AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

LoweGear 2008-12-23 04:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double_Edge (Post 2123192)
When does that come out?

1/100 Cherudim comes out next month.

Exia_00 2008-12-23 04:06

lol i guess the GN drive doesnt light up,

ps if anyone knows the battery for the OO Gundam plz let me kno - im sure its been addressed before

LoweGear 2008-12-23 04:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 2123210)
ps if anyone knows the battery for the OO Gundam plz let me kno - im sure its been addressed before

The 1/100 00 Gundam uses CR1220 batteries.

Upcoming Robot Damashii releases, including 00 Raiser Trans-Am set.

Spoiler for Robot Damashii figures:

Also, more HG GN Archer:

Like with the RD version, the HG GN Archer's backpack is compatible with the HG 00 Gundam...

Tormenk 2008-12-23 06:08

Got my first MG today, Launcher/Sword Strike Gundam.

Got a couple questions here so any answers would be appreciated.

1. Any thing I should know when assembling an MG kit? Don't want to screw up the first time after all. :upset:

2. What tools are used in panel-lining? Gundam markers or something else?

jackyng222 2008-12-23 06:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tormenk (Post 2123343)

1. Any thing I should know when assembling an MG kit? Don't want to screw up the first time after all. :upset:

Follow instructions carefully, like certain parts must be placed in first and such. Also don't rush it. You need a screw driver for the strike for the shoulders... I hate those. You really have to screw those screws in at one go, otherwise, the screw driver will chew the screw head up and then its too late. Gundam markers and a eraser is decent for panel lining.

StratoSpear 2008-12-23 07:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tormenk (Post 2123343)

1. Feast your eye on the Instructions, since they tend to be detailed that you'll miss some parts.

2. I used umm... A uni pin artist pen. Preferably those with tip sizes of 0.1 or smaller. This pen is quite easy to use and just in case you made a mistake, you can wipe it off with tissue. :D

duotiga 2008-12-23 07:38

another must get kit :D

Tormenk 2008-12-23 07:47

I'll have to hunt for the markers it seems. Local hobby shops have few in stock last I checked.

I just open the box and check through the contents. It's certainly detailed. :eyespin:
Though I checked the runners and parts twice and couldn't find any screws..and I thought only PG kits used screws? :confused:

StratoSpear 2008-12-23 08:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tormenk (Post 2123434)
I'll have to hunt for the markers it seems. Local hobby shops have few in stock last I checked.

I just open the box and check through the contents. It's certainly detailed. :eyespin:
Though I checked the runners and parts twice and couldn't find any screws..and I thought only PG kits used screws? :confused:

Only the early MG models uses screw as far as I know. Seeing as the MG Impulse, which was released at about the same time as the MG Launcher/Sword Strike, does not has any screws.

I dun think there's going be any MG models that will be using screws.

RAVNEN 2008-12-23 08:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2123184)

So err....no new equipment for Cherudim?:confused:Like more shield bits or maybe light up GN Drive like 00.Wow Archer backpack can combine with 00,then it will be 00 Archer.:DCan't wait for Cherudim & Archer!!!!

Kelrys 2008-12-23 09:49

The MG Strike E with ISWP I bought recently also have screws. I have trouble putting them in, so I decide to left them out.

StratoSpear 2008-12-23 09:52

Ouch.... Good thing I didn't buy the MG Strike E + IWSP

Kelrys 2008-12-23 09:59

2 screws for the joint from the body that connect to the arms. I think Strike Noir has them too.

LightningZERO 2008-12-23 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelrys (Post 2123531)
The MG Strike E with ISWP I bought recently also have screws. I have trouble putting them in, so I decide to left them out.

Same here, all the Strike variants have the screws, and as far as I know, all have difficulties putting it in :heh:

Kelrys 2008-12-23 11:35

The screw is not really needed there right? Its a very small hole to screw it in.

justsomeguy 2008-12-23 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2123584)
Same here, all the Strike variants have the screws, and as far as I know, all have difficulties putting it in :heh:

I didn't have trouble with screws on Aile, Rouge, or Noir, but couldn't get them into the IWSP Strike!

@Kelrys: No, they don't seem essential. You can always add them later if the shoulders seem loose.

Nerroth 2008-12-23 12:05

I wonder if the 1/100 Cherudim will have the same cheat as the HG one does, regarding changing modes on the GN Sniper Rifle II...

LoweGear 2008-12-23 12:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerroth (Post 2123678)
I wonder if the 1/100 Cherudim will have the same cheat as the HG one does, regarding changing modes on the GN Sniper Rifle II...

Checking the back image of the 1/100, the joint on the rifle seems to be solidly connected though, unlike the gap present in the 1/144 version.

Nerroth 2008-12-23 12:17

Sounds good.

(I wonder if that GN Archer would make a decent TF, too...)

