AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

n0m@n 2013-10-11 18:25

Because of the release of MG Gundam X, I have to change my mind in building several HG from Gundam Build Fighters. Damn, I wish I was more rich....

Blazer-X 2013-10-11 19:59

Don't worry, I'm sure MG Build Strike Full Package is imminent, even if the show runs on HGs.

suiton629 2013-10-11 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by n0m@n (Post 4866839)
Because of the release of MG Gundam X, I have to change my mind in building several HG from Gundam Build Fighters. Damn, I wish I was more rich....

Yea. Well that's what everyone wishes deep down. But even if you get like 1000x more money than you're making now, it won't necessarily make you happier because you could afford to purchase more things.

:eyespin:

duotiga 2013-10-11 21:16

Shit bandai hear suiton ongoing requests @@

suiton629 2013-10-11 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4867027)
Shit bandai hear suiting requests @@

:confused: :twitch:

MoonLightShadows 2013-10-11 21:46

MG Exia Repair II geta P-Bandai. HGUC Nemo Desert Unicorn colors gets full release. :p (Just hope for Efreet Schneid or Dwadge now)

n0m@n 2013-10-11 21:53

So Suiton's wishlist has been fulfilled once again. Looks like 2014 will be the year where his wishes gets granted.

maknaedik 2013-10-11 21:54

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...92182066_n.jpg

Oh suiton, Bandai is hearing you.. I should spam my list in all social media so that I can be like you

Aurelis 2013-10-11 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by n0m@n (Post 4867075)
So Suiton's wishlist has been fulfilled once again. Looks like 2014 will be the year where his wishes gets granted.

It's gonna be filled with remakes and P Bandai Exclusives.

suiton629 2013-10-11 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4867078)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...92182066_n.jpg

Oh suiton, Bandai is hearing you.. I should spam my list in all social media so that I can be like you

Damn it. 2014 is already turning into a MG jizz fest for me.

>_<

MG X Gundam
MG Exia R2

I bet when people see MG Exia R2, they'll automatically be reminded of me. :eyespin:

Aurelis 2013-10-11 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4867083)
Damn it. 2014 is already turning into a MG jizz fest for me.

>_<

MG X Gundam
MG Exia R2

I bet when people see MG Exia R2, they'll automatically be reminded of me. :eyespin:

I need a UC version of you.

suiton629 2013-10-11 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurelis (Post 4867085)
I need a UC version of you.

I take that as a compliment?

Aurelis 2013-10-11 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4867086)
I take that as a compliment?

He's gonna be the lesser of two evils.

maknaedik 2013-10-11 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurelis (Post 4867088)
He's gonna be the lesser of two evils.

I'll try to make dummy accounts then, hahaha (not here of course.. I'm afraid of getting another hammer from Daniel E.)

suiton629 2013-10-11 22:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4867093)
I'll try to make dummy accounts then, hahaha (not here of course.. I'm afraid of getting another hammer from Daniel E.)

And you know that Daniel E. is now going to be on the look out for you, your account(s), and probably IP address.

Zeydra 2013-10-11 23:24

I hope that remade Strike high grade ends up translating in to more redone high grades of really old leads, I'd love to see what the previously made leads would look like if made as a high grade of today.

Blazer-X 2013-10-12 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4867083)
I bet when people see MG Exia R2, they'll automatically be reminded of me. :eyespin:

For what its worth, I actually was. I'm a bit ambivalent about R2, honestly. R3 would be a lot better in comparison, but... oh well.

firefox 2013-10-12 01:56

http://gundamguy.blogspot.be/2013/10...-frame-on.html


WHY? WHY? Does it have to be an exclusive? Why???????????????? :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

i've been wanting this even more then the red frame for years.

What's next? PG gold and green frame????? also exclusives?

GameraBaenre 2013-10-12 02:52

One month away for anyone that builds Gunpla: http://youtu.be/qS1cWlZMAkw

maknaedik 2013-10-12 02:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4867103)
And you know that Daniel E. is now going to be on the look out for you, your account(s), and probably IP address.

haha, don't worry.. I am a man, I have one word. Besides, my ISP assigns a SINGLE IP address in our area. That sucks, but that seems favorable for them (cost wise)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:07.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.