its just a giant toy cuz everything is done for you. At least with MGs there is still some stuff left topaint...not so in PGs cuz Bandai moulds everything in colour

Ironman 2007-03-31 00:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by silencer.001 (Post 882111)
mastergrade is better that highergrade

perfect grade is like mastergrades, but bigger and are the ultimate in detail, and they don't require glue or paint, but you can paint them if you want to

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deus EpS Machina (Post 882971)
$150-250

and honestly, notworth the money...its just a giant toy cuz everything is done for you. At least with MGs there is still some stuff left topaint...not so in PGs cuz Bandai moulds everything in colour

whta do you mean, not worth it? btw what do you think of the 1/60 Strike Rouge + Sky Grasper AILE UNIT Gundam Seed Destiny Perfect Grade
this is the one i was thinking of getting, for $200 i could get around 4 MG's couldnt i?

not really into painting things, dont have the skill or time

kct 2007-03-31 01:21

Well, even with MGs you can choose not to paint anything, just some finishing touches here and there.

This coming from someone who never paints his MG kits (but does partial painting with his HGUC GM Quel).

Ironman 2007-03-31 01:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by kct (Post 883034)
Well, even with MGs you can choose not to paint anything, just some finishing touches here and there.

This coming from someone who never paints his MG kits (but does partial painting with his HGUC GM Quel).

still doesnt answer my questions but thanks

wavehawk 2007-03-31 03:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 881832)
With such a silhouette, there's no guessing what the 100th MG will be......

- Gun + Head = BANG.:uhoh:

Dammit, Bandai, are you waiting for me to get run over by a semi-trailer before you release an F90 Master Grade...?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:02.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.