Miyamoto Shin 2008-12-23 13:45

ZGMF-X11A...Regenerate Gundam...Another Mod??...If so, What is it's modded from??...

http://i40.tinypic.com/lgpeg.jpg

Meehlimo 2008-12-23 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2123584)

Just get a big jewelers screwdriver they go in very easy.. they really r not hard to do at all. i have countless MG models over 70ish (prob more havent counted in a while) never once had trouble with screws. infact u want screws as they give u longer lasting tighter joints that dont wear anywhere near as fast as basic ones.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miyamoto Shin (Post 2123789)
ZGMF-X11A...Regenerate Gundam...Another Mod??...If so, What is it's modded from??...

http://i40.tinypic.com/lgpeg.jpg

Looks to be a freedom mod. i can see quite a number of MG parts in there

Nightwing(T_T) 2008-12-23 14:33

How I wish they sell this kit in 1/100 scale
Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2123204)
Gundam Sefer Rasiel, and GN Proto Bits in action

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardi220288 (Post 2123312)
Don't know how many it can be attached but it seems that one of those could be attach to almost everything

http://i41.tinypic.com/svt0us.jpg

more GN Protobits on action
http://i44.tinypic.com/27zaz9y.jpg

PS: Cherudim looks really great. The colour is really sexy:p. Wonder if there're any secret for this kit?

Cox 2008-12-23 15:59

WTF GNR-Sefer has a GN Arms variant also?

vektar 2008-12-23 17:08

so i guess all gundams in 00 will get a add on booster pack of some sort...

LoweGear 2008-12-23 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cox (Post 2123927)
WTF GNR-Sefer has a GN Arms variant also?

If you mean the GN Sefer attached to the GN Arms, probably. Keep in mind that all of these combinations are model kit only possibilities, and not likely canon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vektar (Post 2123994)
so i guess all gundams in 00 will get a add on booster pack of some sort...

Not necessarily. In S1, only the Exia and Dynames got the GN Arms, while the Kyrios had its Tail attachments. Virtue got none at all.

Rising Dragon 2008-12-23 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2123999)
Not necessarily. In S1, only the Exia and Dynames got the GN Arms, while the Kyrios had its Tail attachments. Virtue got none at all.

Technically, Virtue WAS the booster pack. Sort of.

MeesesGlokmah 2008-12-23 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 2124017)
Technically, Virtue WAS the booster pack. Sort of.

I actually consider Nadleeh to be the extra boost, but I could see it either way.

Double_Edge 2008-12-23 19:24

Since they could detach, what are those big red and black tube things on the GN Archer for?

Knight_SV 2008-12-23 19:54

most importantly cherudim 1/100 should have waist joint....

and can i ask something about kotobukiya plamo??
waht is the difference between bandai and kotobukiya plamo?

Kagekyuubi 2008-12-23 23:58

This just occured to me. Since the feds know that the 00 has a unit to boost it, who's to say they won't start doing the same with their own suits. Imagine a whole bunch of red sefers against CB.

MeesesGlokmah 2008-12-24 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kagekyuubi (Post 2124561)
This just occured to me. Since the feds know that the 00 has a unit to boost it, who's to say they won't start doing the same with their own suits. Imagine a whole bunch of red sefers against CB.

If the two opposing forces keep 1-upping each other, eventually the Gundams will have to combine into the one big Gundam apparently nobody here ever wants to see the light of day! I, for one, am for the combining gimmick, but from what I've read on this forum, a lot of people are opposed to it. I wouldn't be surprised if they do it, which would help them sell more kits and make more money!:eyespin:

Speaking of combining, I read a post on another forum that suggested maybe all the Gundam's support units could combine into one Gundam. 0 Raiser + GN Archer + whatever Seravee has hidden + a Cheridum support unit could = something cool.

Kagekyuubi 2008-12-24 00:38

If anything going to show up as a giant gundam, I'm willing to bet whatever machine VEDA is being stored in would show up as one. At least as a monster unit. I don't think there will actually be a Cherudim support unit. Maybe a whole lot of back-up GN shield bits but I doubt a support unit.

If they just released the Sefer as a HG, they'd be making a lot of money even if they didn't release Rasiel.

Gevurah 2008-12-24 01:13

I want that guy's Federation jacket.

gsquared 2008-12-24 01:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeesesGlokmah (Post 2124583)
If the two opposing forces keep 1-upping each other, eventually the Gundams will have to combine into the one big Gundam apparently nobody here ever wants to see the light of day! I, for one, am for the combining gimmick, but from what I've read on this forum, a lot of people are opposed to it. I wouldn't be surprised if they do it, which would help them sell more kits and make more money!:eyespin:

Speaking of combining, I read a post on another forum that suggested maybe all the Gundam's support units could combine into one Gundam. 0 Raiser + GN Archer + whatever Seravee has hidden + a Cheridum support unit could = something cool.

Gundam arms race, anyone? i think the two sides should continue to 1 up each other, but sometimes, its hard to keep up with all the new stuff bein introduced

RDF2050 2008-12-24 02:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeesesGlokmah (Post 2124583)

You are dreaming about Power Gundam Ranger :eyespin: :cool: :p

Papaya 2008-12-24 02:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kagekyuubi (Post 2124561)

Why would they do that when they could just make another suit though?

GNWeapon 2008-12-24 04:06

Just got my HG 1/144 Arios earlier today, sweet stuff.

MakubeX2 2008-12-24 04:08

Sinanju is out. For about SGD$150 you can own one. 0rz.

StratoSpear 2008-12-24 04:08

150...!? Pity my wallet.

Celestial 2008-12-24 04:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gevurah (Post 2124659)
I want that guy's Federation jacket.

You'll have to join Bandai's gunpla department to get one of those, unfortunately. :heh: